« Older   Newer »

1. SeeminglySweetLikeJen
        +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CakeLover @ 20/7/2021, 00:01) 
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 19/7/2021, 23:12) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11436319/...9FF54E321E.jpeg)We have Beddys because RV mattresses are a pain in the ass to make! (Beddys are high end zip around bedding) I used to be a top sheet fan when we had a house. Mr. Seemingly Sweet thinks that I’m a bed hog who selfishly steals all the covers, the zipped edges help keep the comforter/sheet combo in place 😆 But I think we might try the German way and buy two duvets to use as well, that sounds nice!

So Beddys I kind a like a premium sleeping bag? I would go nuts because I stick my feet out at the end. I always feel sorry for a hotel room staff because I am that guest that just rips those sheets out at the bottom. They basically have to remake the bed from the start. But yes try two duvet thing. You can still cuddle. If you have a king bed get a full And you can overlap at the top and can I have one big blanket and if anyone wants to break free they can. LOL. I would think that the US twin size would almost be too small for me as I like to gather and burrito myself in, sans feet.

Yes, sort of! Except the bottom part goes over the mattress. Then the top part zips around the 3 sides. It’s split in the middle with separate zippers, I like to be zipped in but he likes a foot out, so he basically unzips the whole thing to sleep! We downsized from a King to a Queen when we moved into the RV and I think we both wish we had a king. Our room is big enough so we might make the switch since it seems that the kind of house/property we want is a unicorn and we will be looking to buy for literally years at this point!

894 replies since 17/7/2021, 02:24   99331 views