1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It’s definitely it.
    Like what can she even say for her comeback

Oh hey guys
    I wasn’t feeling safe because people shared that my old fireplace was renovated and that dons new wife is hot. Hey Tens by the way. *Giggle giggle* we are delighted to welcome her into the fam bam

Uh just no.

2.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 6/19/2021, 09:43 PM) 
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 20/6/2021, 04:35) 
    I have a feeling this theory is correct, and this is my reaction for Jen: :eyeroll:

Enough now, Pwincess. Put on your big girl pants and face the world. Do your self-proclaimed “job.” This just looks more pathetic by the day. What kind of grown woman of nearly 40 needs to hide from her ex’s new wife? I have no more words to describe that level of pitiful.

Funny when you think about it. Like 2 little kids. “I can’t do my job. She’s looking at me. Make her stop looking at me. “

Picture it: An RV barreling through Nebraska, summer 2021. "Suuuuze, she's looking at me!"

3.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Reminds me of my boys in the back seat of the car "make him stop looking at me! He's got his foot in my space! He's touching me! He's thinking about touching me!" LOL

4.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 20/6/2021, 01:24) 
    QUOTE (Hyper_elasticlikeJen @ 6/19/2021, 03:47 PM) 
    YGSM, are we supposed to hate Tens on what basis? The fact that Don and her are together? Don is a blowhard, but he's also a father, and those kids deserve some kind of normalcy considering the nutjob they have for a mother. Maybe Tens will bring out the best of Don, we don't know! :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

I, for one, am willing to wait patiently and let things unfold if you will. I wish them nothing but happiness, especially the 5 kids!!!

Don't really care who hates who or on what basis they hate.

Personally, I hate every player Jen has introduced us to.

As for the kids...all five of them...I'm not sure how 'normal' their lives will ever be.

More normal than living with the selfish bitch Bertha Gene who only uses them to play martyr mom and get headpats, that's for sure!

5.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    We all know that the chance of Gene changing and becoming a good....heck even a DECENT....mom is slim to none. The ONLY chance that they have of having a somewhat "normal" loving upbringing is from Don and Tens. I hope it works out, because they have lots of cards stacked against them.

6.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 6/19/2021, 07:35 PM) 
    sZvQ5mg

Really? So you can't get married before an engaged friend. Thats difficult if you are in your 20s and everyone is getting married around you.

That picture and your avatar..... :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

7.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The instagram glitch was theorized to be from people sharing to close friends only and instagram sending a notification to everyone, but I have seen some theories that it's not that. It should be easy enough to test if someone here has two accounts. Use account A. Sub for notifs from Account B. Log into B and post a couple of private stories. Switch to A and see if you get any ghost notifications. Maybe this would work better on separate devices so you can get the live notif.

8.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 20/6/2021, 03:28) 
    Everyone stand down! I have the intel, but as far as I can tell it isn’t ‘our’ Tensleigh. It is an unrelated Donald Ross, with a wedding planned to a non husband stealing woman.

I believe it is one of the Knot weddings that we already discussed and discarded as not our Rosses.

Geez, WutJen, you just killed the highlight of my weekend!!!! :hearty-laugh:

QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 20/6/2021, 03:37) 
    QUOTE (WutJen @ 20/6/2021, 03:29) 
    My apologies everyone, I spoke with mod with screenshots and thought the info I had was accurate.

No Bunion Press for you! :hearty-laugh:

Come on, Bunion of Fury , we miss your Bunion Pressssss!!!!!

QUOTE (lenore @ 20/6/2021, 04:22) 
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 6/20/2021, 03:39 AM) 
    lenore

So sorry about your sweet kitty. I lost 2 dogs last year within 6 weeks and I'm still crying.

If Jen isn't going to give us any good gossip and it's slim pickings finding out anything about Don and Tens I'm going to have to find another guilty pleasure.

Pet losses are hard, I am sending you good vibes your way. I miss Henry a lot, we had gotten his constipation issues taken care of (he was a manx it happens when they are older due to their breed. I know he is watching over me though. I need to find a new guilty VT to gossip about!

JustAverageJane and lenore I'm so sorry for your loss !!! They become part of the family. We lost our Yury (Yorkie, 22 years old) and Choffi (Tabby cat who thought of himself as a dog, 18 years old), 6 years ago. We still miss them terribly!!

QUOTE (Yetta @ 20/6/2021, 05:22) 
    We all know that the chance of Gene changing and becoming a good....heck even a DECENT....mom is slim to none. The ONLY chance that they have of having a somewhat "normal" loving upbringing is from Don and Tens. I hope it works out, because they have lots of cards stacked against them.

Yes, Yetta, that's exactly what I think as well!!!

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hyper_elasticlikeJen Wow!22 years old I thought our Nigel was a geezer at 17. I don't have any cats because DH is very allergic but 18 years is amazing. They had long wonderful lives.

I only have one IG friend that has me on his close friends list so I'm not real familiar with how it works. I can't imagine who Jen has on her list besides Pig Killer, that idiot Christopher and maybe a couple planner chicks.

narcissistic1% He takes Cerenia. I get it at Costco for 4 pills for $12.99. If I get it from the vet it's 4 pills for a whopping $25! He also takes Prednisone.

I'm definitely suffering from FOMO knowing special people get to view Jen's pathetic posts. I wish I had been nicer to her so I could be part of the in crowd.

I'm willing to fly to Utah and get Pig Killer drunk and see if I can obtain some intel.

10.     +24   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just got back from our 30 year anniversary party.
    I took one (well 2) for the team and had a couple of Tito’s and cranberry.

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her sharing with 'close friends' doesn't really seem to jive with the Jen we know, though
    She needs to get head pats and comments from STRANGERS
    Her fans

12.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    So, so, so nothing???????

No stalking?

No wedding date stealing?

Is the name even Ross??????????????

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 6/19/2021, 09:59 PM) 
    We need to find a rich old man for smug Jen to come back on YT. :snickering:

RemotePastHoki-max-1mb

Come back Smug pwincess,

kNwSvl

Jen could marry Tom Girardi, of Erin Brockavich fame. Oh wait, no, he lost his hundreds of millions and his accounts are frozen. That won't work. He's 86 and squandered a lot of his fortune on his wife Erika. Could Jen have an alternate persona, Jen Jayne, to sing badly on tour and spend wildly?

14.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 20/6/2021, 05:06) 
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 6/19/2021, 09:43 PM) 
    Funny when you think about it. Like 2 little kids. “I can’t do my job. She’s looking at me. Make her stop looking at me. “

Picture it: An RV barreling through Nebraska, summer 2021. "Suuuuze, she's looking at me!"

And she took the big bed! 😱

15.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 20/6/2021, 01:15) 
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 6/19/2021, 04:13 PM) 
    It seems that anyone who has valuable info to add to the conversation should either post in full with receipts, or if that’s not permitted based on the topic/subject of the info, then please send to a mod privately.

Otherwise it’s just stirring the pot.

Thank you.

0bd3ee5affab9a006cce7d7bae402eb6

:7043: Best gif choice

1017 replies since 18/6/2021, 17:31   107057 views