Beauty and the Beastons: T.Beaston: Exploiting children for content since 2017 with no end in sight.

Part 2

« Older   Newer »

1. everwhat
        +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarky_Bitch @ 21/11/2021, 20:23) 
    Just skimmed her latest video, in all my years [I sound like my mom😳😂] I have never, ever seen or put cheese in a green bean casserole, has anyone else made it that way? I guess going gluten free is a thing now amongst people I know,, my sister who has no dietary issues has been doing it for two months, she says she can tell a difference. So Thanksgiving should be interesting this year, with her gluten free food she's making & hanging onto love of certain ex president, this dinner is going to be AMAZING.🙄

Yes I put onions, chopped mushrooms, garlic, cream, and a TINY bit of sharp white cheddar. It’s really good. However I wouldn’t try her recipes-which are really just internet recipes she googles.
    I think she already made this thanksgiving meal and took it to her moms for early thanksgiving. You KNOWWWWW her family didn’t like the food and got irritated that they had to do thanksgiving 2 weeks early so that princess Tiffany can make a thanksgiving gluten free recipe video.

2035 replies since 12/7/2021, 22:24   352261 views