Status
    Anonymous
    It's gross either way. :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 1/8/2021, 06:24) 
    Well this 30 something knows how to use the Google on the fancy computing machine just fine. I was using the internet when it still went sqeeeuuurrrrt when dialing up, so yeah.

I also love when 20 somethings hyperfocus on people "letting themselves go" because in another 15 years y'all are going to learn all about slowing metabolism and the ravages of time on the body. Jen's abhorrent personality, their constant nitpicking, lack of sex, and their opposing parenting style are the likely culprit in their demise, not dat ass or her ET complexion.

Now, I need to go eat some fried chicken in the bathtub because my back is fucking killing me. Can someone show me how to turn off my computer again or are we ALL too old to understand technology?

I agree but she doesn’t help herself picture a natural looking topper a few caramel highlights a good eyebrow thread and a new makeup look, damn she has the money she could afford a personal shopper to help her get out of her granny dresses, Jen isn’t old why is she acting so anal and intense all the time, the girl needs to get out and live have some fun.

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 1/8/2021, 07:31) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/8/2021, 07:03) 
    OMG, the gold digger came back to lecture us grannies about The Google?

Probably trying to avoid her old grandpa boyfriend.

Maybe, she watches Jen’s videos on how to avoid sex while still seeming to care. Cue the baby voice, followed by, “my (fill in the blank) hurts,” run gallons of water for a bath, drop bath bomb, soak until he’s unconscious. There, gold digger, that’s it in a nut shell.

4.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Back in the day when PGW started, they would roast Jen for everything from what was posted to her voice, you name it. Then, she became part of the planner famous crowd, and those same women started to defend her. Suddenly, she was off limits, even in the secret planner groups. Yeah, Laken is a piece of work; don’t stand still or she’ll stab you in the back. BTW, there’s a Laken thread here, and some of the planner threads have more info on PGW.

5.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ClingingToUtah @ 1/8/2021, 14:44) 
    Back in the day when PGW started, they would roast Jen for everything from what was posted to her voice, you name it. Then, she became part of the planner famous crowd, and those same women started to defend her. Suddenly, she was off limits, even in the secret planner groups. Yeah, Laken is a piece of work; don’t stand still or she’ll stab you in the back. BTW, there’s a Laken thread here, and some of the planner threads have more info on PGW.

Did I imagine it or did Jen actually address the fact they were total bitches about her and then we’re all nice when they though she could make them money. I vaguely remember people warning Jen and her ‘addressing the comments.’

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SteamingPileOfClaundry @ 1/8/2021, 15:04) 
    QUOTE (ClingingToUtah @ 1/8/2021, 14:44) 

Did I imagine it or did Jen actually address the fact they were total bitches about her and then we’re all nice when they though she could make them money. I vaguely remember people warning Jen and her ‘addressing the comments.’

I kind of recall the same. The planner community didn’t do Jen any favors.

7.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 1/8/2021, 06:24) 
    I also love when 20 somethings hyperfocus on people "letting themselves go" because in another 15 years y'all are going to learn all about slowing metabolism and the ravages of time on the body. Jen's abhorrent personality, their constant nitpicking, lack of sex, and their opposing parenting style are the likely culprit in their demise, not dat ass or her ET complexion.

Exactly.

PS, at almost 70 I can type on my iPhone and read on my iPad at the same time. I know, the horrors.

JHFC, no one needs a Jenion coming here lecturing. Jen is 99% to blame in her perfectly fine life.

8.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love how a 20 something Trophy wife "making 6 figures" and married to an Old Goat who makes" 7 figures" wants to "teach the bakery" how to search the net
    BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    :7043:

Back when MsGoldGirl was the hot thread here, I proved her unemployed Husband didnt graduate from the school on his resume-simply by looking at the yearbooks online( he listed 2 colleges before)....we discussed it so much here he actually CHANGED HIS LINKEDIN!!!!

The Bakery found Jens new house simply by the proximity of the Refrigerator next to the wall ovens, a superb accomplishment considering she had redone the countertops, cabinet pulls AND light fixtures!

9.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/1/2021, 12:03 AM) 
    OMG, the gold digger came back to lecture us grannies about The Google?

I'm so confused. I thought SEO meant Senior Estrogen Oligarchy. It has something to do with engines? There's an engine in my computer?

10.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Good morning, bakers.

I came to add my opinion to what I thought Gene’s next persona would be… And then I read all of Rose’s posts and totally lost my train of thought. I guess I am an old geezer because her “schooling” me on my web searching threw me into a momentary dementia state.

Wait. I remember. Gene’s next persona will be they/them. She will cut her TWO pieces of hair and go “Pat” on us.

https://images.app.goo.gl/pdy7ScPPURt6tGv67

11.     +22   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 1/8/2021, 11:17) 
    Came across these today while digging around Facebook for something else. This is one of the women she calls her "tribe," right?

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12019457/...E482DCF889.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12019457/...4B57B45EF2.jpeg)

Holy cow. I’m in shock over this. Wow. What a horrible friend she was.

12.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Laken is a heinous bitch. May Charlie pee on her bed. Twat.

Roses- Gold digger 101- don't actually talk about how much you or your old guy are worth. Discretion. I'd recommend signing up for some of Anna Bey's classes.

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KBH @ 8/1/2021, 09:00 AM) 
    Came across these today while digging around Facebook for something else. This is one of the women she calls her "tribe," right?

I am actually SHOCKED!!
    I didnt follow Laken back then
    funny how FAKE some of her BEST friends actually are

14.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KBH @ 1/8/2021, 16:00) 

Those planner llamas were vicious back in the day. I still don’t understand how they went from that to Jen walks on water?

I wonder if Jen knows that Laken was one of the mean girls?

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bangle Bitch i really really dont think she knows
    at first she was only friends with Jeanette

QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 8/1/2021, 04:17 AM) 

A8D4EC02-ADDF-4817-9E65-3AE482DCF889

E8550607-499D-4B11-A04F-874B57B45EF2

reposting

919 replies since 29/7/2021, 18:22   100243 views