Sitting in a Car Chompin' On Meat, Dreaming Up Videos of Lies and Deceit; She Thinks She's Cute, Thinks She's Sweet, but We All Know She's Full of Sheet. Pt. 62

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PurseGirl @ 6/20/2021, 09:02 AM) 
    The Photoshop is so bad :hearty-laugh: :crying:

hahaaahaha every time I see the laughing smiley I dribble coffee from laughing.

I have two words for the legs: abductors and adductors

The effboy Yawn should explain it to her. Maybe in their fancy new digs, someone will invest in the machine for it in the workout room. Then she won't feel like she needs to 'live in tennis shoes'.

QUOTE (Beautiful Peasant @ 6/20/2021, 06:17 AM) 
    People who use disposable/paper plates, napkins, and cutlery in their homes on a regular basis... :sick: I judge.

Back before the 'age of plastics' when I was growing up, this is what our trash was like: one diaper pail full of trash, (that means about half a 13 gal. tall waste can) two times a week. You take the diaper pail, and line it with newspaper. Throw all your food scraps in there. When it's time to take it out, you take a paper shopping sack that you saved from groceries at Pathmark, open it, and take the whole newspaper wrapped wad up by the top and put it in the bag. Then you roll up the top of the bag and put it in a real galvanized metal 55 gal drum at the back door. When you got fancy your dad either made or bought a cart that would fit two of them galvanized cans on them, so you wouldn't have to drag it out on the street. We used no plastic trash baggies. We washed everything except napkins. I see blogs now where people went back to regular real linen restaurant (white tablecloth style) napkins. Those were the days! Even the plastic we did use was a picnic kit made of melamine that got taken on the picnics. No disposables. No styro. I am relocating but once I get settled I am going back to the white linen style and using real cloth cotton dishcloths for spills. We used to call them "tea towels". Life was so simple back then.

QUOTE (getalife @ 6/20/2021, 01:31 AM) 
    Does she wear Depends??

yep it looks like saggy Depends. Or a diaper that has been worn too long.

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 6/19/2021, 09:05 PM) 
    QUOTE (rockster @ 19/6/2021, 19:32) 
    Animal protein tends to throw the balance of good and bad cholesterol in our bodies out of whack, which can lead to cardiovascular disease. According to the World Health Organization, red meat . . .

Especially processed meats like Kielbasa, cold cuts like ham & Pepperoni and cured bacon all of which Lisa eats. She has the audacity to say she eats “Whole Foods” and her diet is “healthy”

Actually one pathologist that I follow says that the meat is not the issue. It's the cured processed meat and meat cooked well done, as well as the lack of proper balance of Omega 3, 6 and 9 that causes problems. Just like everybody has their own religion about chicken, it's the same for nutrition.

However,from a 60 year old with a bmi over 25, I would rather look like me than look like Lisa.

I am in better health now then when I was 35. Also I came down with Guillain Barre and had to learn how to walk and function again and I had nothing but bad doctors so I had to work on things myself. Now I have the right nourishment from a crapton of stuff and not fad diet products.
    I had to do IVIG therapy. I have not been sick since. I don't get why if the W H O is so smart, they would not recommend everyone to take IVIG therapy who came down with serious viral issues, to strengthen their immune system. Basically in NY, they let people die.

Lisa's gut biome is a total train wreck that is why she has all the stuff wrong about her system that she does (and I am not even talking the farkakte brain).

When I hear people taking all this stupid fad diet stuff claiming it's nutrition, but then injecting with botulinum, I know they flipped their gourds. everyone is entitled to keep doing the wrong stuff. Time and fate will surely catch up with Lisa.

Also the W H O is going to kill us. They are dingbats. It will all come out in the wash as some of it already has.

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Wendy BinNJ @ 6/20/2021, 07:56 PM) 
    Especially processed meats like Kielbasa, cold cuts like ham & Pepperoni and cured bacon all of which Lisa eats. She has the audacity to say she eats “Whole Foods” and her diet is “healthy”

Actually one pathologist that I follow says that the meat is not the issue. It's the cured processed meat and meat cooked well done, as well as the lack of proper balance of Omega 3, 6 and 9 that causes problems. Just like everybody has their own religion about chicken, it's the same for nutrition.

However,from a 60 year old with a bmi over 25, I would rather look like me than look like Lisa.

I am in better health now then when I was 35. Also I came down with Guillain Barre and had to learn how to walk and function again and I had nothing but bad doctors so I had to work on things myself. Now I have the right nourishment from a crapton of stuff and not fad diet products.
    I had to do IVIG therapy. I have not been sick since. I don't get why if the W H O is so smart, they would not recommend everyone to take IVIG therapy who came down with serious viral issues, to strengthen their immune system. Basically in NY, they let people die.

