Sitting in a Car Chompin' On Meat, Dreaming Up Videos of Lies and Deceit; She Thinks She's Cute, Thinks She's Sweet, but We All Know She's Full of Sheet. Pt. 62

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jools, she can take LardASS in as her first person to "life coach " SMFH

2. Jools’ Ghost
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (DaisyMay @ 3/7/2021, 18:12) 
    Jools, she can take LardASS in as her first person to "life coach " SMFH

Maybe it was her she meant when she said the people who need your help the most never take it pmpl.

3. getalife
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I saw in her video yesterday that she's going to tell us more later about what she's learning about remembering names but I did fast forward it without sound as usual :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Paisley Petunia @ 3/7/2021, 17:42) 
    What's more shocking & appalling to me than her delusional state of mind is that no one got hold of her & explained this may not be a good idea??? Didn't her husband realize this is LITERALLY the worst move she could make? Why didn't he try to talk sense into her, or, failing that, put his foot down??? Moving into a closed, cliquish community where she will HAVE TO "fit in"......I can't think of anything worse for someone who is introverted and apparently socially awkward.
    She is so fragile this is going to be a literal DISASTER.
    She's going to be fresh meat to these people. They will read her fragility and neediness and tear her to pieces. She is so thirsty.
    She has no clue.
    I've got news: women are not going to like her.
    This is going to be horrific and I feel sorry for her....

I truly believe Lisa holds all the cards in this relationship because she uses sex as a reward for his obedience. She is not happy when he sees her naked or in her underwear unless he’s earned the favor.

5.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m not familiar with Michele Wang but just watched her empty house tour. (First impression is she is boring and a bit arrogant. Is she insecure that she isn’t in NYC anymore? She mentions it a lot). The quality appears much better than Lisa’s house but I don’t care for this home either. All of the ugly tiles are not cohesive and it’s wayyy too big for only 2 people. Open floor plans are not for me and are already dated. Walls serve an important purpose. But I guess if it’s just her and her husband, this floor plan works.

Nothing being built today impresses me. Craftsmanship is dead. You can’t beat an older house with true character and architectural integrity, but to each their own. Michele’s huge garage is nice if you have several cars. The outdoor space is good for entertaining. That’s about it for me. I would live in Lisa’s older house on a private wooded street (albeit with some major remodeling) over her new build and Wang’s Vegas McMansion.

6.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lisa should have a yard/garage sale at her storage unit. She would probably make enough money to make the year's payments on her new house. Course, that would deplete her supply of nude lip combows and hooker shoes and slip dresses. :hearty-laugh:

7.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New.

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62190075

981 replies since 13/6/2021, 01:07   80100 views