DonFoundAHottieSoIFledToDottieLikeJen Pt 266

« Older   Newer »

1. RosesInParis
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Sorry posting again because I was unable to edit My post:

How I found out who Tens is? Are you kidding its because of this forum of course! You guys give a lot of information away without directly doing so. I am part of another forum on line and I'm shocked at the speed to which you guys move. In one day a 60 page thread will be finished! All I did was skim through 20 or so pages and it was really easy. I'm also in my 20's so I'm somewhat tech savy. I'm not sure what the average age is here..., but have you guys ever hear of Search Engine Optimization?

When I got to the page where someone posted her old twitter bio and I found her in minutes a few days ago, the jewish princess gave it away. (Most likely because google analytics suggested it do to the number of searches even if you google certain peoples name, hers shows up as a suggestion before typing it in same with facebook.)

If people really want to respect her privacy not sure why the same people are revealing so much about her indirectly. Do you guys see how many views Jens threads get 100,000 in less than a week some of them. This one for example, is only a few days old and already has almost 40,000 views. Guess how much the others have all together. When I was lurking I was shocked to see the view count at the end of the page, this means hundreds of thousands maybe even millions of people are aware, who don't actually sign up, this is not a locked thread. Its open to the public view, and is sort of disturbing. And sadly eventually more will be aware regardless because in the states all this information is easy to find. I live in Europe and there is far more privacy around people homes, address etc.

I asked 2 people for the engagement photos because I was curious about the blue dress, one shared it with me last night and another this morning. So thanks for that but before I even saw the engagement photos, I had seen others from facebook and google. I will say she looks better in the engagement pictures, than the others but she still is a bit plain, just like Jen was in her better years, she is just better dressed and put together now vs when she was with her ex.

I will admit I don't know that much about Jen the way you guys do I don't follow her on social media I only watched a few of her videos here and there when she had my housewife life, and I liked the way she dressed. But shortly after she had Charlotte I stopped watching her. Youtube algorithm did suggest the divorce announcement though. After watching that video, I googled their names and found Don tinder picture, which made me curious obviously it lead me to this site. I occasionally came on here to lurk it and get more info.

I've probably watched in total 15 videos over 5 years and they were all mostly from her housewife channel not her main one (besides the divorce and her recent van one, out of curiosity). However, it does seem like you all were avid subscribers even subscribing to her notifications on instagram. I cant call Jen a good or bad parent or person, I just thought the whole dynamic was interesting from what I had observed briefly, and read on here about Tens having 3 kids and Don being poly which surprised me. The Tensliegh search came out of boredom and didn't take me long. I really don't care much for any parties involved, the only thing that disappointed me was how Jen let herself go. Though when Jen had kids I didn't even watch regularly. Anyway good luck to Tens at least she is keeping herself up and hasn't let herself go. I'm sure she'll get the nanny to. It will be interesting to see if this marriage will last or not and if Jen will get herself together, as she once was, physically and otherwise and remarry.

QUOTE (Beetrix @ 1/8/2021, 00:05) 
    QUOTE (Paris @ 7/30/2021, 08:30 PM) 
    I've been a long time lurker, decided to finally make account after finding out about Tens, I found it interesting a lot of posters were saying she was so accomplished etc, but from what I saw and see

RosesInParis
    something i am confused about
    sounds like you JUST made your account yesterday and 8:30 PM was your first post?
    HOW did you find out so much about Tens?

If you werent posting here, no one would have messsaged you?

:dunno:

Edited by RosesInParis - 1/8/2021, 02:38

2.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen will never remarry. She is way too complicated with everything and not willing to give in into the tiniest compromise. At least 20 years no one confronted her, now it’s too late. She doesn’t accept constructive criticism and expects everyone to cater to her wishes.
    But she doesn’t have the youth or the looks anymore, to get through with that.

3.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Jen should be the next bachelorette. should we all nominate her for the show? maybe ABC will call her :)

4.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Love that idea of her being on the Bachelorette mostly because she would have very little control over the narrative.

Ummm plus I want to see how a bunch of handpicked guys who made it through the casting calls react to her :mfr_omg:

5.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    on next weeks Bachelorette!

Kevin professes his love for Jen!

...but then self eliminates and goes home

6. DivorcewithWonder
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 8/1/2021, 02:49 AM) 
    I think Jen should be the next bachelorette. should we all nominate her for the show? maybe ABC will call her :)

If Jen was the next bachelorette, there would be a shortage of men wanting to be on the show. :lol:

7.     +39   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    sneak peek of the most dramatic season finale yet!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz000

8.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Omg that needs to happen lol she needs to be on the newest bachelorette!!! Lol

9.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Is there a tl;dr button and if not why not
    Maybe like a spoiler that automatically pops up with a summary after a certain number of characters

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I think we need a train that will stop at all the camping spots Gene has visited.
    I’d like to order the vegetarian shrimp and some cheap ass salmon please…

11.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 1/8/2021, 04:55) 
    Maybe like a spoiler that automatically pops up with a summary after a certain number of characters

Oh hush now! You'd miss the lecture from woke young Rose on Search Engine Optimization :snickering:

12.     +29   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DisneyPrincess @ 7/31/2021, 10:53 PM) 
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 1/8/2021, 04:55) 

Oh hush now! You'd miss the lecture from woke young Rose on Search Engine Optimization :snickering:

LOL Yes, none of us oldies know ANYTHING about that!

13.     +56   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well this 30 something knows how to use the Google on the fancy computing machine just fine. I was using the internet when it still went sqeeeuuurrrrt when dialing up, so yeah.

I also love when 20 somethings hyperfocus on people "letting themselves go" because in another 15 years y'all are going to learn all about slowing metabolism and the ravages of time on the body. Jen's abhorrent personality, their constant nitpicking, lack of sex, and their opposing parenting style are the likely culprit in their demise, not dat ass or her ET complexion.

Now, I need to go eat some fried chicken in the bathtub because my back is fucking killing me. Can someone show me how to turn off my computer again or are we ALL too old to understand technology?

14.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    It's like trying to teach your grandma to suck eggs. We have super sleuths here with balcony rail and chest hair analysis degrees.

15.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just a couple of scruffy old ladies enjoying some magical glamping-on-steroids:

EB52917A-4FAB-4DE5-A87D-6EB8EE22E5B7

919 replies since 29/7/2021, 18:22   100243 views