Beauty and the Beastons: T.Beaston: Exploiting children for content since 2017 with no end in sight.

Part 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She does a lot of complaining in this vlog. No one ask her to do all this stuff, she brings it upon herself.

2.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Could she EVER just slow down and appreciate what she has? Always throwing out the #blessed but never understands that she actually is. Seeing your kids grow is so exciting and fun but she is so focused on breastfeeding and babies that she just spends all her days wishing they were all little again. It’s sick honestly. There’s many reasons why these kids will grow up with issues but this is one of them. “Oh yeah mom didn’t really care once we were walking and potty trained. She only focused on (little sisters).”

3.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    A reminder to everyone on the internet... these disgusting ppl should never own animals. before it gets deleted... heres a comment from someone on his hideous pathetic bitch ass channel.
    Attached Image
    5FB3580B-41BA-4140-BC0E-52EBC2DEFED7

4.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    hahaaaaaa yes 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
    Attached Image
    C8175B49-7DAE-43E6-B8AC-A5E46229E131

5. Snarky_Bitch
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I agree with y'all, just skimmed her latest video, these over the top parties aren't for the kids, that baby is one, she doesn't know or care for any of that stuff. I think the most I've ever spent on each of my kids was $100.00. This whole thing is for BUB. All for show, and trying to keep up with the other YT/IG moms; and the ridiculous balloon arch, what a waste, so thanks BUB for adding more to the landfills.

6. Snarky_Bitch
        +14   Like  

User deleted

Please remind me if the boys got to go out to eat for breakfast & dinner for their birthdays, like the girls have...she said Evie wanted chips and salsa. In 15 years, she'll want new parents.😂

7.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (youtubemomsrgross @ 23/11/2021, 18:51) 
    A reminder to everyone on the internet... these disgusting ppl should never own animals. before it gets deleted... heres a comment from someone on his hideous pathetic bitch ass channel.

What dog did they give the bone to? Rookie so it can die quicker I bet ???

8.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Everything she does is trashy or has a trashy feeling. The Christmas photos look super ghetto to me. 🤭

9.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Littlelies @ 11/24/2021, 12:57 PM) 
    Everything she does is trashy or has a trashy feeling. The Christmas photos look super ghetto to me. 🤭

They pose themselves in day to day pictures better than the photographer did. If you can even call it a pose. Anyone could have said, "ok stand together" and taken a picture so I don't understand what they were paying for... the tacky backdrop?

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How many times is she going to tell that story about her and Chris when he messaged her
    Whooooo caresss

11.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lol this short ass dude messaged her on fb and shes acting like it was super romantic 🤣

12.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She loves telling the story about how shrimpy messaged her. What she doesn’t say is not long after they started talking she tried to dump him 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she didn’t like his EwInG FrIenDs . They didn’t like her either!! Nobody that knew her does. And he has no friends left. The Beaston’s are an embarrassing joke. Internet scamming isn’t something to be proud of.

And #siblinggoals?? Lmao. She has the maturity level of a 13 year old. Grow the fuck up. I guess she can’t though…. Too many teenagers and lonely moms to impress.

#sObLeSeeDbutNeVerinChurCh #FAKE

13.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Of course that XXS dress “is soooooo big” on her- but then shows it and it… fits? Nowhere does it look too big at all 😂 maybe a little TOO SHORT for a 30+ mom of four, but she’s completely delusional on the way clothes should fit.

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    That dress looks terrible. Most things do on a stick. I know that’s a compliment to anorexic Tiffy. 🙄

15.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ceenella @ 25/11/2021, 02:39) 
    How many times is she going to tell that story about her and Chris when he messaged her
    Whooooo caresss

Shes one if those sick women who have an obsession with numbers--for some sort of deranged validation

number of kids reproduced

weight

clothing size

time she wakes up/goes to bed

the cost of anything she buys

tiny syndrome

how many or much of a material item she has

This is a mental disorder relating to validation, competition, jealousy, and narcissistic personality disorder and mirroring to other women shes mentally is competing against. She in no way looks smaller then what she boasts.... she vanity sizes too to make you think the outfit is a xs or s when its a medium. most amazon clothing is made like garbage and over sized. high fashion items are made to fit true sizes. but instead she buys garbage and plays it up that everything is tOo BiG. She cant fool me... or ppl that knew her 😉

2035 replies since 12/7/2021, 22:24   352261 views