The Mills Family Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lol oh man we are nasty!!!!

I think Tom generally thinks he looks cool and is one of a kind, he sees himself as a bad arse. 😆

Honestly though who dresses like that in 2021 at 44. The wallet chain, the blue tooth earpiece, the leather cell phone case, the plaited black belt pulled so tight I'm surprised he hasn't got a hernia and now the skinny rock jeans. His zip is always down because he has the jeans so tight width-wise, that they are bursting. Imagine him putting those jeans on, be like a big lumberjack putting on tight leather pants. I wonder if Sophia has to help him. Tom looks like an 80s bogan. Here in Aussie, it is slang for a person whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour are considered unrefined or unsophisticated.

That video of him and Sophia on FB headbanging with the Rock-on hand gesture had me cringing. Such a try-hard.

Tom is like Napoleon Dynamite trying to be Jim Morrison. It's embarrassing.

2.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hollydolly088 @ 17/7/2021, 02:35) 
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 17/7/2021, 02:03) 
    I just watched the live and is it just me or does it get more tediously boring every week?

Look at the state of Tom! He is a slob and a half. Yeah, you get messy cooking sometimes but it would've taken him a minute to change his filthy clothes before he picked up that camera, but I guess it was blue day and God forbid he had a different colour top on. I wouldn't let my husband leave the house looking like that, let alone broadcast himself for the world to see.

Poor Eden did look miserable. Maybe she's on her period? I do feel sorry for girls that get their period that young. I got mine at 14 and didn't get regular periods but that was bad enough. I hope she's been well looked after. Unfortunately, I can't help but question that.

I gave up counting how many times Tom said OK, sighed, and said he was tired, and all those other annoying phrases, buddy, sweet girl, little dude. Might explain Eden and the kids looking miserable all the time, been around Tom and his constant whinging, moaning and his passive-aggressive overused pet names.

Claudia was all over Tom, but he only said I love you baby Hannah.🙄

In the end, Tom was complementing Hannahs long hair saying it was beautiful and Sophia chimed in and said my hair is longer than Edens!! And Edan said something back but I couldn't hear it.
    It's sad the amount of emphasis put on long hair in that family. The longer it is the more beautiful it is and the more love, attention and compliments they get! It's ridiculous.

Period at 11? Man I hope not. That’s way too young but wouldn’t surprise me with all the milk- it ruins your hormones!!!!!

QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 17/7/2021, 02:08) 
    Polos tucked into skinny jeans on a man with a massive gut is certainly.... a look. Generally I wouldn't make fun of someone's weight, but he's said so much crap about Andrea I'm fine with forgoing my standards.

Yea it’s gross. If you have a gut … DO NOT tuck your shirt in ever!!!

11 isn’t unusually young to have periods these days. My daughter was 10 and that was over 20 years ago. Girls now develop much younger and it would be no surprise that Eden has begun.

3.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 7/17/2021, 02:03 AM) 
    I just watched the live and is it just me or does it get more tediously boring every week?

Look at the state of Tom! He is a slob and a half. Yeah, you get messy cooking sometimes but it would've taken him a minute to change his filthy clothes before he picked up that camera, but I guess it was blue day and God forbid he had a different colour top on. I wouldn't let my husband leave the house looking like that, let alone broadcast himself for the world to see.

Poor Eden did look miserable. Maybe she's on her period? I do feel sorry for girls that get their period that young. I got mine at 14 and didn't get regular periods but that was bad enough. I hope she's been well looked after. Unfortunately, I can't help but question that.

I gave up counting how many times Tom said OK, sighed, and said he was tired, and all those other annoying phrases, buddy, sweet girl, little dude. Might explain Eden and the kids looking miserable all the time, been around Tom and his constant whinging, moaning and his passive-aggressive overused pet names.

In the end, Tom was complementing Hannahs long hair saying it was beautiful and Sophia chimed in and said my hair is longer than Edens!! And Edan said something back but I couldn't hear it.
    It's sad the amount of emphasis put on long hair in that family. The longer it is the more beautiful it is and the more love, attention and compliments they get! It's ridiculous.

