« Older   Newer »

1. Hunchback of Glenview
        +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 6/17/2021, 02:05 PM) 
    o/t-ish but Darci Isabella's kids wear swimming leggings. Youngest daughter wears leggings & skirt combo but since I don't feel right posting a pic of a young child, here is one of Darci's adult daughters in leggings & swim dress. As far as I know the family is Catholic. I could be wrong but from what I've seen their girls always seem to be in skirts & dresses.

If this is CC's future I hope it's by HER CHOICE and not her wackadoodle mother's choice. Wackadoodle is purely a comment aimed at Jennifer Boyles Ross and not anyone else for their religiously affected clothing choices which I fully respect even if I don't fully agree.

d_0

One of my dearest friends has "Irish Skin" with a family history of melanoma. She wears those leggings at the beach, with a different top. This gal's top looks like pajamas(but cute). So I always assume it is for skin protection, though modesty at the beach isn't a bad thing in my book. Just maybe not this extreme. But I'm at the age where my swimsuit involves the word "dress" :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

892 replies since 14/6/2021, 16:30   108013 views