EvenWhenJenDisappearsOurSnarkPerserveresWithWonder Pt 257

« Older   Newer »

1.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's interesting to me that she hasn't announced that she's done forever, or closed her accounts. She's wanting to leave herself the ability to come back and get attention for it. She felt the need to post about Grandma Betty - which she could have easily kept private. She clearly can't quite let go of her public social media.

It might be related to the fact that she insists that PNL and now With Wonder is her job. If she shuts down all of her accounts she has no excuse not to look for employment elsewhere.

2.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen should have left everything exactly as it was in RM1, except she should have reinstalled the yellow doll room.
    Then she could sell tickets for tours as a museum, like the houses that Presidents grew up in. She could have made some money doing that.

3.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 19/6/2021, 00:35) 
    Jen should have left everything exactly as it was in RM1, except she should have reinstalled the yellow doll room.
    Then she could sell tickets for tours as a museum, like the houses that Presidents grew up in. She could have made some money doing that.

Head Jenion Paula would buy an annual membership, for sure!

4.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Wow she had such a shit load of stuff in Utah!! Like, piles and piles of stuff! What happened to all these junk?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYdwsbPa28U

5.     +29   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chachacha @ 19/6/2021, 00:55) 
    Wow she had such a shit load of stuff in Utah!! Like, piles and piles of stuff! What happened to all these junk?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYdwsbPa28U

If Don had anything to do with the fate of all that trash after the divorce, I suspect something like this happened to it.

A181CC22-B268-4AB3-863E-6B67B6A38F96

6.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope Tensleigh asks Don if that was Charlotte’s play area so he can admit that no, it was Jen’s but he didn’t know because his fat ass broke the ladder and was banned.
    :snickering:

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 6/18/2021, 05:06 PM) 
    If Jen joined us here at The Bakery, would we have to stop bashing her and posting the most unflattering screen shots and such?
    You know...the old #2 rule. lol

But, obviously. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic Pwincess can't take any negativity.

8.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 19/6/2021, 01:04) 
    I hope Tensleigh asks Don if that was Charlotte’s play area so he can admit that no, it was Jen’s but he didn’t know because his fat ass broke the ladder and was banned.

I vote for the fanfic that Tens knew who Don is even before the divorce and knew about the crazy circus that is Jen

9.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Unserviceable Jenbot @ 19/6/2021, 01:15) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 19/6/2021, 01:04) 

I vote for the fanfic that Tens knew who Don is even before the divorce and knew about the crazy circus that is Jen

She’s got to have at least read enough here to have watched Jen’s Greatest Hits at some point after she met him. Lord knows Don isn’t going to defend her now.

10.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Changes name to share with wonder and does the absolute opposite!

I wonder if she is on long service leave!
    Can she get unemployment benefits now?

11.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 19/6/2021, 00:35) 

I’m just imagining the significant others of Bakers learning they’re heading to Glenview for vacation this year...

The flippers could have sold pieces of the fireplace like they do the Berlin Wall!

12.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I wondering if Tens has her family friendly underwear and pajamas packed to leave out there. She might even share that dresser instead of hogging it to herself!

13.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 19/6/2021, 01:52) 
    I wondering if Tens has her family friendly underwear and pajamas packed to leave out there. She might even share that dresser instead of hogging it to herself!

I think she and Jen have a very different definitions of “family friendly.”

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 19/6/2021, 00:30) 
    It's interesting to me that she hasn't announced that she's done forever, or closed her accounts. She's wanting to leave herself the ability to come back and get attention for it. She felt the need to post about Grandma Betty - which she could have easily kept private. She clearly can't quite let go of her public social media.

It might be related to the fact that she insists that PNL and now With Wonder is her job. If she shuts down all of her accounts she has no excuse not to look for employment elsewhere.

For a while I’ve been thinking that she just wasn’t ever coming back but then she posted about grandma Betty which wasn’t necessary and nobody really cares but she chose to post that

Which honestly I think she just posted that to get sympathy… Like poor Jenn Don moved on her grandma died Cove it’s been so hard on her blah blah blah

So if she’s posting to still get sympathy it makes me feel like maybe she is going to come back but she’s trying to figure out how to dig yourself out of the hole she’s in.

15.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 6/18/2021, 06:35 PM) 

this cracked me up :D what an absolutely crazy idea

SPOILER (click to view)
    I’d totally buy a ticket

1017 replies since 18/6/2021, 17:31   107139 views