GuardrailHovelToPoopShovelLike Jen Pt 263

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Grand Prismatic trail, Yellowstone National Park, I took this from the boardwalk trail last month. It was “magical”B3857A42-3CEC-4EB7-AEAF-42F9C23FAB9B

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 16/7/2021, 21:02) 
    Jen please drive up to Mackinac Island and bike around the island

you can also walk some trails and admire the lake

since it's quite a drive for you to drive the entire length of Michigan split it into 2 days. you can spend the night in the crusty Chrysler and explore an area midway between. thank me later

What month is the best to visit here? I’m planning next Winter/Spring right now. We will be on the Gulf Coast (Texas) then Tennessee, trying to decide if it’s worth it to stop anywhere in the Midwest before heading back to the PNW.

2.     +28   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The Indiana Dunes are only an hour from Chicago. And I’m pretty sure there isn’t any nuclear ruins nearby.
    Attached Image
    7C413707-45BC-4664-B0A4-55AF83C2F6B6

3.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The drug park? Magical? What is this shit, and why does she think it's content?

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PigtailsandBabyTalk @ 16/7/2021, 19:20) 
    One of Jen's heroes is Ali Edwards, queen of the blended family. I don't think they've all vacationed together, but Ali, her new husband, his ex-wife and Ali's ex-husband and his new wife all spend time together. They've celebrated birthdays together, which I get, but have also done other things all together just for fun. Ali blogs about how much she enjoys spending time with all of them together. I think that is Jen's dream - to have everyone together just to show how cool and accepting they are.

I think this may be something that is influencing her thoughts. But she's not taking into consideration that Ali Edwards has her own business and is not relying on spousal support for her lifestyle.

5.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 16/7/2021, 21:29) 
    The drug park? Magical? What is this shit, and why does she think it's content?

Because she doesn’t realize her viewers can Google and that some actually live nearby. She thinks everyone believes her BS all of the time.

And yes, her current hobby/obsession is always her content. Hopefully this one doesn’t hang on as long as planning did. That was a snooze fest.

6.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Ok, I might be crazy. And it could just be sport tape. But on the beach, her one foot is wrapped in black tape where a bunion might be, and it looked like she was being careful walking on the beach.

Normal bunion soreness or did she have a procedure done?

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I personally don't think there is a lot of natural beauty in Illinois, but there are plenty of "curated" places Jen could go for pretty instagram pictures of "nature". The Anderson Japanese Gardens come to mind. And obviously the Botanic Garden and Arboretum. But, you can't sleep in your van at these places. I don't know why she's so obsessed with this at the moment. At 3 and 6, she could easily handle CC and Donny by herself in the Wisconsin Dells or Northern Michigan, and stay in a hotel so they can actually sleep, and still manage to push this new persona of a person who sees the small things "with wonder."

8.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 7/16/2021, 02:30 PM) 
    Jen thought spent cattails were a bird's nest. Looks real cozy, doesn't it? Thank GOD her children are being educated by someone capable

Screen_Shot_2021-07-16_at_1

Jen must have cut class or retained zero from her biology class in high school. Also, most colleges require Bio 101 with different sections(amount of rigor) varying depending upon interest in Biology. It's not just this very bizarre observation about cattails. It's a lot of things she's said.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NotBeforeNoon @ 7/16/2021, 02:45 PM) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 7/16/2021, 02:30 PM) 
    Jen thought spent cattails were a bird's nest. Looks real cozy, doesn't it? Thank GOD her children are being educated by someone capable

Screen_Shot_2021-07-16_at_1

Jen must have cut class or retained zero from her biology class in high school. Also, most colleges require Bio 101 with different sections(amount of rigor) varying depending upon interest in Biology. It's not just this very bizarre observation about cattails. It's a lot of things she's said.

Yep, she is oblivious to most basic things, i.e. when she was in Italy it was like she was a 5-year-old = appreciated nothing, actually many 5-year-olds would have appreciated Italy more than her.

10.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    OOh, are we sharing photos of actual magical places we've been? This is Heidelberg- 315 steps up to reach this view!
    Attached Image
    Annotation 2021-07-16 154807

11.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hey Jen, just because Suze once told you that the log cabin would be yours and Dom's someday she didn't mean even after divorce. Move on! You're such a slimy leech. Your parents must be so proud of the woman you have become. Entitled little witch.

12.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 7/16/2021, 09:49 PM) 
    OOh, are we sharing photos of actual magical places we've been? This is Heidelberg- 315 steps up to reach this view!

This is the town hall in Gouda in the Netherlands.

20190822-101241[/IMG]

13.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    I think a lot of the confusion in the threads is because people just don't have time to read all of this and often, it's off topic anyway, so why bother...

BUT...if people would take the time to just skim the threads, and look at the screenshots, a lot of confusion would clear up with the "How do we know?" Or "Do we know know?"

For instance, there was a screenshot of the date of her camping site payment. Clearly 6/6.
    There was a screenshot of Jen and Jeff's Husband's conversation AND Ten's conversation with Jeff about BOTH women being in Utah in August.

There is almost always a screenshot of anything of any worthiness, and, really, it doesn't take long to skim the threads to just look at those to catch up quickly.

14.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jackson, Wyoming... about 3 or 4 years ago
    IMG_4441

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 16/7/2021, 21:49) 

I lived there! :)
    It is quite nice, I miss it

914 replies since 15/7/2021, 00:33   77422 views