DonFoundAHottieSoIFledToDottieLikeJen Pt 266

« Older   Newer »

1.     +64   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jennifer, wash your face and throw away all the Ben&Jerry’s.

The time has come to salvage what’s left of your dignity.

Don’t go to Utah. Don’t set foot on the grounds of your heart home, ever again.

You had it good with Big Dumb Don, but you overplayed your hand.

Also, consider employment of some sort-not these little hobby videos you claim to make a “salary” from. You’re not fooling anyone, and you’re not getting any younger.

Go to your PCP and get a referral for a great psychiatrist. Go to that person and try whatever they say-even if it involves Western medicine. Give the pills a month or two to kick in. You’ll feel better than you think you will.

Fire your life coach or divorce guru, whoever she is. She’s not telling you the truth or doing you any favors.

Try to socialize with the other moms at the Soup Kitchen. Surely some of their husbands have traded them in for the newer model, too. You could bitch about that over oat milk lattes and watch the beautiful children play.

And ffs, don’t blow any more of your finite income on camping crap. Book a luxury trip, something you will actually enjoy and film that instead.

Sell the shithole you’re living in. That place would put anyone into a state of clinical depression. Find something in a nicer area, smaller and better built.

And once you get there, decorate it. We know you thought you’d have your second home in Utah and an upgraded joint in Glenview by now, but that’s just not your life anymore.

Also, get your dog’s hair cut. It’s just not right to leave any dog, especially an elder dog, a ratted mess of mop. She didn’t run Don off. You did. Treat her like the queen she is.

You’re welcome.

2.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    That’s the comeback story everyone would love to see.

But it’s Jen so…

3.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I feel like I’ve read a post like that every two weeks since I joined the first iteration of this board. Jen will never grow.

4.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s a shame. (almost) No one deserves to be as unhappy as she tries to convince us she’s not.

5. DivorcewithWonder
        +17   Like  

User deleted

I didn't know a ton about Glennon Doyle and recently went on Reddit to get some perspective- separate from what I know of how she influenced Jen.

Wow. She seems so insanely problematic. I can see why Jen idolizes her so much though. There are so many similarities between them from the disordered eating to the privilege to being completely self-serving. Don't even get me started on GD's parenting.

It is truly frightening that people look up to her, and I hope that she gets exposed & canceled Rachel Hollis style.

6.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If numerous strangers having the impression that she's a shit parent won't change her behavior nothing will. Most people would do some serious introspection because even if it's not what her life is really like she should want to change the perception she's giving off. But she doesn't care, we all know that by now. Legendary stubbornness and all.

7.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 31/7/2021, 23:01) 
    If numerous strangers having the impression that she's a shit parent won't change her behavior nothing will. Most people would do some serious introspection because even if it's not what her life is really like she should want to change the perception she's giving off. But she doesn't care, we all know that by now. Legendary stubbornness and all.

Jen’s motto:

Who needs introspection when you’re always right?

8.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 31/7/2021, 23:12) 
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 31/7/2021, 23:01) 

Jen’s motto:

Who needs introspection when you’re always right?

Yup, especially when a small contingent of your viewers are enablers

9.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Rachel Hollis was canceled? What happened there? Was her face dirty? :snickering:

10.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 7/31/2021, 11:22 PM) 
    Rachel Hollis was canceled? What happened there? Was her face dirty? :snickering:

it's a long story but she got divorced and released a book about getting a divorce like 2 months after it happened and a lot of people were like

hmm that is SUS

and then she got on tiktok (??) and said something how she is not relatable and she likes that and compared herself to harriet tubman (not kidding)

https://www.newsweek.com/rachel-hollis-vid...plained-1587879

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Paris @ 7/30/2021, 08:30 PM) 
    I've been a long time lurker, decided to finally make account after finding out about Tens, I found it interesting a lot of posters were saying she was so accomplished etc, but from what I saw and see

RosesInParis
    something i am confused about
    sounds like you JUST made your account yesterday and 8:30 PM was your first post?
    HOW did you find out so much about Tens?

If you werent posting here, no one would have messsaged you?

:dunno:

12.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Well, you know what? Doesn’t matter cuz the girl never made herself a public figure.in fact, she locked down as soon as she was found. Probably to the detriment of her business. So let’s be respectful . CMon, she didn’t sign of for a bunch of people stalking her.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 1/8/2021, 00:01) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 7/31/2021, 11:22 PM) 

it's a long story but she got divorced and released a book about getting a divorce like 2 months after it happened and a lot of people were like

hmm that is SUS

and then she got on tiktok (??) and said something how she is not relatable and she likes that and compared herself to harriet tubman (not kidding)

www.newsweek.com/rachel-hollis-vid...plained-1587879

And was it Rachel Hollis or another one of the currently popular self-help authors who was rumored to have had an affair w/ Brandon Hatmaker, Jen Hatmaer’s husband, which is why Jen Hatmaker (herself yet another currently popular self-help author) divorced Brandon & also why the Hollises divorced?

14. RosesInParis

User deleted

Because of this forum, you guys give a lot of information away without directly doing so. All I did was skim through 20 pages and it was really easy. I'm also in my 20's so I'm somewhat tech savy, do you guys ever hear of Search Engine Optimization?

When I got to the page where someone posted her old twitter bio and I found her in minutes a few days ago, the jewish princess gave it away. (Most likely because google analytics suggested it do to the number of searches even if you google certain peoples name, hers shows up as a suggestion before typing it in same with facebook.)

If people really want to respect her privacy not sure why the same people are revealing so much about her indirectly. Do you guys see how many views Jens threads get 100,000 in less than a week some of them. This one for example, is only a few days old and already has almost 40,000 views. Guess how much the others have all together. When I was lurking I was shocked to see the view count at the end of the page, this means hundreds of thousands maybe even millions of people are aware, who don't actually sign up, this is not a locked thread. Its open to the public view, and is sort of disturbing. And sadly eventually more will be aware regardless because in the states all this information is easy to find. I live in Europe and there is far more privacy around people homes, address etc. I asked someone for the engagement photos because I was curious about the blue dress, they shared it with me yesterday so thanks for that but before I even saw those I already saw other photos from facebook and google. I will say she looks better in the ones here than the others but she still is rather plain just like Jen was just better dressed and put together now vs when she was with her ex.

QUOTE (Beetrix @ 1/8/2021, 00:05) 
    QUOTE (Paris @ 7/30/2021, 08:30 PM) 
    I've been a long time lurker, decided to finally make account after finding out about Tens, I found it interesting a lot of posters were saying she was so accomplished etc, but from what I saw and see

RosesInParis
    something i am confused about
    sounds like you JUST made your account yesterday and 8:30 PM was your first post?
    HOW did you find out so much about Tens?

If you werent posting here, no one would have messsaged you?

:dunno:

15. DivorcewithWonder
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 8/1/2021, 01:25 AM) 
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 1/8/2021, 00:01) 

hmm that is SUS

www.newsweek.com/rachel-hollis-vid...plained-1587879

And was it Rachel Hollis or another one of the currently popular self-help authors who was rumored to have had an affair w/ Brandon Hatmaker, Jen Hatmaer’s husband, which is why Jen Hatmaker (herself yet another currently popular self-help author) divorced Brandon & also why the Hollises divorced?

I don't know about Rachel and an affair but do know that her ex-husband is now dating Heidi Powell.

919 replies since 29/7/2021, 18:22   100243 views