EvenWhenJenDisappearsOurSnarkPerserveresWithWonder Pt 257

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    tapping

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WutJen @ 6/20/2021, 02:21 AM) 
    Sent all info I have to Mod

:saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

3.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That better be the goods. I spent $1600 on vet bills this week and I need some juicy gossip.

Also I'm sure Yoda was a wonderful dog but that commissioned portrait looked like the one I did of my dog the first day I got pastels. I hope she didn't pay much for it.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 6/20/2021, 02:51 AM) 
    That better be the goods. I spent $1600 on vet bills this week and I need some juicy gossip.

Also I'm sure Yoda was a wonderful dog but that commissioned portrait looked like the one I did of my dog the first day I got pastels. I hope she didn't pay much for it.

I hope your baby is okay!

5.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Stealing a wedding, reminds me of my very entitled niece. My nephew got engaged for a wedding that was to happen 8 months down the road. He asked my 4 year old niece (different parents) to be the flower girl. My niece (a totally different set of parents) got her panties in a wad because SHE was getting engaged (they kind of were, just not formally) and planned to marry 1 year down the road. She wanted that niece for a flower girl and said that she didn't want the flower girl to be "used up". She said that if he wanted to use her, they should wait until AFTER her wedding, because she was so close to this little 4 year old. Seriously. But, she was 22 and grew out of it...at about 30.

6.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lenore @ 20/6/2021, 02:52) 
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 6/20/2021, 02:51 AM) 

Thank you.
    My 15 year old bichon-cocker had an idiopathic vestibular disease attack and basically couldn't walk or eat. He's getting better. Then my 7 year old Maltipoo had to be anesthetized to be shaved down and get blood work because he's Cujo in white fluffy fur and his blood work to continue his doggy Prozac came back wonky so he is basically now a vegan for treats with 1/2 cup prescription dog food.

Then I have a 17 year old cockapoo with a collapsed trachea that takes daily pills that cost $3 each and a 7 year old mini lab that is so traumatized it stays under the bathroom cupboards except at night when everyone is asleep.

All rescues. All expensive but I love them to bits.

I'm sad that I'm not on Jen's IG close friends list. I feel so left out.

7.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 20/6/2021, 01:35) 
    (IMG:https://i.imgur.com/sZvQ5mg.jpg)

Really? So you can't get married before an engaged friend. Thats difficult if you are in your 20s and everyone is getting married around you.

OMG,that picture!!! :hearty-laugh:

8.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    @tensrandominstagramname and found Sunglasses, event, and Yoda tags. Thanks for the heads up.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 6/20/2021, 03:04 AM) 
    QUOTE (lenore @ 20/6/2021, 02:52) 

Thank you.
    My 15 year old bichon-cocker had an idiopathic vestibular disease attack and basically couldn't walk or eat. He's getting better. Then my 7 year old Maltipoo had to be anesthetized to be shaved down and get blood work because he's Cujo in white fluffy fur and his blood work to continue his doggy Prozac came back wonky so he is basically now a vegan for treats with 1/2 cup prescription dog food.

Then I have a 17 year old cockapoo with a collapsed trachea that takes daily pills that cost $3 each and a 7 year old mini lab that is so traumatized it stays under the bathroom cupboards except at night when everyone is asleep.

All rescues. All expensive but I love them to bits.

I'm sad that I'm not on Jen's IG close friends list. I feel so left out.

I am so sorry! I am sending your babies healing vibes! I lost my baby (senior cat named Henry last year) he was my baby, it still hurts that he is gone. I had him for over 13 years but my neighbors dog killed him. Pets can be expensive! But that is why we love them.

10.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Did anyone find the 2010 blog post is that her? Hard to tell the photo is so blurry on my phone.

11.     +44   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Everyone stand down! I have the intel, but as far as I can tell it isn’t ‘our’ Tensleigh. It is an unrelated Donald Ross, with a wedding planned to a non husband stealing woman.

I believe it is one of the Knot weddings that we already discussed and discarded as not our Rosses.

12.     +26   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    My apologies everyone, I spoke with mod with screenshots and thought the info I had was accurate.

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 6/19/2021, 06:00 PM) 
    Stealing a wedding, reminds me of my very entitled niece. My nephew got engaged for a wedding that was to happen 8 months down the road. He asked my 4 year old niece (different parents) to be the flower girl. My niece (a totally different set of parents) got her panties in a wad because SHE was getting engaged (they kind of were, just not formally) and planned to marry 1 year down the road. She wanted that niece for a flower girl and said that she didn't want the flower girl to be "used up". She said that if he wanted to use her, they should wait until AFTER her wedding, because she was so close to this little 4 year old. Seriously. But, she was 22 and grew out of it...at about 30.

Wouldn’t that be a well seasoned, experienced flower girl? She should be happy, dammit, HAPPY!!

14.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 6/19/2021, 09:28 PM) 
    Everyone stand down! I have the intel, but as far as I can tell it isn’t ‘our’ Tensleigh. It is an unrelated Donald Ross, with a wedding planned to a non husband stealing woman.

I believe it is one of the Knot weddings that we already discussed and discarded as not our Rosses.

At this point, I'd be willing to believe it's Don and he has an entire alternate life in another state, like a Lifetime movie.

15.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 20/6/2021, 03:00) 

People are just so bizarre about weddings and get in a twist about stuff that just doesn’t matter. Used Up Flower Girl sounds like a good Bakery name though!!

1017 replies since 18/6/2021, 17:31   106886 views