Sitting in a Car Chompin' On Meat, Dreaming Up Videos of Lies and Deceit; She Thinks She's Cute, Thinks She's Sweet, but We All Know She's Full of Sheet. Pt. 62

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She is turning into a French fry…her skin is crispy.

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (What day is it? @ 6/19/2021, 04:28 PM) 
    She needs to stop taking backside pictures.

Her ass is so flat, it looks like she has a “camel toe” instead of an ass crack! 😅

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My beach swimsuits are board shorts and LS rash guards from Lands End. With spf 50 on any other exposed skin.
    Under a beach umbrella or beach chair with a hood. And a visor.
    My “tan” is Jergens gradual tan moisturizer.

I don’t perseverate on spf like Dr Dray and i do get some natural exposure. I just protect myself from burns and aging. Isn’t that just common sense?

QUOTE (CathyW55 @ 20/6/2021, 01:58) 
    QUOTE (What day is it? @ 6/19/2021, 04:28 PM) 
    She needs to stop taking backside pictures.

Her ass is so flat, it looks like she has a “camel toe” instead of an ass crack! 😅

My bakery name used to be “camel crack front n back” for good reason...

4.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lisa’s egg McMuffin on her instastories looks gross. Whole Foods my ass.

And, her chest looks like cooked bacon.

5.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have no problem with eating McDonald’s once in awhile. But I know what I’m getting when I eat there. And I don’t make a habit of it or fool myself into thinking if I don’t eat a bun or a muffin I’m eating healthy. It’s still fucking McDonalds.

Also: hot dog legs at the beach.

6.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Can’t even remember the last time I ate at McDonald’s…but she had all the time in the world to make an egg with a piece of cheese on it.

7.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think she thinks her backside looks good or else she wouldn't have posted that photo. She said in one of her latest videos that when she lost weight it made her butt rise up higher. Um no. That didn't happen.

Wearing her hair down to her waist is actually aging her. She looks like a hippie from the 60's with that hair.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 20/6/2021, 04:10) 
    Can’t even remember the last time I ate at McDonald’s…but she had all the time in the world to make an egg with a piece of cheese on it.

Exactly. I only get fast food if I’m in a time pinch. I’m a working mom and time is precious. I feel guilty when I do it but all things in moderation. Lisa knows nothing about moderation in any regard.

The styrofoam cup also makes me cringe so much. She can’t use a reusable water bottle or vessel of some kind?

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    People who use disposable/paper plates, napkins, and cutlery in their homes on a regular basis... :sick: I judge.

Has Lisa seen the (often heavily edited) butts that get the views on IG? Does she think she can compete? Lol. Years of heavy sun exposure are really starting to show up on her body.

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beautiful Peasant @ 6/20/2021, 06:17 AM) 
    People who use disposable/paper plates, napkins, and cutlery in their homes on a regular basis... :sick: I judge.

Has Lisa seen the (often heavily edited) butts that get the views on IG? Does she think she can compete? Lol. Years of heavy sun exposure are really starting to show up on her body.

To think this photo is actually heavily edited. I can only imagine what her bum looked like before. As for the stylo foam cup, I honestly think they are banned in New Zealand. I haven't seen one for years.

11.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The Photoshop is so bad :hearty-laugh: :crying:
    Attached Image
    2021-06-20 02.00.56

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Can't stand a Styrofoam cup...nails on a chalkboard. :shit-hits-the-fan: and to think she prefers it is what makes her so strange to me.
    Screenshot_20210620-051955

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Drop crotch with face botched @ 6/19/2021, 08:16 PM) 
    My beach swimsuits are board shorts and LS rash guards from Lands End. With spf 50 on any other exposed skin.
    Under a beach umbrella or beach chair with a hood. And a visor.
    My “tan” is Jergens gradual tan moisturizer.

I don’t perseverate on spf like Dr Dray and i do get some natural exposure. I just protect myself from burns and aging. Isn’t that just common sense?

QUOTE (CathyW55 @ 20/6/2021, 01:58) 

My bakery name used to be “camel crack front n back” for good reason...

HA! I recall when you changed your name to camel crack front n back
    You know how to enjoy the sun, sound, and beach/pool atmosphere, without letting the sun burn you alive.

As for Lisa, she is going to see the ramifications, of her days in the 2021 summer sun, in another five years. Ten years from now, when she looks in the mirror, she will regret these days. Or so it would seem to me.

I had various sales jobs, from 1993 to 2004, and the time behind the windshield (driving) is really showing on my hands and forearms. UGH I wear UPF gloves to mow and guess I should wear them when I drive too. Also wear a long sleeve UPF shirt, but not all the time. I am over 60, I suppose my life happened already, a few signs of who I was, what I lived, is allowed.
    I also use the Jergens. One of the better ones, and a bargain price point! I mix the Charlotte Tillbury supermodel body, body highlighter in with my moisturizer to help my legs look better. I have varicose vein issues. In spite of my seeing a doctor each year, my legs are no longer as lovely as they were ten years ago. It 'tis what it 'tis.

14.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Not only does Lisa bake her skin at the beach and the pool, but she is getting sun exposure every time she drives her car and we all know who much time she spends in her car. Her skin on her leg in that photo at the beach looks just like brown leather. How can she be so short sighted? For someone who obsesses about her appearance, doesn't she care what her skin is going to look in a few years?

15.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    🤔I wonder if we will get a Father’s Day IG post.

981 replies since 13/6/2021, 01:07   80100 views