Beauty and the Beastons: T.Beaston: Exploiting children for content since 2017 with no end in sight.

Part 2

« Older   Newer »

1. judgyqueen
        +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bsapia @ 11/21/2021, 02:36 AM) 
    QUOTE (judgyqueen @ 20/11/2021, 23:24) 

What’s her channel?

So, she doesn't have a YouTube I don't think. I just follow her on TikTok & Insta (macy.blackwell) and she brings more value in a 30 second TikTok than Trashi brings in an entire 40 minute YouTube (I hope that this trend continue and leaves Trashi behind - no way could she keep up/compete with this). Macy actually has helpful decorating tips that are original and not from Pinterest. I will say she actually is extra, not like how Trashi claims to be extra, but like actually extra. So sometimes it can be a bit much to me (like she dresses really nice for 7 am, for example lol), but I perceive it as authentic so I can roll with it even when I feel like it's too much.. it's genuinely her whereas Trashi would sell her soul for likes.

This pic pretty much captures the extra-ness haha. Trashi could never come up with anything like this. But maybe in a few years after several have copied it and it's made its rounds on Pinterest she'll attempt it.

IMG_9405

2035 replies since 12/7/2021, 22:24   352265 views