EvenWhenJenDisappearsOurSnarkPerserveresWithWonder Pt 257

« Older   Newer »

1. Bunion of Fury
        +18   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (WutJen @ 20/6/2021, 03:29) 
    My apologies everyone, I spoke with mod with screenshots and thought the info I had was accurate.

No Bunion Press for you! :hearty-laugh:

2.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 20/6/2021, 03:28) 
    Everyone stand down! I have the intel, but as far as I can tell it isn’t ‘our’ Tensleigh. It is an unrelated Donald Ross, with a wedding planned to a non husband stealing woman.

I believe it is one of the Knot weddings that we already discussed and discarded as not our Rosses.

I wonder if the lady who married our not Donald Ross has figured out where all of her web hits are coming from.

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    lenore

So sorry about your sweet kitty. I lost 2 dogs last year within 6 weeks and I'm still crying.

If Jen isn't going to give us any good gossip and it's slim pickings finding out anything about Don and Tens I'm going to have to find another guilty pleasure.

4.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We need to find a rich old man for smug Jen to come back on YT. :snickering:

RemotePastHoki-max-1mb

Come back Smug pwincess,

kNwSvl

5.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    balloon

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    #UsedUpFlowerGirl
    OMG. 😂😂😂😂

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    gZoY1Z

8.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Any thoughts on the obviously fake Zola for July, 4 2021 San Fran for Nancy Palosi (pic of Clintons and Trump). Last name misspelled as Palosi in pic spelled correctly as Pelosi and groom Don Koss. “Rehearse Or Die Like Epstein” This seems like something this pompous ass would do. 🤷🏻‍♀️

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 6/20/2021, 03:39 AM) 
    lenore

So sorry about your sweet kitty. I lost 2 dogs last year within 6 weeks and I'm still crying.

If Jen isn't going to give us any good gossip and it's slim pickings finding out anything about Don and Tens I'm going to have to find another guilty pleasure.

Pet losses are hard, I am sending you good vibes your way. I miss Henry a lot, we had gotten his constipation issues taken care of (he was a manx it happens when they are older due to their breed. I know he is watching over me though. I need to find a new guilty VT to gossip about!

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 20/6/2021, 03:00) 
    Stealing a wedding, reminds me of my very entitled niece. My nephew got engaged for a wedding that was to happen 8 months down the road. He asked my 4 year old niece (different parents) to be the flower girl. My niece (a totally different set of parents) got her panties in a wad because SHE was getting engaged (they kind of were, just not formally) and planned to marry 1 year down the road. She wanted that niece for a flower girl and said that she didn't want the flower girl to be "used up". She said that if he wanted to use her, they should wait until AFTER her wedding, because she was so close to this little 4 year old. Seriously. But, she was 22 and grew out of it...at about 30.

:hearty-laugh:
    Yetta that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard!! I’m D-E-A-D!!! 💀

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 6/20/2021, 03:04 AM) 
    QUOTE (lenore @ 20/6/2021, 02:52) 
    I hope your baby is okay!

Thank you.
    My 15 year old bichon-cocker had an idiopathic vestibular disease attack and basically couldn't walk or eat. He's getting better. Then my 7 year old Maltipoo had to be anesthetized to be shaved down and get blood work because he's Cujo in white fluffy fur and his blood work to continue his doggy Prozac came back wonky so he is basically now a vegan for treats with 1/2 cup prescription dog food.

Then I have a 17 year old cockapoo with a collapsed trachea that takes daily pills that cost $3 each and a 7 year old mini lab that is so traumatized it stays under the bathroom cupboards except at night when everyone is asleep.

All rescues. All expensive but I love them to bits.

I'm sad that I'm not on Jen's IG close friends list. I feel so left out.

You pay 3 a pill one of my rescues is on meds for collapsed trachea and it is way cheaper then that. My dogs are worth every penny but I am glad i n my country meds are cheaper.

I am glad your babies are all ok.

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 20/6/2021, 01:51) 
    Jen sharing with close friends on IG just further supports my theory that she's not posting because she knows Tens follows her and doesn't have anything good to rub in her face.

She can't block her because that's WAY too aggressive for wimpy Jen, plus she'd look petty. So she's hiding from Tens

I have a feeling this theory is correct, and this is my reaction for Jen: :eyeroll:

Enough now, Pwincess. Put on your big girl pants and face the world. Do your self-proclaimed “job.” This just looks more pathetic by the day. What kind of grown woman of nearly 40 needs to hide from her ex’s new wife? I have no more words to describe that level of pitiful.

13.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 20/6/2021, 03:37) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 20/6/2021, 03:28) 
    Everyone stand down! I have the intel, but as far as I can tell it isn’t ‘our’ Tensleigh. It is an unrelated Donald Ross, with a wedding planned to a non husband stealing woman.

I believe it is one of the Knot weddings that we already discussed and discarded as not our Rosses.

I wonder if the lady who married our not Donald Ross has figured out where all of her web hits are coming from.

My fanfic now is that he is the Don whose arrest record the bakery dug up waaay back.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    I wonder how Don Moss is doing these days.

15.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 20/6/2021, 04:35) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 20/6/2021, 01:51) 
    Jen sharing with close friends on IG just further supports my theory that she's not posting because she knows Tens follows her and doesn't have anything good to rub in her face.

She can't block her because that's WAY too aggressive for wimpy Jen, plus she'd look petty. So she's hiding from Tens

I have a feeling this theory is correct, and this is my reaction for Jen: :eyeroll:

Enough now, Pwincess. Put on your big girl pants and face the world. Do your self-proclaimed “job.” This just looks more pathetic by the day. What kind of grown woman of nearly 40 needs to hide from her ex’s new wife? I have no more words to describe that level of pitiful.

Funny when you think about it. Like 2 little kids. “I can’t do my job. She’s looking at me. Make her stop looking at me. “

1017 replies since 18/6/2021, 17:31   107057 views