Inspired by Nikki

« Older   Newer »

1. Stitcher
        +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The house tours was....meh. It's a strange layout for sure. They could easily turn the t.v. room into another bedroom; her office too could be a bedroom. Maybe split the tv room into a bedroom with a smaller office next to it?

It looks like the house of a single woman. Not a family home. It's too pink to be a home where a family lives. Also, I thought she shot her own videos?? In the reflection on the washing machine glass it was clearly a man doing the videography. Clear as day. And it wasn't her husband; this man was slender.

She will paint, or get rid of, that dining room set soon. It doesn't really go with the rest of her house and she will not be able to stand that it isn't white. Despite what she says.

And yes, I've said before, she wears the wrong size. She needs to size up in her clothes. There's nothing wrong with wearing dresses all the time but they should fit, and perhaps be a little less formal, maybe? A little less "headed to court" ? I don't know. They're just too...stuffy
    somehow.

245 replies since 18/6/2021, 20:44   63896 views