The Mills Family Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder how the kids are spending their time now its summer? There was a real fast glimpse of their pool in the garden last night which Tommo was trying to avoid showing....and its still full of green algae. He drained it a little while ago and showed how bad it was on a video.... but OMG he sure didn't clean it. It looks disgusting. Kids definitely could not get in that water.

If he can't be bothered to clean it properly and refill it....if he doesn't have timeeeee for that.....he could buy a new one and take proper care of it. The kids have nothing there except computers and a trampoline, swings and a slide outside. So the older kids just have computers and a trampoline. Its summer. No vacation or road trip planned. What do they do all day? Sit inside all day playing on computers? The pool was their fun thing to do in summer.

I think the 18 eggs and butter Thomas gave Tommo in Deihls was awful. Tommo just told Judah right before Thomas have him the free eggs, that they didn't need eggs. There are a lot of folks who could genuinely use 18 eggs and butter. But ole Tommo can now have more snacks of 8 eggs before bed. Somebody really really needs to tell Mr Mensa that if he is trying to improve his health.....8 eggs before bed, right after a cheese loaded pizza and bread sticks coated in butter.....is the perfect recipe for a heart attack.

My husband had a slightly raised cholesterol and he was told to be careful with eggs and cheese. He was told....eat only one portion of low fat cheese every week. Three eggs per WEEK ..... MAX.

IF Tommo is trying to be healthy....he is making MAJOR mistakes with food choices. He is loading up on carbs and fats. Minimum lean or plant based protein and no fresh veggies and fruits. He is middle aged and already obese. He needs to make major changes before he winds up with serious cardiovascular problems.

The broccoli will never be eaten. Neither will the mushrooms....which looked like they were starting to go bad.

:10:

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 7/17/2021, 12:42 AM) 
    I wonder how the kids are spending their time now its summer? There was a real fast glimpse of their pool in the garden last night which Tommo was trying to avoid showing....and its still full of green algae. He drained it a little while ago and showed how bad it was on a video.... but OMG he sure didn't clean it. It looks disgusting. Kids definitely could not get in that water.

If he can't be bothered to clean it properly and refill it....if he doesn't have timeeeee for that.....he could buy a new one and take proper care of it. The kids have nothing there except computers and a trampoline, swings and a slide outside. So the older kids just have computers and a trampoline. Its summer. No vacation or road trip planned. What do they do all day? Sit inside all day playing on computers? The pool was their fun thing to do in summer.

I think the 18 eggs and butter Thomas gave Tommo in Deihls was awful. Tommo just told Judah right before Thomas have him the free eggs, that they didn't need eggs. There are a lot of folks who could genuinely use 18 eggs and butter. But ole Tommo can now have more snacks of 8 eggs before bed. Somebody really really needs to tell Mr Mensa that if he is trying to improve his health.....8 eggs before bed, right after a cheese loaded pizza and bread sticks coated in butter.....is the perfect recipe for a heart attack.

My husband had a slightly raised cholesterol and he was told to be careful with eggs and cheese. He was told....eat only one portion of low fat cheese every week. Three eggs per WEEK ..... MAX.

IF Tommo is trying to be healthy....he is making MAJOR mistakes with food choices. He is loading up on carbs and fats. Minimum lean or plant based protein and no fresh veggies and fruits. He is middle aged and already obese. He needs to make major changes before he winds up with serious cardiovascular problems.

The broccoli will never be eaten. Neither will the mushrooms....which looked like they were starting to go bad.

:10:

Yeah, I agree. He's a mix of genuine idiot and willfully ignorant with a MASSIVE smattering of lazy.
    Part of me thinks he knows what he's eating isn't healthy, he's just trying to justify what he and his children eat to the viewers and himself. He can do that all he wants, but science and his body will the evidence in the end. It's just sad his kids will end up (and are) paying the price for his crap decisions. Andrea wasn't much better, but at least when she made meals there were some veggies included.

3.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m still here
    But like some Im almost over the shit show! Same crap different week!

4.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just watched the live and is it just me or does it get more tediously boring every week?