Polos tucked into skinny jeans on a man with a massive gut is certainly.... a look. Generally I wouldn't make fun of someone's weight, but he's said so much crap about Andrea I'm fine with forgoing my standards.

You're absolutely right and it does get more tedious with every passing week. Tommos videos totally lack content. Remove the kids, and what content does he have? There's the Bible Study but we all see how well that goes, with only the die hard fanatics there, attempting to curry favor from Mensa Man who only has eyes for the favored hot chick or two! Figures are down and thumbs are down also.

In those lives, its only the clucking hens that keep conversation going, with the added entertainment value of trolls or those who try to leave a relevant comment. You have to be vigilant watching out for those comments as his bodyguards are on the delete button faster than you can say the word "fake".

Tomcat and the absurd crowning glory attitude re the girlses (sic) hair. Have y'all noted how youtubers with multiple kids refer to the girls as girlses and boys as boyses if more than one kid? It drives me nuts! Is the moron putting the girls in direct competition now regarding how beeeaaauutiful their hair is? It must be all that lustre thanks to the grease!

Eden is at the age to have her first period. I was 13 but girls are maturing a little earlier nowadays and her body has rapidly changed shape, with the weight gain where it always ends up for women. Weight around the middle are is natures way of protecting a foetus and we do have that natural tendency to gain once we hit puberty. Unless we are very active. I've never been more than 115lbs but the prospect of ballooning was ever present. Eden is 5ft 1in according to Garp (Tomcat ) so needs to try and at least maintain a steady weight whilst she gains a few more inches. I don't know how tall Andrea was or what she weighed but its so sad that she clearly didn't take good care of herself. How much of that would you care to bet was stress eating?

Tommo should be wearing a Pinny over his clothes when he's slaving in the kitchen. It could even have his business logo on the front and back, together with his eharmony profile link. Can't hurt to advertise!! :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

4.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 7/17/2021, 02:03 AM) 

Same! It was hilarious when Hannah kept mentioning his his big purple belly and Tom tried to hide how mad it made him. He said something like “let’s just keep mentioning it”. 🤣🤣

5.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bootleg001 @ 17/7/2021, 05:58) 
    It would be real interesting to dissect his actual work days. I’ve worked around some darned savvy tech guys, and for the life of me cannot fathom him keeping up educationally. I suppose he may have an advantage by living in a backward area like Gillette and Moorcroft where progress in the tech industry probably runs slowly.
    I’m positive that he does little to keep his skill level up to date.
    He would be looked at as a dinosaur in the field in most areas of the country by now.

I wonder the exact same thing. My brother does what he does, except he works on the technology inside of security cameras. He only has an associates degree in computers and he still has to take continuing education classes to stay certified and keep his credentials up to date in order to stay an expert in his field. If Tom was actually doing those classes, I’m sure we would hear all about it because he has no timmeee. I just don’t understand how that guy has any sort of a business or customers. It has to be that he lives in the middle of nowhere and the area is desperate

6.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I am here Tommo,. I watch and assess every disservice you inflict on your children ,. Stop your incessant negative comments towards your children. They deserve nothing but love and respect from you, now their only parent.Each of them are precious gifts on loan .Several appear lost and very sad. Be nice TOMMO ,and try to love them as much as you love yourself

My gratitude goes to those gossip bakers who offer much needed support, reflection and thoughtful content to at times, this very painful and sad reality, the consequences of extreme sheltering from the rest of our wonderful planet . it is all about you Tommo, and your incredibly selfish stance, negatively impacting those precious children who deserve so much more.

7.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hey, Ladies eat your heart out!! 🤤 Woof

This is how I believe Tom sees himself.

