Sitting in a Car Chompin' On Meat, Dreaming Up Videos of Lies and Deceit; She Thinks She's Cute, Thinks She's Sweet, but We All Know She's Full of Sheet. Pt. 62

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lisa is so full of shit! She said she did not like the blue bathing suit, but she just had to show herself in it. (thumbnail) Anyway, she put on a Walmart dress the other day,and RAN down to show John,he loved it.......... but she is trying to say pervy John did not like the blue bathing suit?????? YEAH OK!!! She is sooo thirsty its not even funny.

There is a cute blonde that wears bikinis, and drives a Porsche in Lisa's comminity....... this aught to be! lol Her IG is saltershavenkaren take a gander...... :)

2.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merhaba23 @ 6/21/2021, 04:28 PM) 
    Lisa is so full of shit! She said she did not like the blue bathing suit, but she just had to show herself in it. (thumbnail) Anyway, she put on a Walmart dress the other day,and RAN down to show John,he loved it.......... but she is trying to say pervy John did not like the blue bathing suit?????? YEAH OK!!! She is sooo thirsty its not even funny.

There is a cute blonde that wears bikinis, and drives a Porsche in Lisa's comminity....... this aught to be! lol Her IG is saltershavenkaren take a gander...... :)

I think she may also be a sales exec at the community too.

3.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She really is sick - pushing that Modere crap on her IG. She is using that stuff as her breakfast.

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merhaba23 @ 6/21/2021, 10:28 AM) 

LOL I read this as shaven karen!

5.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lisa, please no more IG shots from behind. You look like a scrawny tranny granny

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I believe she works for the developer to sell the properties there. Probably Lisa and Jawn met her when they were looking to buy there. Doubt they will be friends though.
    www.instagram.com/saltershavenkaren/

7.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The real estate agent is basically the same age as Lisa.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes Dora you are right, I think they are around the same age. Only difference is Lisa try's way to hard,and the estate agent seems effortlessly....When will Lisa realize a thin lady wearing a bikini is NO big deal!! Especially at 50, 50 is not that old, its the new 30!!!! I think Lisa's minions are VERY desperate people.... Also what is up with Patti Stanger commenting on Lisa??? Has Lisa contacted her for some dating advice... I dont get the connection there.......

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (getalife @ 20/6/2021, 04:32) 
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 20/6/2021, 04:10) 
    Can’t even remember the last time I ate at McDonald’s…but she had all the time in the world to make an egg with a piece of cheese on it.

And apparently the money to hire a personal chef, nutritionist, and Fitness trainer :flcvoy01:

This is what I don’t get…why not have a trainer? She would get faster results with some help….maybe she’s embarrassed to discuss her OCD diet

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merhaba23 @ 6/21/2021, 02:42 PM) 
    Yes Dora you are right, I think they are around the same age. Only difference is Lisa try's way to hard,and the estate agent seems effortlessly....When will Lisa realize a thin lady wearing a bikini is NO big deal!! Especially at 50, 50 is not that old, its the new 30!!!! I think Lisa's minions are VERY desperate people.... Also what is up with Patti Stanger commenting on Lisa??? Has Lisa contacted her for some dating advice... I dont get the connection there.......

As an agent, I can see profiles of other agents and brokers. Actually this woman is a broker, and will be 50 later this summer. But anyway . . .
    I had to check who Patti S was. LOL I see Patti says she healed her thyroid, with diet and exercise. Maybe she is looking at Lisa for diet advice? (joking!!)
    You are 100% correct, 50 is NOT that old! At 50 I was still turning heads and wearing a two piece suit. With the easy life Lisa has, stress and worry free, she should naturally look better than she does. I have had a heck of a stress load, most of my life, even childhood, and I do think stress takes a toll on a body, mentally and physically. At 63 I think I do look my age. Dang!! No, double dang!!

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Patti Stanger?? What did she say? Was it on IG?

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 6/21/2021, 06:13 PM) 
    Patti Stanger?? What did she say? Was it on IG?

Its on IG, under the rear end, in the bikini photo. Just three flames, no words. LLD! replied, thank you I somehow doubt its really Patti, I would think she has people for that sort of thing. Heck Erin Busbee has people for that sort of thing.

13.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I just looked, and it's from a verified account (Patty Stanger).

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    LOL Dora with the dang and double dang :) But I know what you mean, I am 55,and looking back,50 was a piece of cake!! lol Lisa should look a lot better,and to think she is all filters too..... now thats a DANG,NO DOUBLE DANG!!!!! :)

Patti also commented on Lisa's picture ,where she is wearing a red dress and standing on her porch. Patti called her " Hot Mama"..... very strange!

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The sad thing about Lisa is that she looks in a mirror and she sees herself as another Kardashian sister..

981 replies since 13/6/2021, 01:07   79978 views