Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you!

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ok, where to begin? I found her in the very beginning when she barely had any subscribers. Really enjoyed her and always looked forward to her videos. I liked her music. I liked that she didn't advocate shopping for a bunch of cheap crap that will only end up in a landfill. I liked that she seemed to have her house in order and her life under control. As time passed, I noticed a lack of emotional connection with her kids--almost robotic like, if that makes sense. Then, her politics became clear, and that was the final straw for me. I don't want to know about anyone's politics. Would love to know y'all's thoughts!

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 6/18/2021, 09:44 PM) 
    as requested :thumbs-up:

Thank you, Meow2!

4.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    This lady is not as organized and and perfect as she thinks she is. Over here, she admits to taking her kids to school tardy repeatedly. She claims to wake up at 5am but can't get her kids to school on time. What happened to all her planners?

5. SaveLeyla
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Finally! I feel like a good chunk of her views are probably men with housewife fantasies.

I also agree she’s cold toward her children. She seems to be more of a dictator than a mother. I could see them being like “mom, can we cuddle?” And Nikki responds “maybe after you do laundry, clean your room, unload the dishwasher, and vacuum out the van. But I’m busy so maybe not even then”.

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SaveLeyla @ 19/6/2021, 22:01) 
    Finally! I feel like a good chunk of her views are probably men with housewife fantasies.

I also agree she’s cold toward her children. She seems to be more of a dictator than a mother. I could see them being like “mom, can we cuddle?” And Nikki responds “maybe after you do laundry, clean your room, unload the dishwasher, and vacuum out the van. But I’m busy so maybe not even then”.

Omg. Yes! It never occurred to me that a large chunk of her demographic is likely housewife fetish! 🤢

Josh from the Dad Challenge posted on nikki’s review of Meg’s spray. I was shocked that Nikki responded to him because he included a curse word. Nikki admitted she loved Josh’s channel.

I. Was. Floored.

Would have never guessed that!

After she posted her love Meg spray review I saw that she posted in the comments of another review video. Maybe simply Bethany, but I’ll have to go back and check. She was praising the YouTuber for posting an honest review.

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her channel is bizarre. A stepford wife/mommy dearest vibe.

8.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SQ1969 @ 20/6/2021, 01:01) 
    Her channel is bizarre. A stepford wife/mommy dearest vibe.

Bizarre for sure. Seems like the kids’ physical needs are met but not their emotional needs. That house seems like a giant fridge. Cold.

9.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She

talks

so

very

slowly

painfully

slow

Also Jennifer L Scott has a hard-on for Nikki and I have so much fremdschaden :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I thought it was funny when they were explaining the bathroom situation. The bathroom in the master only functions for Nikki. All her products are on display and there's like nothing that belongs to Jorge in there. I can't imagine how ridiculous it would be for him to bathe in that little tub, lol. I hope the girls have their own bathroom because Jorge and Ivan already share a bathroom, while Nikki is the only person in the house that has her own bathroom.

11.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I just discovered her per YouTuber Headlines (she mentioned her Love Meg Cleaner review).

Initial impressions was the concept of her channel is good. Cleaning/Mommy style content but with soul. I’m a lover of all things romantic, dreamy, poetic and unique.

But...I’m not picking up what she’s putting down. I don’t believe her. It’s all so forced. She seems like she would be insufferable and phony in real life.

If anyone has similar thoughts, Kylie Flavell is where your time is better spent. Now that’s an incredible channel who succeeds at whatever it is this one is trying to do.

12.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So random but this video reminds me of the bizarre Lars Von Trier film Melancholia. Does she really wear a 50s style cocktail dress and slip each day to clean around the house? It’s so unrealistic.

13.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Kylie Flavell is amazing and talented, not even close to being in the same league as polyester princess Nikki Moreno! :strong_no_smiley_emoticon: :mfr_omg: Don't even think about it, Nikki.

14. SaveLeyla
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Kylie seems promising. I’ll give her a watch. She has a lot of patrons so she must be doing something right.

15.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Howwww does Nikki get people to pay her on Patreon? I appreciate that she isn’t a sellout and she doesn’t do sponsored content but her material isn’t worthy of paying for it. It just isn’t.

243 replies since 18/6/2021, 20:44   63162 views