1. SeeminglySweetLikeJen
        +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 18/7/2021, 15:01) 
    lurker1991 dont agree with your hiking analsis

I think SINGLE hikers(male or female) in some area IS dangerous mainly because there is NO CELL phone coverage to ask for help

we remarked an older man ( and we are older) hiking on Perdenales Falls in Texas by himself-there are holes and drop offs everywhen -you could easily slip and not be able to call for help

we have been on many many hikes in not remote areas with path drop offs

We were bike riding in a great State park near us and after going past a woman camping in er car , i said "gosh-that woman must be living in her car"-=that is what i think when seeing campers with only a car and not a van or tent-that they are homeless

We have stayed at lots of KOAs and they have awesome little cabins. I see people renting those and bringing their own gear. We don’t see a ton of car campers, mostly cars/suvs in the tent sites but also with tents! I also would think someone was homeless if they were sleeping in their car without one of those attachable car/tent things. Does anyone know what influencers she is following to prompt this car sleeping? I’m perplexed and we live in campgrounds pretty much full time.

894 replies since 17/7/2021, 02:24   99330 views