Beauty and the Beastons: T.Beaston: Exploiting children for content since 2017 with no end in sight.

Part 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (judgyqueen @ 20/11/2021, 23:24) 
    Note the subtle story of Tanner w/the caption "I could watch him all day." She's trying to prove she loves them equal and doesn't understand that it's more than just words. She doesn't have an authentic bone in her body. Like when she constantly tells Chris, "Oh you're so sweet honey," there's no genuineness behind it. They're just words. But I guess at least she's trying?

I've started following Macy Blackwell and wow, what a refreshing change of pace. She is genuinely talented and seems to genuinely enjoy her kids. And she doesn't talk to them in that fake, annoying baby voice. I'd tell Trashi to take notes but honestly she can't even copy people right - her parties always look so cheap and tacky.

What’s her channel?

2.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Shrimp wearing his toddler elastic pants again 🤣

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bsapia @ 11/21/2021, 02:36 AM) 
    QUOTE (judgyqueen @ 20/11/2021, 23:24) 

What’s her channel?

So, she doesn't have a YouTube I don't think. I just follow her on TikTok & Insta (macy.blackwell) and she brings more value in a 30 second TikTok than Trashi brings in an entire 40 minute YouTube (I hope that this trend continue and leaves Trashi behind - no way could she keep up/compete with this). Macy actually has helpful decorating tips that are original and not from Pinterest. I will say she actually is extra, not like how Trashi claims to be extra, but like actually extra. So sometimes it can be a bit much to me (like she dresses really nice for 7 am, for example lol), but I perceive it as authentic so I can roll with it even when I feel like it's too much.. it's genuinely her whereas Trashi would sell her soul for likes.

This pic pretty much captures the extra-ness haha. Trashi could never come up with anything like this. But maybe in a few years after several have copied it and it's made its rounds on Pinterest she'll attempt it.

IMG_9405

4. Snarky_Bitch
        +6   Like  

User deleted

She actually said Ninja Foodie should sponsor her son because he said he was eating a chicken wing that was made in it, way to whore your kid out for some money. Then she shows a coffee maker that $250.00, oh but it's wifi connected, so lazy ass can turn it on in the morning from bed; but Shrimpy still has to make it. My $30 maker was programmable, why the need to have the latest and greatest?🙄

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Youtubeisfake @ 21/11/2021, 01:50) 
    QUOTE (everwhat @ 20/11/2021, 10:16) 
    The saddest part is she keeps having these parties to flex on adults, not to make her kids happy (as she claims). She thinks it means she loves her kids more than everyone else loves theirs, when if she REALLY loved them and put them first she wouldn’t be having her paychecks on the backs of her children, coaching them on the internet for pervs to look at, or lay in bed and cry that she’s about to stop getting “baby attention”.

If she actually cared what her kids wanted, their parties would likely be at Chuck E. Cheese or some kids play center type place. With store bought cake and FRIENDS. But their kids aren’t allowed to have friends. They have siblings and they are forced to care about them more than anyone else. All she care about is having an Instagram worthy party that she thinks people are “jealous” of.

EXACTLY! These birthday parties are for HER. NOT her kids. Everything in that house is about her. Poor Shrimp can’t even speak longer than 5 seconds without her talking over him. Watch how fast her kids cut this hag off when they are teenagers/young adults. Nobody likes a deranged narcissist.

6.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She wanted the Nespresso because it was trendy at the time, bought 50000 Nespresso pods, decided she didn't like those flavors so she never uses them and then now bought herself a $250 coffee maker with Wifi (why).

This bitch is SO WASTEFUL

7.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The whole house is just a waste of money and everything in it. Chris is hardly ever watched unless I'm snooping but I HATE how he does his vlogs. Like get a life.

8.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Chris looks ill. I guess he is now sporting the eating disorder chic look now too

And I know Im not the only one who that was so excited to see his big bony bare feet in their family photo. Yum so classy I really am so jealous of them and want to be them. What a man to aspire to have.

.. And please know I’m being sarcastic

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarky_Bitch @ 21/11/2021, 20:23) 
    Just skimmed her latest video, in all my years [I sound like my mom😳😂] I have never, ever seen or put cheese in a green bean casserole, has anyone else made it that way? I guess going gluten free is a thing now amongst people I know,, my sister who has no dietary issues has been doing it for two months, she says she can tell a difference. So Thanksgiving should be interesting this year, with her gluten free food she's making & hanging onto love of certain ex president, this dinner is going to be AMAZING.🙄

Yes I put onions, chopped mushrooms, garlic, cream, and a TINY bit of sharp white cheddar. It’s really good. However I wouldn’t try her recipes-which are really just internet recipes she googles.
    I think she already made this thanksgiving meal and took it to her moms for early thanksgiving. You KNOWWWWW her family didn’t like the food and got irritated that they had to do thanksgiving 2 weeks early so that princess Tiffany can make a thanksgiving gluten free recipe video.

10.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lmao the elastic pants. He’s such an ugly little troll. Nothing manly about him at all! 🤢🤢 #ugliestyoutubehusband #troll #soblessed

11.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Littlelies @ 21/11/2021, 21:19) 
    Lmao the elastic pants. He’s such an ugly little troll. Nothing manly about him at all! 🤢🤢 #ugliestyoutubehusband #troll #soblessed

haaa yes!!! One of my husbands best friends is 5'6' and never in my life of knowing him have i ever seen him wear little boys pants with elastic...he dresses so well and tailored to his stature... a very masculine good looking dude... not like toddler man... 36 years old holy hell GET A JOB 😂😂😂 my husband is 36 and would think he is a pathetic loser... filming, scamming ppl and exploiting children all day for a "living" sooo disgusting I have no words... they also can give it up with all the Godly shit shes been spewing out too BIGOTS. "praise be", "blessed", youre a fucking piece of LYING garbage Skanki!!!

12. Mrs Red1977
        +3   Like  

User deleted

one pie for tons of people hhahahahha what a joke.

13.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The religious stuff bothers me a lot. While I do believe you CAN have faith without attending a church, Tiffani talks constantly about being #Blessed and praying and how good God is- or whatever- but you know if she was really a person of REAL faith- she would post about it and NOT ONCE have I ever seen them attend a service. I guarantee she doesn’t own a Bible and definitely doesn’t teach her children about God (besides their fake dinner prayer). If her children are learning anything about God, it’s from a church preschool she throws them in so she can grab Starbucks and browse the dollar spot in peace.

14.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The delusion!!!!! She says ALL OF THIS!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20211121-183129_Instagram

15.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SerenaVxoxo @ 11/22/2021, 12:33 AM) 
    The delusion!!!!! She says ALL OF THIS!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Literally it's documented on video more than just a couple of times, too. This woman is delusional. I don't think she even thinks she's lying. I think she genuinely believes her own shit.

2072 replies since 12/7/2021, 22:24   351955 views