Sitting in a Car Chompin' On Meat, Dreaming Up Videos of Lies and Deceit; She Thinks She's Cute, Thinks She's Sweet, but We All Know She's Full of Sheet. Pt. 62

« Older   Newer »

1. A.DoraBuhl
        +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merhaba23 @ 6/21/2021, 02:42 PM) 
    Yes Dora you are right, I think they are around the same age. Only difference is Lisa try's way to hard,and the estate agent seems effortlessly....When will Lisa realize a thin lady wearing a bikini is NO big deal!! Especially at 50, 50 is not that old, its the new 30!!!! I think Lisa's minions are VERY desperate people.... Also what is up with Patti Stanger commenting on Lisa??? Has Lisa contacted her for some dating advice... I dont get the connection there.......

As an agent, I can see profiles of other agents and brokers. Actually this woman is a broker, and will be 50 later this summer. But anyway . . .
    I had to check who Patti S was. LOL I see Patti says she healed her thyroid, with diet and exercise. Maybe she is looking at Lisa for diet advice? (joking!!)
    You are 100% correct, 50 is NOT that old! At 50 I was still turning heads and wearing a two piece suit. With the easy life Lisa has, stress and worry free, she should naturally look better than she does. I have had a heck of a stress load, most of my life, even childhood, and I do think stress takes a toll on a body, mentally and physically. At 63 I think I do look my age. Dang!! No, double dang!!

981 replies since 13/6/2021, 01:07   80100 views