WaitingForTheShowdownInUtahLikeTheBakery Pt 264

« Older   Newer »

1. SeeminglySweetLikeJen
        +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 22/7/2021, 15:45) 
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 7/22/2021, 03:33 PM) 
    We don’t live in a van, but we live in a 42’ luxury fifth wheel full time. We sold our house over a year ago. My husband is a software engineer, so regular 9-5 and I’m a SAHM to a 2.5 year old and puppy. We explore on the weekends and he sometimes takes a few vacation days here and there. We’re not 1% like Jen, but we live debt free and are certainly in the top 10% of income earners in the USA. We do this by choice and it’s very expensive, more than we paid for our mortgage in a high cost of living area. We plan to buy or build a house by the time our daughter reaches kindergarten.

Of course I don't expect you to share your exact vehicle, but could you post a link to the website where you purchased or something comparable? I'd love to see the layout!

This is what we have! We have added a washer/dryer and also a dishwasher. We are in the process of making some more extreme modifications to suit our needs and my design aesthetic. But we’ve had it for almost 2 years now and love it!

https://www.granddesignrv.com/showroom/202...oorplans/377mbs

We pull it with a Ram 3500 diesel dually that we purchased new last year. It’s a pretty big rig but our truck handles it well.

894 replies since 17/7/2021, 02:24   99330 views