Look at the state of Tom! He is a slob and a half. Yeah, you get messy cooking sometimes but it would've taken him a minute to change his filthy clothes before he picked up that camera, but I guess it was blue day and God forbid he had a different colour top on. I wouldn't let my husband leave the house looking like that, let alone broadcast himself for the world to see.

Poor Eden did look miserable. Maybe she's on her period? I do feel sorry for girls that get their period that young. I got mine at 14 and didn't get regular periods but that was bad enough. I hope she's been well looked after. Unfortunately, I can't help but question that.

I gave up counting how many times Tom said OK, sighed, and said he was tired, and all those other annoying phrases, buddy, sweet girl, little dude. Might explain Eden and the kids looking miserable all the time, been around Tom and his constant whinging, moaning and his passive-aggressive overused pet names.

Claudia was all over Tom, but he only said I love you baby Hannah.🙄

In the end, Tom was complementing Hannahs long hair saying it was beautiful and Sophia chimed in and said my hair is longer than Edens!! And Edan said something back but I couldn't hear it.
    It's sad the amount of emphasis put on long hair in that family. The longer it is the more beautiful it is and the more love, attention and compliments they get! It's ridiculous.
    Attached Image
    download

5.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 7/17/2021, 02:03 AM) 
    I just watched the live and is it just me or does it get more tediously boring every week?

Look at the state of Tom! He is a slob and a half. Yeah, you get messy cooking sometimes but it would've taken him a minute to change his filthy clothes before he picked up that camera, but I guess it was blue day and God forbid he had a different colour top on. I wouldn't let my husband leave the house looking like that, let alone broadcast himself for the world to see.

Poor Eden did look miserable. Maybe she's on her period? I do feel sorry for girls that get their period that young. I got mine at 14 and didn't get regular periods but that was bad enough. I hope she's been well looked after. Unfortunately, I can't help but question that.

I gave up counting how many times Tom said OK, sighed, and said he was tired, and all those other annoying phrases, buddy, sweet girl, little dude. Might explain Eden and the kids looking miserable all the time, been around Tom and his constant whinging, moaning and his passive-aggressive overused pet names.

In the end, Tom was complementing Hannahs long hair saying it was beautiful and Sophia chimed in and said my hair is longer than Edens!! And Edan said something back but I couldn't hear it.
    It's sad the amount of emphasis put on long hair in that family. The longer it is the more beautiful it is and the more love, attention and compliments they get! It's ridiculous.

Polos tucked into skinny jeans on a man with a massive gut is certainly.... a look. Generally I wouldn't make fun of someone's weight, but he's said so much crap about Andrea I'm fine with forgoing my standards.

6.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Absolutely JumpingJello weight gain is a common problem, especially after kids and if you have emotional issues, I'm a comfort eater so I have to be careful. I try not to judge people by their size, we all have our struggles. But he makes no effort to do anything about his weight either and there are no excuses for being a dirty, unhygienic slob. He just grosses me out full stop. It's not just an appearance thing with Tom he has an ugly personality too. 😬 Has he got anything going for him?

7.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 17/7/2021, 02:03) 

Period at 11? Man I hope not. That’s way too young but wouldn’t surprise me with all the milk- it ruins your hormones!!!!!

QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 17/7/2021, 02:08) 
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 7/17/2021, 02:03 AM) 

Polos tucked into skinny jeans on a man with a massive gut is certainly.... a look. Generally I wouldn't make fun of someone's weight, but he's said so much crap about Andrea I'm fine with forgoing my standards.

Yea it’s gross. If you have a gut … DO NOT tuck your shirt in ever!!!

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those jeans look SO dumb on him. They aren't meant for people with big guts. All it does is OVER emphasize how fat he is. You see a thinner line at the legs and then BAM......BEACHBALL BELLY!