Rachel Day, you can print this out and stick it on the ceiling above your bed. Tom might "if you're lucky" autograph a copy just for you, signed with love Tomcat. 😚
    Attached Image
    20210717_214636

8.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Normal age to get your first period is between 10-16 years old so I wouldn’t be surprised if Eden’s started hers. Also being overweight can make periods heavier and more painful. I hope someone like Grandma Kitty is helping her out with stuff like this because I think TomAss reaction to periods would be “bleeegghh” like the arsehole he is. I feel really bad for Eden, she’s expected to be Andreas mini-me and to look over her younger sisters. She has a lot of pressure on her to be the “perfect Godly woman” and to be a submissive housewife who births 10 children. Tommo has even said something along the lines of if all his kids had around 10 kids themselves, then he would have around 100 grandkids and that would be awesome!!

Tommo and Andrea expect all the kids to live the exact same way they did. Small house in the middle of nowhere, a billion kids which you cannot afford, mother sews and cooks whilst father fixes computers. Why did they both assume that all the boys would looove computers and all the girls would looove being a housewife/SAHM? Are they too stupid to realise that everybody has different interests!

QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 17/7/2021, 11:54) 

Rachel Day, you can print this out and stick it on the ceiling above your bed. Tom might "if you're lucky" autograph a copy just for you, signed with love Tomcat. 😚

I am in tears at this :hearty-laugh: I just spilled my tea all over me from laughing!! Your edits are the best!

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh:

10.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bootleg001 @ 17/7/2021, 05:58) 
    It would be real interesting to dissect his actual work days. I’ve worked around some darned savvy tech guys, and for the life of me cannot fathom him keeping up educationally. I suppose he may have an advantage by living in a backward area like Gillette and Moorcroft where progress in the tech industry probably runs slowly.
    I’m positive that he does little to keep his skill level up to date.
    He would be looked at as a dinosaur in the field in most areas of the country by now.

He’s really not that tech savvy. He primarily works in hardware (putting PCs together and fixing them) and I’m positive he doesn’t keep up on new technology with software. My husband is a senior computer developer that has to continue his education in different programs and software because things are constantly changing. He also works longer hours than Tom. He gets up at 6, starts work around 7 and stops work at 5. He’s also on call for a new software release from around 10pm-midnight.

Thankfully my husband works from home, so he helps out more than Tom ever has, even as a single parent. Tom doesn’t know hard work if it bit him in the ass.

11.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BlairKavanagh @ 17/7/2021, 13:49) 
    Normal age to get your first period is between 10-16 years old so I wouldn’t be surprised if Eden’s started hers. Also being overweight can make periods heavier and more painful. I hope someone like Grandma Kitty is helping her out with stuff like this because I think TomAss reaction to periods would be “bleeegghh” like the arsehole he is. I feel really bad for Eden, she’s expected to be Andreas mini-me and to look over her younger sisters. She has a lot of pressure on her to be the “perfect Godly woman” and to be a submissive housewife who births 10 children. Tommo has even said something along the lines of if all his kids had around 10 kids themselves, then he would have around 100 grandkids and that would be awesome!!

Tommo and Andrea expect all the kids to live the exact same way they did. Small house in the middle of nowhere, a billion kids which you cannot afford, mother sews and cooks whilst father fixes computers. Why did they both assume that all the boys would looove computers and all the girls would looove being a housewife/SAHM? Are they too stupid to realise that everybody has different interests!

I am in tears at this :hearty-laugh: I just spilled my tea all over me from laughing!! Your edits are the best!

I never ever heard of a period at age 11-12 that’s not normal or healthy. I got mine at 14. -

12.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hollydolly088 @ 7/17/2021, 11:27 AM) 
    QUOTE (BlairKavanagh @ 17/7/2021, 13:49) 

I never ever heard of a period at age 11-12 that’s not normal or healthy. I got mine at 14. -

I got mine at 11. Those years sucked.

13.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My first period started on my 12th birthday. If Eden hasn’t gotten hers yet it won’t be long.

14.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I and my sister both got periods at 11 its perfectly normal.

15.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The NHS, Kidshealth.org, unitypoint.org, hello clue and many more websites state that the average age for the first period is 12/13 but starting between the age of 10-15/16 is normal. This is just a medical fact and easy accessible info. So no, if Eden has started her periods at 11 it is not a cause for concern, I just hope if she has started them then someone is helping her with them.

1600 replies since 16/7/2021, 18:20   185189 views