Lisa's gut biome is a total train wreck that is why she has all the stuff wrong about her system that she does (and I am not even talking the farkakte brain).

When I hear people taking all this stupid fad diet stuff claiming it's nutrition, but then injecting with botulinum, I know they flipped their gourds. everyone is entitled to keep doing the wrong stuff. Time and fate will surely catch up with Lisa.

Also the W H O is going to kill us. They are dingbats. It will all come out in the wash as some of it already has.

IVIG therapy is so damn expensive. My insurance will not cover it for my illness.

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (brosters @ 6/20/2021, 09:26 PM) 
    IVIG therapy is so damn expensive. My insurance will not cover it for my illness.

Medicaid paid for it for my Guillain Barre but at that point I was already having problems with the mid torso so I think they were worried about heart failure. I feel for you. Trust me, I feel like a cat with 9 lives after that episode but my Maker had other plans, I suppose. :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Wendy BinNJ @ 6/20/2021, 10:56 AM) 

And, have you noticed Fauci has disappeared? I’m surprised more people haven’t died because of them and the CDC! 😕

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    WTF ever happened to the Sundrop and other stuff that used to be on the drink menu at the Duncan household? I mean there was a time where bottles for water were bought and carried around and even on the dining room table doing videos but I guess she didn't make any money from that deal so it went by the wayside but then I heard there was a water cooler dispenser installed at the old house. I think secretly people hold a huge stash of 3 cases of diet Sundrop in the garage. For the cats, of course. 😇

7.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (kiwigal3200 @ 6/20/2021, 08:44 AM) 
    QUOTE (Beautiful Peasant @ 6/20/2021, 06:17 AM) 
    People who use disposable/paper plates, napkins, and cutlery in their homes on a regular basis... :sick: I judge.

Has Lisa seen the (often heavily edited) butts that get the views on IG? Does she think she can compete? Lol. Years of heavy sun exposure are really starting to show up on her body.

To think this photo is actually heavily edited. I can only imagine what her bum looked like before. As for the stylo foam cup, I honestly think they are banned in New Zealand. I haven't seen one for years.

Ok, I use disposable paper plates. But, I've got my reasons... like a 93 year old stroke affected mother. Dishes, and other items that can break are just a no go around here with her. But, they're recycled, if that's any consolation.

And, I haven't seen a styro-foam cup in years and I live in the US. Not even in our grocery store.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just checked, you can still buy foam cups at SAMS Club. Not that I am in the market for them! Just checkin'!
    I feed feral cats, outside and do use paper plates for them.

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    brosters I'm so sorry your insurance won't pay for IVIG. I've had really wonderful results since starting the therapy. I go once a month. Like you said it's so costly. Each infusion is over $7,000. Hugs!

10.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Styrofoam is so bad for the environment since it is difficult to recycle. Why on earth does she think drinks taste better in styrofoam? She is so odd.

11.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 6/20/2021, 04:10 AM) 
    Can’t even remember the last time I ate at McDonald’s…but she had all the time in the world to make an egg with a piece of cheese on it.

That's because she likes people to do things FOR her. She won't do them herself.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DaisyMay @ 6/20/2021, 11:23 PM) 
    brosters I'm so sorry your insurance won't pay for IVIG. I've had really wonderful results since starting the therapy. I go once a month. Like you said it's so costly. Each infusion is over $7,000. Hugs!

Would you mind sharing the illness you are being treated for with the IVIG? For me they will not cover it because it is considered experimental for my particular disease.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rockster @ 6/20/2021, 02:26 PM) 
    Styrofoam is so bad for the environment since it is difficult to recycle. Why on earth does she think drinks taste better in styrofoam? She is so odd.

It gags me to drink from a styrofoam cup or a wooden spoon

Styrofoam cups are sold everywhere! Costco, Sams, Amazon, Walmart, Office Supply, etc.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lisa would love to have a full time maid! But that would take away the money she needs to spend on her!! Yes she has girls that come out once a week and John and Mama does the cooking!!!

15. Carol Kay
        +6   Like  

User deleted

It’s going to be raining and a tropical storm warning in Wilmington for the next week or more.No tanning her skin to leather for the foreseeable future.She’s going to need to bust out all of her flip flops because of course that’s what everyone should wear in the rain.I wonder how the swamp house will do with the flooding situation?

981 replies since 13/6/2021, 01:07   80100 views