« Older   Newer »

1. Stitcher
        +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SaveLeyla @ 7/13/2021, 10:05 PM) 
    I think Nikki might find therapy useful and she should really consider it. The way she focuses on things like restyling her house every few days, never letting it be finished, and then her weird obsession with the way the coat fit in her latest video?
    She was overthinking that coat big time. And it’s for winter it needs to be looser for heavier sweaters and things under it.
    I looked at it on the site and it showed a more hourglass shape and I know that’s what she wanted but sizing down is not going to do the trick. She’s not an hourglass shape. It looked like it fit fine to me.
    I think she’s really unhappy with her life and her house and clothes are bandaids. Until she gets help with the underlying issue she’ll never be satisfied.

That coat fit perfectly. If she sizes down it will be far too tight. She won't be able to move her arms. But, her clothes are generally on the tight side. She should stop fixating on ordering a small or extra small and get a medium that fits.

That coat fit.

I noticed she moved the furniture again. the sofa is in front of the fireplace and those four wing back chairs are now in front of the TV. She needs to stop and think about why she's so unhappy with her home.

245 replies since 18/6/2021, 20:44   63889 views