Beauty and the Beastons: T.Beaston: Exploiting children for content since 2017 with no end in sight.

Part 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Farmlife @ 7/19/2021, 12:19 PM) 
    Is she still in the “ postpartum phase?”

Has she ever NOT been "postpartum" ?

2.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I thought post partum was pretty much done after the 6 week checkup! When I had my babies, I rested in the hospital 3 days then got on with my life as usual, except for the obvious things like lifting heavy things etc. We were not whinning little spoiled, entitled bitches back then! Oh and back then we had stitches to, my last baby I had 87 stitches inside and out, he was my easiest birth..but riped me open..And still my life went on as usual but slowly! Lol

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ellen Smith @ 7/19/2021, 09:07 PM) 
    I thought post partum was pretty much done after the 6 week checkup! When I had my babies, I rested in the hospital 3 days then got on with my life as usual, except for the obvious things like lifting heavy things etc. We were not whinning little spoiled, entitled bitches back then! Oh and back then we had stitches to, my last baby I had 87 stitches inside and out, he was my easiest birth..but riped me open..And still my life went on as usual but slowly! Lol

If I didn't already have kids, your comment right there would make me nope right out of it. YIKES!!! But yes the vast majority of people just get on with their lives and incorporate their new babies into their lives, not make some sort of special excuses for why they can't.

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't think I ever used the term post partum...ever! And I had 2 babies! Absolutely annoying as fuck!

5.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You all think like I do because I was just thinking why is she still using the word postpartum?! Girl your baby is 8 months old you are NOT postpartum. She thinks she is in some kind of club being “postpartum” so she had to say it 100 times a day. I agree that postpartum is over at that six week appointment. Like a post said above, I was stitched inside and out and by 6 weeks I didn’t even think twice about the word postpartum. 🙄🙄🙄

Also I’ll throw the word in there again, postpartum, I said it a million times to make a point hahaha

This goes back to her having zero identity outside of being pregnant and a mom, but only a girl mom to newborns.

Lastly, that basement is SAD for an almost million dollar home. If they couldn’t afford carpet and drywall they should NOT have purchased that home.

6. Amelia Grace
        +5   Like  

User deleted

That 37 minute long ass basement "organization" video was a complete joke. Damn Stiffani no one said you have to own so much junk, who the fuck needs 10 storage containers for Christmas alone. Then she tries to justify having to buy seasonal decor because you know she has to do a "decorate with me" for each holiday...why not just use what you have and show these women that look up to that you don't have to break the bank to get a certain look...but I forgot everything she gets is a tax write off or free. What a bubble headed materialistic bitch. I loved giving her the thumbs down, all of her "hard work".🙄🤣

7.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven’t watched the video yet but I collect seasonal decor. I have a lottttt of bins. Tiffani always struck me as not having any style at all and was extremely basic and boring. I can’t imagine her having anything. Even her closet looks bare to me.

8.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She dusted the black shelves with the glassware and plastic, bottom to top. Isn’t she a cleaning channel? Such an idiot. I don’t understand how she gets so many views. She records her voiceovers in the most unenthusiastic monotone voice. No personality whatsoever.

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Youtubeisfake @ 20/7/2021, 17:08) 
    You all think like I do because I was just thinking why is she still using the word postpartum?! Girl your baby is 8 months old you are NOT postpartum. She thinks she is in some kind of club being “postpartum” so she had to say it 100 times a day. I agree that postpartum is over at that six week appointment. Like a post said above, I was stitched inside and out and by 6 weeks I didn’t even think twice about the word postpartum. 🙄🙄🙄

Also I’ll throw the word in there again, postpartum, I said it a million times to make a point hahaha

This goes back to her having zero identity outside of being pregnant and a mom, but only a girl mom to newborns.

Lastly, that basement is SAD for an almost million dollar home. If they couldn’t afford carpet and drywall they should NOT have purchased that home.

I finally took the time to look at Tara’s new house for comparison like so many here recommended. It drives home even more that the Beastons couldn’t really afford their new home. Night and day.

But I will never understand why most of these YT millionaires don’t hire movers.

10.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It drives me up the wall when Tiffani or Chris complain about how poorly their kids sleep and then in the same breath say the kids don't have a consistent bedtime or routine.

I have zero sympathy.

11.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (judgyqueen @ 19/7/2021, 03:46) 
    QUOTE (ElaineJones @ 7/18/2021, 03:19 AM) 
    I watch all of these YT moms and often wonder how can you be a stay at home mother and don’t do anything with your children?

Today Chris posted a video of him dancing like a total douche with the caption "anything to get my kids to smile".... this was 100% for the camera and I have never seen a parent praise themself SO much for doing the bare minimum. Maybe try taking them to a park or something? I can't imagine the fun I'd have w/my kids if I was a stay at home parent but these toolbags never leave the house.

u are soo right!! i (luckily) can be a sahm with our 5yr old kid, and we do so many things, i play with him, we draw, we do arts and crafts, baking, we regurarly went for walks, for bus rides, to bakery for a tea and snack, when he was smaller we weekly went to baby-mum clubs, bike rides, later to playgrounds, playhouse, playdates, pool, etc etc, and these idiots dont do a shit, it just amazes me. the kids are closed in the house, now they even dont have a large, nice back yard to let them out there, and they are just running and messing around like crazy in that big empty house while these 2 assholes are scratching their asses and drink their 1000th coffee not knowing what the hell they supposed to to do with them every single day..?? Insane!! Chris just said it somewhere in the latest video that if they dont have a specific plan for the next day then they are just sucked and everything is a chaos...maaaaan, and THEY do have 4kids, but only God knows why..????
    anyway i know this is mean but soo much i hate them (obviously just hate watch them) that every single time BEFORE i even watch their videos i immeditely just dislike it :D

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Guess she’s targeting the mental health audience again for followers cause she’s desperate. You forgot that your batshit crazy, along with all your other diagnoses.

13.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    gonna just leave this here lolllll ew sounds like a bunch of whores driving around 😂😂 digging deep on this hoe is fun while i eat dinner 😂😂😂😎
    Attached Image
    BAFCD34D-A89F-4210-9B18-5E2B0483E7E4

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    They both do not work and they barely cleaned out the basement after 5 months of living there? There is no decor at all anywhere. The frames with the pictures of their kids that are hanging in the dining room should be in the entry-play room. Allow at least that room to look more formal and decorate it nicely since the rest of the house looks unfinished. Is it because they can not afford to paint it and they dont want hang up stuff yet?

Her unsatisfied self already feels left out by saying she hates winter just like Bri and wishes she lived in Miami during that time. So now she also does not look forward to Christmas and wants a beach house. She is never satisfied.

They cook and clean for content but that is what everyone does after work or as a stay at home mom/dad regularly. So why is it that yhe house is not done?

How long does it take them to recover from a small getaway or simple vacation? they sure could never take a real vacation apparently, or be spontaneous and just go out for the day somewhere. who would when your kids are not able to function properly with civilized people in a resort. They need some consistent discipline and the kids should not be in bed for 12 hrs especially if the sun is still out. That is why they wake up at night hungry. Poor kids!

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    T.Possum could make a whole lot of videos out of house hunting, packing, and moving to Florida --- YT isn't dependent on them being in PA LOL But that would be WAY too much work.

2035 replies since 12/7/2021, 22:24   352083 views