Inspired by Nikki

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don't think so either. I think he threw in the towel a long time ago because he knows Nikki doesn't care what he wants, it's all about her. She does whatever she wants anyway and he's not allowed to an opinion. I wonder if he's even a believer or he just became a Christian because that was the only way she would be with him.

2.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Observing Lent. Lord willing, I shall return next month!

Status
    Anonymous
    All of her videos look like she is broadcasting from a pulpit on the more arrogant side of Heaven. The blown out lens with the rosy, blurry atmosphere is hard to watch time and time again. She strikes me as a mean person with a very elevated opinion of herself. She reminds me of someone I used to work with who was also nerdy and sanctimonious.

3.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    No Nikki! The worst part of that closet was the (ugly) apron you designed. What a RUDE and narcissist thing to say!

Mind your manners.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210626-233121~2

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "leading lady"???
    WTF?

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Beyond weird. She’s a robot.

6.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate Nikki's narrow-minded opinion that wearing only dresses is somehow inherently more feminine and superior to wearing pants.

Leading lady wardrobe my butt!

540fd249c1a4b_-_mcx-lauren-bacall-style-lg

8451c2b6c60327089f07e17d65c854b2

f41d753b6527322e99c95265c97ff767

538bc352257adf30fa0262d43b1d6e54

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It’s a good thing Nikki has given up gossiping (wonder if she’s still subscribed to the Dad Challenge)? Check out this article where she was less than kind to Britney Spears and Christina A. Also contains photos.
    https://thenotsodesperatehousewives.com/20...pired-by-nikki/

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthHurts @ 6/25/2021, 02:23 AM) 
    Nikki's entire house doesn't make sense. Her living room is her dining room, her living room is a sitting room with four chairs. Her office has a dining table. She has three growing girls in a single room with three twin beds and no closet. It's also messed up that she replaced the floor in most of the home except the kids' bedrooms and kids' bathroom. Oh yeah, her husband shares a restroom with the kids and Nikki has a restroom all to herself.

Not too long ago, she converted her office into a bedroom for one of the daughters but it only lasted for a couple of weeks. The backdoor to their yard is in that room and I guess they didn't like going thru the daughters bedroom to exit.

The room they use for their living room/tv room can easily be closed in and become another bedroom.

The house they live in was her mother's house. it's never been clear why she just gave them her house and why they are spending all their money to renovate it. It's a weird situation. They built a tiny house in the backyard for her to live in. She has a video of that tiny house.

But the way she is constantly moving furniture, pictures, changing things etc is dizzying.

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The two story home they owned was a better fit for their family. I'm assuming Nikki's mother gifted her home in return of securing Nikki as her future caretaker. However, like many other YouTubers, she has made poor renovating decisions.

10. SaveLeyla
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Don’t you have to go through the living room to get to their bedroom? It would be odd to have that as the kids room. The house just doesn’t make sense. I don’t think it was ever meant to fit the amount of people living in it. When the kids are teens it’ll be worse. She’ll still be playing musical chairs while they’re all going crazy.
    Did jorge’s dad or whoever the guy was move into the backyard too?

11.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does she even live in a house? It looks more like an apartment or some sort of multi-family dwelling to me.

12.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SaveLeyla @ 2/7/2021, 23:02) 
    Don’t you have to go through the living room to get to their bedroom? It would be odd to have that as the kids room. The house just doesn’t make sense. I don’t think it was ever meant to fit the amount of people living in it. When the kids are teens it’ll be worse. She’ll still be playing musical chairs while they’re all going crazy.
    Did jorge’s dad or whoever the guy was move into the backyard too?

They can definitely make the house work if Nikki made sacrifices. They can always enclose the tv room and line it up with the start of the door way and that will leave enough room for a walk thru hallway. It would be a perfect bedroom. They could also add a back door on either side of the fireplace where there are windows and close up the door in the office. The office would make another bedroom they desperately need. Problem solved! Jorge does everything for nikki but fails his kids. They are both selfish.

13. SaveLeyla
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Yes, it’s originally a 3 bedroom 2 bath house, 1830 sq ft. It can be easily found on Google.

14.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yikes. What a weird energy to that neighborhood. It looks like a trailer park community, a random country in the middle east and a place on the rough side of the train tracks came together to form whatever is happening there. Vegas is so weird.

15.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The neighborhood looks like a wasteland, yikes!

242 replies since 18/6/2021, 20:44   62368 views