DonFoundAHottieSoIFledToDottieLikeJen Pt 266

« Older   Newer »

1. MattFoleyMotivationalSpeaker
        +11   Like  

User deleted

I thought of something else, you're not supposed to bring that much food. Even if they don't have bears over there like I do, there's raccoons and other hungry animals that will come around. They also pick up the scent of dog poo and peepee and are attracted to dog food. They might want to drink out of the handcrafted water vessel.

2.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 29/7/2021, 20:52) 
    Her IG followers have dropped below 61K now.

She lost 30 more followers just yesterday.

Last 30 days she's lost 60 followers.

earlier:
    as of July 2: lost 120 followers in last 30 days
    May 31: lost 138 followers in last 30 days

Tell us again how WONDERful your new identity is, Gene :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

(IMG:https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1d/8c/8c/1d...5a7f3bbf362.jpg)

I just don’t think that anyone can relate to weird, random, solo trips. People have either jobs or families or both and are happy to take 1-2 trips a year.
    When goung on a trip, leaving the kids behind is pretty much the last thing anyone would want.
    A mom or anyone, needing a weekend at a spa , is relatable and understandable.
    But this is random, useless time wasting jen is doing.

3.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 7/29/2021, 12:22 PM) 
    She mentioned going to Utah with the Fam Jam in the spring. Unknown whether the wedding changed her plans. I doubt it. The persona that Jen has excelled at is Stage 5 Clinger.

Also Jeff or his husband (can't remember who) replied to a comment that Jen posted on their IG saying something like 'see you in a few weeks!' which indicated that Jen will be in Utah during August at some point. We don't know whether she will stay at the log prison or not, or whether she will be there at the same time as Don and Tensleigh.

It could be that Smooth and Smoother will be coming to Chicago for a wedding reception or house warming for D+T and will also be seeing Jen, separately.

Nah…this is too rational.

4.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 29/7/2021, 21:30) 
    If she goes to Utah, I need Tensleigh to make vegan paella or whatever it was that Jen made only for herself in the Hamptons, and cut up a bunch of veggies and make from scratch hummus and guacamolay and when Jen looks at it, Tens says to her, “I only made enough for us.”

That would give Suze a heart attack. “Oh no, she’s just as crazy as the first one!”

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 29/7/2021, 21:42) 
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 29/7/2021, 21:30) 
    If she goes to Utah, I need Tensleigh to make vegan paella or whatever it was that Jen made only for herself in the Hamptons, and cut up a bunch of veggies and make from scratch hummus and guacamolay and when Jen looks at it, Tens says to her, “I only made enough for us.”

That would give Suze a heart attack. “Oh no, she’s just as crazy as the first one!”

Don’t misunderstand- there’s plenty for Suze and Poops and Emily and her family…she’s just going to tell Jen there’s not enough for….Jen.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 29/7/2021, 21:32) 
    QUOTE (MattFoleyMotivationalSpeaker @ 7/29/2021, 09:19 PM) 
    I have 2 Eagle Scouts. Not everyone needs a lecture from a new camping expert. You're not supposed to "try" to leave things better than you found them, you're just expected to leave things better. And I always tip and don't appreciate the reminder, I know firsthand what hard work is. I just thought that was so condescending.

Exactly! Plus wasn't she married to someone who was anti-tipping. I seem to remember Don sharing his :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: wisdom about this before.

Maybe she's shading Don, who knows.

7. Mrs Red1977
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Why does she pronounce it Guacamole guacamolay??? It drives me crazy and something about how she speaks the way her bottom lip is so wide and kinda flaps and then she puts her lips together and then says something else pretentious and I wanna punch her in the nose. That ratty hair is so lifeless and thinning i think she should just go for a short butch cut cuz its a matter of time before she comes out of the closet anyhow. those manly shoulders are just begging to come out!!

8.     +47   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    I hope during this Utah trip they start new traditions with Tensleigh. Like an annual Charcuterie Board making contest. When Tensleigh is crowned Miss Charcuterie Board 2021 for her delicious creation and Donald awards her with a sash, crown of olives and the Scepter of Salami, Jen will burst into tears and whip her loser charcuterie board with plastic tubs of hummus and guacamolay like a frisbee into the alfalfa field.
    :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 29/7/2021, 21:46) 
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 29/7/2021, 21:42) 

Don’t misunderstand- there’s plenty for Suze and Poops and Emily and her family…she’s just going to tell Jen there’s not enough for….Jen.

I know, just when she hears that sentence it will be a throwback to THAT day 😂

PTSD Ross style…

10.     +28   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Filming nightly glow stick parties for the gram.

Status
    Anonymous
    Glad she finally got to treat herself to a few days “without any pressure or agenda to be anywhere or do anything.” 🙄

Sometimes I wonder if she didn’t have the camera to talk to all the time as a distraction, if the loneliness and regret would finally sink in. The realization that there is no one in her life who wants to share that house with her.

If not now, then maybe 5-10 years from now, when everyone has moved on, and she’s still jumping from personality to personality, desperately trying to avoid any work and make herself happy at all costs. Such a sad waste.

11.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 29/7/2021, 21:49) 
    I hope during this Utah trip they start new traditions with Tensleigh. Like an annual Charcuterie Board making contest. When Tensleigh is crowned Miss Charcuterie Board 2021 for her delicious creation and Donald awards her with a sash, crown of olives and the Scepter of Salami, Jen will burst into tears and whip her loser charcuterie board with plastic tubs of hummus and guacamolay like a frisbee into the alfalfa field.
    :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

You paint such a vivid picture! :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

12.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    Just getting to the end of this latest video "journey"

It is ABUNDANTLY clear how prissy, sheltered, and "caged" Jennifer has been.
    How many times did she gush over something that was "just beautiful"?? Like no one on earth has ever seen a pretty sunset, a lake, rain on a window, campfire until she's shown it.

Maybe I am just one of those people who has lived my life in a gorgeous rural natural area and I see stuff like that every day.
    I think it's beautiful, too, don't get me wrong...but Jen just acts like she's the only person on earth who appreciates those things.

I feel sorry for her in a way.
    She's never had any kind of life.
    Just floated around on the Ross money train.

But then again, this twit has never had any kind of real job or responsibilities and has always been able to pick up and go whenever she wanted to where ever she wanted.
    She just sat around in her house with her dog for a long time.
    And now that she is suddenly just so inspired to so get out and do all this exploration without her kids...she's an asshole.
    Glad they have their dad - hopefully he will take them places.

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    My family moved A lot while I grew up. So the only thing I don’t think is beautiful is… downtown philly… downtown dc, buff!o ny., people In camps under bridges trying to survive, etc., you know man made ugliness. Pretty much anything we, as a nation havent destroyed is beautiful

14.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In ten years she’ll realize that not even her kids need her anymore. That’s when it’ll really hit her that she’s all alone.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 7/29/2021, 01:19 PM) 
    She said something about being there the longest day of the year, so this trip was in June?

Yes, she said June right before that.

919 replies since 29/7/2021, 18:22   100243 views