Thank you LateKate !

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, thank you LateKate

I hope someone is keeping an eye on that situation. Lord knows, I wouldn't want to be at her "mercy." :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

4.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It's quiet on Sharon Lee YT channel. I love how she does this...adds to the drama and suspense. :smoking-smiley-face:

She's too busy "caring" for her mother to bother with her career. 😎

5. Hello Apathy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (hannahbelle @ 1/17/2021, 05:09 PM) 
    It's quiet on Sharon Lee YT channel. I love how she does this...adds to the drama and suspense. :smoking-smiley-face:

She's too busy "caring" for her mother to bother with her career. 😎

I'm sure she's concocting some more lies. Maybe about why she's never home now, hides in her car when she is home, how her "roommate" is invading her space which is really his space.

I like how they are both on the deed but she's banished to the front porch, her car or her bedroom.

Levi has more freedom in the house than Sharon does...and Richard likes him better too.

6.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Always dramatic. Not about the seriousness of it but how she’ll be so busy. Can’t make videos. She’s run out of topics so this is all timely. Also, something is major up at the Loveless Motel.

Call me cynical but she will not last a month doing and giving to others. That is way too much attention on someone else and not enough on her. Hope mom’s situation gets taken care of and she can maintain her mobility and independence.

Sharon, protecting Brandon’s privacy would mean not mentioning anything at all. You only mentioned it to draw attention to yourself as the selfless caregiver.. You will crack under the pressures of selflessness.

I have to get a job.....but I won’t so feel sorry for me since I’m playing caretaker and send me some money! Right Sharon isn’t that the point? Why not look for a job and then when you find one announce it? Not you.

Get ready the next month is going to be epic. She’s already cracking and it hasn’t even started yet.

Seems the video intro was self-serving. Appears it is really about bad old YT and the unpredictable income. Of course you don’t thank channel members and patreons. Why? Because you are entitled and they are doing what they should be doing anyway. You take issue with anyone that isn’t sending your lazy behind money. Buying box after box of clothes and junk and you have the nerve for a woe is me I may need to get a job. You won’t get a job. You’ve been saying this for years. What did you do? Buy more junk and lay up on someone else’s couch all day.

Stop blaming YT. You signed an agreement with them. You are sporadic. You are to blame for your lack of income. Stop projecting and shifting blame for sympathy. You’ve been at your poor mothers for a couples of days and here you are as predicted making it about you! You said the same thing last year. December good. January bad. And what have you done to plan? Nothing! Bought more clothes and crap for yourself. Disgusting!

You mother needs your help but sadly you’ll be nothing but a burden to her and your son!

The doctor drained the mother’s knee and the daughter will drain the mother’s bank account! Grandma Fraud strikes again!

Edited by Ride Sally Ride - 1/18/2021, 01:12 AM

7.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her purpose of posting this video was only to beg for money.. To make sure her patreons keep giving her money when she has no content coming up.. Ooh and hoping someone sends her the mascara she is nearly out of. POS

8.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’m broke, I can’t afford new mascara, I need channel members and patreons to supplement my income but somehow I can afford these Invisalign trays in my mouth you aren’t suppose to notice. Don’t look at the gum line where you can clearly see the appliances. I probably owe someone money for them but like anything else I never intend to pay. I’m trying to concoct a story of how my teeth are getting straighter and how these trays cost thousands of dollars while my lazy a$$ is on YT passive aggressively begging for your hard earned money. Yes, I’m a fraud!
    Attached Image
    2F119486-F1AD-45F5-B7FC-2D3FDFBF4B42

9.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Sharon is a loser. Get a job you lazy pos!! If she is lost for video ideas, don't feel bad Sharon aka long af turkey waddle neck, you never had any good ideas. You are a lazy *****😂 😂 😂

10. Hello Apathy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Is she trying to rub her face off with her makeup brushes? I would be if I were her.

She looks RAGGED.

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Once again she sits in front of everyone with a new sweater on, again exposing her bralette straps which she loves to do. Even her voice changes when she does this type of video. Her you tube check this month is about $350 because she is too lazy to record every day. That's why she's thanking her members and patreons. I know she kept the $600 for herself. The reason why she told her daughter it's time to get a job is because as soon as she has to babysit or help someone out she feels, well I should be paid for this so I'll look for something part time. She's done this before when she had to take on some responsibility and do something for someone else. She can't record a video because she's so busy and tired. That translates to Lindsey, Brandon and mama need to pay me for this, her passive aggressive side returns. It's ok that everyone helps her out, picking her up, cooking her food, buying her things but she just can't reciprocate, it's just not in her... Like everyone has said she wants that mascara from a sub so even had to mention the brand. Sharon go get a job :flipping-the-bird: because you really are a LOSER

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Shes such a vapid bitch and I think shes lying about the surgeries.NO ONE is going to do elective surgery with a pandemic on.GO ON WELFARE SHARON..or are you too good for that? You collect food stamps so why not hit the government up for more hand outs.

Don't get me wrong,food stamps and welfare are there for people IN NEED, which Sharon is NOT.But yea,it will be a cold year in hell before she gets a job.She is a lazy cow plain and simple.
    Attached Image
    bitchy1

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'M TIRED
    I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY
    I NEED TO GET A JOB
    I GET HATE FROM PEOPLE
    I'M A VICTIM
    I DON'T HAVE ANY MASCARA
    I'M TIRED
    I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO VIDEOS
    I'M A VICTIM

VICTIM

VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

44_2

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: Paisley, I didn't know that about Chris & Susan. WOW. Ride Sally Ride, I think she needs steel to get that overbite down. Those Invisaligns aren't going to do much!!! :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic Richard also said she was with a real young guy that lived close to her. This woman has been around!!!

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just a question I need answered... She said she doesn't want her mom and Brandon in a hospital setting. Doesn't her daughter and daughter in law work in the hospital every day???? I also don't believe a doctor would say she needs a full knee replacement until he gets to see the MRI. Why does she call Chris "Christopher" now? Christopher is with her mother right now, of course he is SHARON he LIVES there!!!!

1423 replies since 16/1/2021, 02:40   108085 views