DonFoundAHottieSoIFledToDottieLikeJen Pt 266

« Older   Newer »

1.     +41   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 7/31/2021, 01:14 PM) 
    Jen needs all the attention on her at all times.

The praise, concern and comments all shifted to the kids. And she didn’t like it one bit.

Agree with all of your thoughts. The last one brings me back to where I always end up when contemplating this situation.....how complicit are the IRL and online people who fed/feed her exactly what she wanted, leading her to become exactly what she is today.

I feel a tiny bit validated when 5 bakers "like" something I said. Imagine having tens of thousands of people fawning all over your PNL/OLJ/WonderFaffing and vying for your attention. I think it could be intoxicating. I think it could give one delusions of grandeur. I think that's what we are seeing.

2.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Delusions of grandeur is spot on for her. That’s why even the tiniest criticism sends her over the edge now.

3.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 7/31/2021, 01:03 PM) 
    QUOTE (KBH @ 31/7/2021, 19:44) 
    Good point. Not enough “me time.” 🥺

The reason she's a shit mother is because she's too selfish. Being a parent means giving a huge chunk of your time, energy and thought to another human being. Jen just can't do that. Thinking about herself is all she knows how to do.

And yeah the kids aren't starving or abused. But they aren't getting all of the experiences, energy and attention from Jen that they need. It's bare minimum, always in pursuit of keeping them quiet and getting to the next time she can be without them as quickly as possible. Luckily Don and Tens now have a big family so the kids won't miss out just because Jen isn't putting 100% into being a mother.

So after the Excorist came and removed Jen from by bathroom mirror I was still medicated
    Medicated enough to go and try to see what shit Glennon Doyle is putting out there that for sure Jen listens too religiously and over n over

OMG the crap Glennon D. is putting out there is crazy and completely explains the ignoring of kids bs as that is the theme
    most podcasts are just her and her sister, no real guests hardly probably does not want to be questioned on her very questionable bs

and for sure Jen listening to her probably made her think or thinks this is all going to be or was going to be glorious, and she Jen would find a man fast and first and Don would have to bow down to her even more because that is the shit Glennon Doyle is putting out there

Glennon just moved the fam damily from Naples FL to somewhere in California sound like L.A. why? she had no good reason but not only her wife Abby but her ex-husband moved WITH them, the 3 kids are not happy and Glennon literally said "well that is their problem, it is their issue to sort out and find new friends" ---- literally could not even believe her bs arrogant and ignorant attitude, she needs to NOT have a podcast

So just a bit of listening to Jen's guru (remember reading list last year, LOVE WARRIOR, and UNTAMED of course (that got her out of the cage) yeah it is basically all about not being nurturing to your kids, and is sick and sad and explains a lot

Plus Jen doesn't want to lose $$$$ from Don "for kids" let us not forget that unless she gets so neglectful that.... anyway...I could only take so much of GD, even highly medicated

Spare yourself the horror of GD she is literally a crazy person. And Jen's go to child care guru, and that is a bad bad thing.

4.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not sure what kind of medical issue you had, but I hope all is going well now!

:6792:

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 31/7/2021, 20:14) 
    Jen needs all the attention on her at all times.

For everyone who thought she’d be a loving mom because of how she doted on Winnie or her young nieces, you were scammed (myself included). Both of those things were about praise for her:

“Your dog is just beautiful! Is she a show dog? You’re such a great dog mom for spending all that time grooming her!”

“Wow, you’re so generous with your nieces! You’re going to be such a great mom some day!”

“You are absolutely glowing while you are pregnant! Only a pound a week? You take such good care of yourself!”

Then the kids arrived and everyone fawns over the new baby.

“Jen, you must be exhausted.”
    “Poor CC needs physical therapy”
    “Look at how cute the kids are in matching outfits!”

The praise, concern and comments all shifted to the kids. And she didn’t like it one bit.

Additionally to the above, it’s very, very hard to be an introvert as a mother - doubly hard if you have social anxiety & have issues relating to others.

Jen also likes to be comfortable all the time, & kids, very often, take you out of your comfort zones.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 7/31/2021, 08:52 PM

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 31/7/2021, 18:56) 
    She needs to tent camp. In Ft Wilderness and claim she could not use her DVC.

That brings back fun memories of doing that with our kids when they were young and we lived in S Florida (and money was tight). Jen might last one night. And we know the kids would not be invited to join the Solo Wondering Wanderer. But I would enjoy watching her vlog about her “magical” experience!

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 31/7/2021, 20:28) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 7/31/2021, 01:03 PM) 
    The reason she's a shit mother is because she's too selfish. Being a parent means giving a huge chunk of your time, energy and thought to another human being. Jen just can't do that. Thinking about herself is all she knows how to do.

