Dr. Dray Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Petunia22 @ 11/10/2022, 20:22) 
    No one has to agree. I just know nothing potentially "negative" stays in her comments section.

I never see her giving up YouTube.

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Whenever she goes anywhere, it's still her. Ie, uninteresting.
    You never see any negative comments. She's fast on the delete button lol.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Gaunt? Five years ago
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221016-122914_YouTube

4.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She went to NYC, you can see she is more skinny again. I wonder if she eats, probably yes if she is with people and purge once back to the hotel.

5.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Diane77,17/10/2022, 19:56 ?t=62198099&st=645#entry459174110]
    She went to NYC, you can see she is more skinny again. I wonder if she eats, probably yes if she is with people and purge once back to the hotel.
    [/QUOTE

I didn't really watch it. A little here & there. She doesn't know how to be healthy. She knows how to talk a good story. That one pic is shocking to me.

I would almost think this is photoshopped.

6.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think she's a big bundle of hurt, pretending things are OK. Maybe she was doing pretty well during covid. Not having to deal with people. She doesn't talk about books or movies, these days, does she? I've known a few people with EDs. One was a close friend. They have more issues than "just" the ED, which is terrible enough.

My friend went for more intensive treatment, I think. And then started lying a LOT. You can try to help someone, be there for them, but it can take a toll on you. It's like you become their enemy, in their mind. Generally speaking & based on what I saw

I am no expert. But it could be what happened with her mother
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221003-183540

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh, so here's what I was thinking. I watched part of her hair machine video again. She's talking about how it helps with hair loss. Why is SHE using it then? Does she have hair loss? Why? She doesn't talk about how people wanting more & thicker hair should use it. (From the part I re-watched)

I don't see other derms who don't have hair issues using it.

Even if she's extremely thin 5 to 6 years ago, her hair seems pretty good. OK, so it helps your hair. Why would a healthy woman of her age "need" it? Because her food intake is awful.

If she were a little older, it could be menopause, hormones being affected. It could be perimenopause. But it's not. I think she likes a big head of hair because maybe she think it fools people, plus perhaps she thinks she looks thinner.

I am trying to liken it to some medication, although it's not a med. Maybe like taking metformin to lose weight, even though you're not diabetic or pre-diabetic. Not quite the same thing.

look at those ribs 🥺

Edited by Petunia22 - 10/17/2022, 08:31 PM

8.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Very sad
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221017-141157

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Petunia22 @ 10/17/2022, 08:15 PM) 
    Oh, so here's what I was thinking. I watched part of her hair machine video again. She's talking about how it helps with hair loss. Why is SHE using it then? Does she have hair loss? Why? She doesn't talk about how people wanting more & thicker hair should use it. (From the part I re-watched)

I don't see other derms who don't have hair issues using it.

Even if she's extremely thin 5 to 6 years ago, her hair seems pretty good. OK, so it helps your hair. Why would a healthy woman of her age "need" it? Because her food intake is awful.

If she were a little older, it could be menopause, hormones being affected. It could be perimenopause. But it's not. I think she likes a big head of hair because maybe she think it fools people, plus perhaps she thinks she looks thinner.

I am trying to liken it to some medication, although it's not a med. Maybe like taking metformin to lose weight, even though you're not diabetic or pre-diabetic. Not quite the same thing.

look at those ribs 🥺

She probably has hair extenstion hence why she keeps longer hair as it is easier to hide them and yes they make your hair also look thicker if you cut them the same length what natural hair.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She definitely has hair loss,her hair is so fine esp her sides probably why she always wears it down.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s doing everything she can to disguise the effects her eating disorder has had on her body. The led hair cap can regrow and thicken thinning hair. She is religious about using skincare and uses lasers and led on her face to combat aging. I think she’s also using fillers in her temple and cheek areas and Botox that she administers on herself. You can’t be that low in body fat and have a regular period, healthy hair and skin. It’s smoke and mirrors with the lighting she uses to make herself look healthier. She’s not eating any cholesterol (found in egg yolks and animal foods) in her diet. Without cholesterol, you can’t produce healthy hormones. It would not surprise me if she will end up going through early menopause from the toll extreme dieting is having on her system.

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gnat411 @ 10/18/2022, 01:15 PM) 
    She’s doing everything she can to disguise the effects her eating disorder has had on her body. The led hair cap can regrown and thicken hair. She wears a ton of skincare and uses led on her face. I think she’s fling fillers and some Botox she administers on herself. You can’t be that low in body fat and have a regular period, healthy hair and skin, she’s not eating any cholesterol in her diet so she can’t produce healthy hormones. It would not surprise me if she will end up going through early menopause from the toll extreme dieting is having on her system.

That's what i was wondering if she administer herself botox and fillers. she must have some hair extension to make them look thicker. You can see on the old videos with her having shorter hair that they were really thin and her forehead was growing. Hence the longer hair to hide that. The led cap, the extensive skin care. I mean she doctor, dermatologist she knows exactly what is happening. She knows what side effects are of deficiency of various vitamins, mineral and general malnourished. She did videos on that. But knowing is not the same as acknowledging. She may know but she lives in denial. I am not sure if she still eats (except when she shows on videos where she goes somewhere). I think she lives off some of her weird shakes and energy drinks and copious amounts of coffee and magnesium water. She is currently around 40 so i reckon she probably already hit menopause with that starvation going on for years and years. When she started her YT in 2017 she was already then severely anorexic. This is not something that happens over a month or so.

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is in major denial and it’s very sad. She lives a life of almost total isolation. Her apartment is her world. She leaves it to go to the grocery store to torment herself looking at foods she will never allow herself to have. The biggest mystery is why she stopped mentioning her mom. This woman has severe mental issues and is in so much denial I don’t see her ever getting help. She can’t accept help or advice because, in her mind she is the authority, the one who knows all. It’s delusion. YouTube is a fantasy world she inhabits. I am almost the same age as her. The difference is I eat meat and take glandular supplements and avoid vegan foods (my gut can’t tolerate the fiber and pesticides). I am not afraid of the sun (within reason I believe we need some sun exposure to be healthy) and I don’t put chemicals on my skin. I do pretty much the opposite of her and people think I’m in my late 20s because I have no wrinkling or signs of aging as of yet. I refuse to inject chemicals into my body and will never do Botox because it’s a neurotoxin. I’ve had Lymes and the last thing I’d risk is more brain issues! I understand her addiction to coffee. That is one of my vices too!

14.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her mother developed a cancer. I think perhaps that was for her as well huge wake up call. You cannot help somebody who doesn't want help and as you said she thinks she is an authority. Once her mother had to start looking after herself and not Andrea I think that's where the change came. Also i reckon her mother perhaps received lots of emails/questions regarding Andrea eating disorder. I reckon it could be enough for her. She got sick she had to start looking after herself and let's face it cancer is not something that one sorts out within month or so. Perhaps somewhere in the middle of the treatment she decided she had enough.

Me too I wear sunscreen but I go for runs outside in the sun and if it's warm day in shorts and t-shirts. And try eat balanced diet, plus exercises and healthy life style but i am not going to obsess. She keeps taking copious amounts of supplements vitamins minerals to fight the side effects of her malnutrition she is causing by not eating. but synthetic is not the same as normal food.

15.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I never wear sunscreen. I probably should lol. I live like a vampire though and almost never go in the sun. I have extremely sensitive eyes.

947 replies since 13/7/2021, 17:37   177315 views