Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 22/7/2021, 15:48) 
    Friends of ours just upgraded from a pulled camper to a Class C Rv
    they go to nearby state parks with their kids & grands

I LOVE looking at Floorplans :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

My Dad has a Class A Motorhome and has had several. But since we have a toddler, we felt safer with her in a rear facing car seat in the truck as opposed to trying to install a car seat in a non-dot approved seat somewhere in a motorhome. We love our setup but many families do smaller motorhomes too.

QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 22/7/2021, 16:05) 
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 7/22/2021, 04:03 PM) 
    This is what we have! We have added a washer/dryer and also a dishwasher. We are in the process of making some more extreme modifications to suit our needs and my design aesthetic. But we’ve had it for almost 2 years now and love it!

www.granddesignrv.com/showroom/202...oorplans/377mbs

We pull it with a Ram 3500 diesel dually that we purchased new last year. It’s a pretty big rig but our truck handles it well.

Wow!! Thank you for sharing!!

It’s funny, we looked at smaller trailers, motorhomes etc. but then landed on this one because it has so much room to spread out and my husband has his own workspace, daughter has the loft for all her toys, etc. When we bought it, we thought it’d be a year or so, like between houses, but then the housing market went crazy! We enjoy traveling but would like a home base. We have a good budget for our next house, there just isn’t anything on the market and we had land that fell through. So we may live in this thing for more like 3-4 years ultimately! Glad we went bigger!

894 replies since 17/7/2021, 02:24   99331 views