I guess he's trying to attract younger women by dressing younger. :yucky:

9.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Mrs. Candour….I’m glad you captured that pose of his skinny jeans…one of the rules of dressing of NOT emphasizing a “beer belly”, is don’t wear skinny jeans. It makes the body appear to be off balance…skinny below and over flowing as the eye move upward. The focus goes right to the waistline; muffin top. You would think he would want to disguise his gut…not draw attention to it. And tucking in his polo shirts show off his big gut too. When he was looking in the fridge last night…you could see how tight his jeans were and how low rise the cut is. They look very uncomfortable for someone who would have to be bending all day….maybe some gal bought them for him.

10.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Maybe he should try a pair of tan slacks, like Dickies. They would seem more age appropriate, profession appropriate and you can have a beer belly with them.

11.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 7/17/2021, 04:15 AM) 
    Mrs. Candour….I’m glad you captured that pose of his skinny jeans…one of the rules of dressing of NOT emphasizing a “beer belly”, is don’t wear skinny jeans. It makes the body appear to be off balance…skinny below and over flowing as the eye move upward. The focus goes right to the waistline; muffin top. You would think he would want to disguise his gut…not draw attention to it. And tucking in his polo shirts show off his big gut too. When he was looking in the fridge last night…you could see how tight his jeans were and how low rise the cut is. They look very uncomfortable for someone who would have to be bending all day….maybe some gal bought them for him.

Yeah I just said all the same exact thing.

If he wears those jeans so tight he's going to ruin his chances for any more kids!!!!! So maybe he should wear them after all.

12.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 7/17/2021, 04:22 AM) 
    QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 7/17/2021, 04:15 AM) 

If he wears those jeans so tight he's going to ruin his chances for any more kids!!!!! So maybe he should wear them after all.

Maybe they'll split down the a** when he bends over to fix a client's computer. Why the f*ck would he dress that way when meeting clients? Those pants would fit Asher or Judah better than Tom, and they'd still be baggy on the boys.

Edited by JumpingJello - 7/17/2021, 04:44 AM

13.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 7/17/2021, 04:26 AM) 
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 7/17/2021, 04:22 AM) 

Maybe they'll split down the a** when bends over to fix a client's computer. Why the f*ck would he dress that way when meeting clients? Those pants would fit Asher or Judah better than Tom, and they'd still be baggy on the boys.

He thinks he's dressing to impress! LOL He's so desperate to find a woman he keeps trying all these cliché ways to "attract" women. He's just making a fool of himself. He's going to be 45 in a few months and he looks like he's 60. In 5 more years he's going to look even much older because he does not age well at all. The receding hairline, the big gut, the awful teeth, the bad attitude, the control issues, the narcissism, etc. Then on top of dealing with HIM, having to take on 9 children?

What a catch! :1:

14.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 7/17/2021, 04:45 AM) 
    QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 7/17/2021, 04:26 AM) 
    Maybe they'll split down the a** when bends over to fix a client's computer. Why the f*ck would he dress that way when meeting clients? Those pants would fit Asher or Judah better than Tom, and they'd still be baggy on the boys.

He thinks he's dressing to impress! LOL He's so desperate to find a woman he keeps trying all these cliché ways to "attract" women. He's just making a fool of himself. He's going to be 45 in a few months and he looks like he's 60. In 5 more years he's going to look even much older because he does not age well at all. The receding hairline, the big gut, the awful teeth, the bad attitude, the control issues, the narcissism, etc. Then on top of dealing with HIM, having to take on 9 children?

What a catch! :1:

Lol, it reminds me of a quote from Michelle Wolf, but in this case he's trying to look good on the outside, "[He's] like a diaper genie. Sleek on the outside, but on the inside [he's] still full of sh*t."

See, Tommy, you can try to change your outward appearance, but you're still a nasty person with a crap personality.

15.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It would be real interesting to dissect his actual work days. I’ve worked around some darned savvy tech guys, and for the life of me cannot fathom him keeping up educationally. I suppose he may have an advantage by living in a backward area like Gillette and Moorcroft where progress in the tech industry probably runs slowly.
    I’m positive that he does little to keep his skill level up to date.
    He would be looked at as a dinosaur in the field in most areas of the country by now.

1600 replies since 16/7/2021, 18:20   185189 views