And yeah the kids aren't starving or abused. But they aren't getting all of the experiences, energy and attention from Jen that they need. It's bare minimum, always in pursuit of keeping them quiet and getting to the next time she can be without them as quickly as possible. Luckily Don and Tens now have a big family so the kids won't miss out just because Jen isn't putting 100% into being a mother.

So after the Excorist came and removed Jen from by bathroom mirror I was still medicated
    Medicated enough to go and try to see what shit Glennon Doyle is putting out there that for sure Jen listens too religiously and over n over

OMG the crap Glennon D. is putting out there is crazy and completely explains the ignoring of kids bs as that is the theme
    most podcasts are just her and her sister, no real guests hardly probably does not want to be questioned on her very questionable bs

and for sure Jen listening to her probably made her think or thinks this is all going to be or was going to be glorious, and she Jen would find a man fast and first and Don would have to bow down to her even more because that is the shit Glennon Doyle is putting out there

Glennon just moved the fam damily from Naples FL to somewhere in California sound like L.A. why? she had no good reason but not only her wife Abby but her ex-husband moved WITH them, the 3 kids are not happy and Glennon literally said "well that is their problem, it is their issue to sort out and find new friends" ---- literally could not even believe her bs arrogant and ignorant attitude, she needs to NOT have a podcast

So just a bit of listening to Jen's guru (remember reading list last year, LOVE WARRIOR, and UNTAMED of course (that got her out of the cage) yeah it is basically all about not being nurturing to your kids, and is sick and sad and explains a lot

Plus Jen doesn't want to lose $$$$ from Don "for kids" let us not forget that unless she gets so neglectful that.... anyway...I could only take so much of GD, even highly medicated

Spare yourself the horror of GD she is literally a crazy person. And Jen's go to child care guru, and that is a bad bad thing.

I’m sure one of the reasons Glennon moved from Florida to California is politics-related.

And I agree w/ everything you said. Glennon Doyle is toxic - especially to people like Jen.

8.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 7/31/2021, 01:28 PM) 
    he gets so neglectful that.... anyway...I could only take so much of GD, even highly medicated

Honey, listen to this old nurse and put the gravy Glennon Doyle down whilst you're recovering. It's not helping your healing, it's raising your blood pressure, and it's guaranteed to make you nauseous!

Feel better soon. :hug:

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 7/31/2021, 11:56 AM) 

I am pretty sure she sold the DVC, she went on and on about it being "expensive" and she got it in the divorce settlement, and the "fees" were not going to be worth it because you know, she is "poor" now (in her delusional state) - those kids will see Disney next probably when Don and Tens go if they go, or Poopsie and Melissa or all of them, that Summer 2020 Q&A is interesting,

you can tell she still thought she had the upper hand in all of this back then and was going to continue to be the focus of attention. well, she didn't factor in Don getting a new gal /wife so quick, she kept talking about the" family" home (Utah) and yeah, it is worth a rewatch now for a good laugh.
    oh
    AND agree no more Glennon Doyle, thanks Clueless Clueless oh my I think I just figured out the tag thing, still medicated, tho, but no more podcasts thank you very much!

10.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 7/31/2021, 01:40 PM) 

That brings back fun memories of doing that with our kids when they were young and we lived in S Florida (and money was tight). Jen might last one night. And we know the kids would not be invited to join the Solo Wondering Wanderer. But I would enjoy watching her vlog about her “magical” experience!

Always makes me think of this Christmas carol :)

Unknown_0

11.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can’t figure out how to post pictures & images. However, I just read the following quote in my Facebook Feed -

“True self care is not soft baths & chocolate cake. It is making the choice to build a life you don’t need to regularly escape from.”

THIS, Jen!!!!

All you’re doing right now is escaping, & that’s not sustainable.

12.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    notonthenorthshore I have been thinking about you! Hope all went well! Rest and get your strength back!

13.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 7/31/2021, 01:59 PM) 
    notonthenorthshore I have been thinking about you! Hope all went well! Rest and get your strength back!

Thank you Yetta and everyone who PMd and all of the wonderful Bakers that post on the regular kept me sane and laughing, and so thankful to all of you, really really it made it all ok, to know there were others out there, and also people like me who just cannot even w Nuclear Waste Site Camper Van Jen --- no more GD ever lordy she is toxic.

Hugs and Thanks to everyone for all Jen-opinions and Jen-related snark!!!

<3 :thumbs-up:

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Our fist Disney trip was actually Sleeping In Our Van at Fort Wilderness!!!

:celebrating-smiley-emoticon: :7043: :7043:

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She mentioned going to Utah with the Fam Jam in the spring. Unknown whether the wedding changed her plans. I doubt it. The persona that Jen has excelled at is Stage 5 Clinger.

Did don't get remarried did I miss it

919 replies since 29/7/2021, 18:22   100307 views