« Older   Newer »

1. Nefarious Claundry
        +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OgLurker @ 1/8/2021, 17:42) 
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 1/8/2021, 11:17) 
    Came across these today while digging around Facebook for something else. This is one of the women she calls her "tribe," right?

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12019457/...E482DCF889.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12019457/...4B57B45EF2.jpeg)

Yes!!! Thank you for posting this. Long time lurker but needed to come out of the shadows to acknowledge this. The whole wild for planners group and now website she is part of a posting content behind a paywall used to rag on her so badly.

I have long since moved on from my planner days but I was and still am a part of the OG planners gone wild group. It started as a hate group where anything goes. They didn’t like being censored in the other planner groups and really started as a group of about 800 or so bullies. Jeannette who she had in her home is one of the original admins. I found Jen because of them! They were so cruel to her. The forum is incredibly kind in comparison. When they first invited her to one of the events, the comments were brutal. Jen wasn’t a part of the group so I am guessing didn’t know? Honestly, my sister (she was a big planner shop owner at the time) and I thought it was to prank her. Little disclaimer, I joined the group so I could see if they ever dragged my sister and her shop, unfortunately, they did but that’s another story.

I saw her post with Laken and the others I truly felt sorry for her because I thought, wow, she is really desperate for friendship, those girls hated her. Now, I’ve seen the light thanks to you guys and honestly, they all deserve each other..

Yeah something is pinging in my brain now about people trying to warn Jen and her being a bit condescending and saying it was fine they sorted it all out. Meanwhile they had a private group where they were bitching about her. Lovely lovely people.

919 replies since 29/7/2021, 18:22   100307 views