DonFoundAHottieSoIFledToDottieLikeJen Pt 266

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 1/8/2021, 17:23) 
    Those Laken comments are wild!! Those are things you say to a friend in a private screen shot, not declare publicly.

Does it make me an lady to ask what Betsy Hess means… I did ask the Google first, but isn’t find anything.

That was one of the other members in the group. If I remember correctly, another pretty viscous mean girl.

2.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen was warned they were nasty bitches to her. Her IG comments lit up when she announced her first appearance there. She basically told her Jenions that she didn’t care.

3.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn't care about interacting with mean girls who said vile shit about her (even invites them into her home and sends them care packages), but she deletes comments giving constructive criticism on her vlogs. Makes sense.

4.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OgLurker @ 1/8/2021, 17:42) 
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 1/8/2021, 11:17) 
    Came across these today while digging around Facebook for something else. This is one of the women she calls her "tribe," right?

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12019457/...E482DCF889.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12019457/...4B57B45EF2.jpeg)

Yes!!! Thank you for posting this. Long time lurker but needed to come out of the shadows to acknowledge this. The whole wild for planners group and now website she is part of a posting content behind a paywall used to rag on her so badly.

I have long since moved on from my planner days but I was and still am a part of the OG planners gone wild group. It started as a hate group where anything goes. They didn’t like being censored in the other planner groups and really started as a group of about 800 or so bullies. Jeannette who she had in her home is one of the original admins. I found Jen because of them! They were so cruel to her. The forum is incredibly kind in comparison. When they first invited her to one of the events, the comments were brutal. Jen wasn’t a part of the group so I am guessing didn’t know? Honestly, my sister (she was a big planner shop owner at the time) and I thought it was to prank her. Little disclaimer, I joined the group so I could see if they ever dragged my sister and her shop, unfortunately, they did but that’s another story.

I saw her post with Laken and the others I truly felt sorry for her because I thought, wow, she is really desperate for friendship, those girls hated her. Now, I’ve seen the light thanks to you guys and honestly, they all deserve each other..

Yeah something is pinging in my brain now about people trying to warn Jen and her being a bit condescending and saying it was fine they sorted it all out. Meanwhile they had a private group where they were bitching about her. Lovely lovely people.

5.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The original post is still up. There’s almost 400 comments on it.

6.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 31/7/2021, 14:25) 
    Agree with all of your thoughts. The last one brings me back to where I always end up when contemplating this situation.....how complicit are the IRL and online people who fed/feed her exactly what she wanted, leading her to become exactly what she is today.

I feel a tiny bit validated when 5 bakers "like" something I said. Imagine having tens of thousands of people fawning all over your PNL/OLJ/WonderFaffing and vying for your attention. I think it could be intoxicating. I think it could give one delusions of grandeur. I think that's what we are seeing.

This is why I wonder if YouTube was a huge contributing factor to the demise of their marriage. Her “success” went to her head to the extent that she started treating Don like she doesn’t even need him. I wonder if they would have still been together if she hadn’t become a social media person. They would still have been miserable, but together, maybe.

Also, she follows GD because GD validates her ways.

7.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I do remember Jen ignoring the warnings that those llamas were two faced hags. She didn't care because they were blowing smoke up dat ass and made her feel famous.

I might talk shit about people on here, but I'd never try to be their friend after. Or hell, even if I somehow befriended someone I once disliked I would come clean to that person if I was shittalking them online with my real name (which I would never do because that's dumb.) Fake nice is almost worse that honest disdain.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Isn’t that the dress Jen wore the not quite knee high boots to the ballet with Shrill Jill?

9.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/1/2021, 05:08 PM) 
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 1/8/2021, 17:01) 
    So who of you nice bubbes is gonna bake me a cake?

I got you! A nice pound cake in my Bundt pan.

Bangle Bitch I couldn't resist ;)

10.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/8/2021, 16:57) 
    I’ll just wait for Yetta to drive up in her Buick, going 45 in the left lane.

45? I haven’t done 45 since the Carter Gas rations, missy! Or should I say “Melissa”! We are going 40 and not a bit over!

Edited by Yetta - 8/1/2021, 11:35 AM

11.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 1/8/2021, 18:31) 

45? I haven’t done 45 since the Carter Gas rations, missy! Or should I say “Melissa”! We are going 40 and not a but over!

It’s Sunday, the sun is shining. It’s a beautiful day for a drive to check out the scenery :snickering:
    I know a place up here with a great Sunday early bird broasted chicken dinner…

12.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/8/2021, 18:32) 
    45? I haven’t done 45 since the Carter Gas rations, missy! Or should I say “Melissa”! We are going 40 and not a but over!

It’s Sunday, the sun is shining. It’s a beautiful day for a drive to check out the scenery :snickering:

Awesome!! I bet Clueless is up fur getting wild and eating out today!!

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 8/1/2021, 11:31 AM)

45? I haven’t done 45 since the Carter Gas rations, missy! Or should I say “Melissa”! We are going 40 and not a bit over!

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/1/2021, 11:32 AM) 

Whenever I hear anyone say it's a beautiful day, I think of this scene and the beloved Margie from Fargo

14.     +20   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    This was her response on Instagram.

It takes courage to be kind & to choose to believe in the kindness of others 💕
    •••••••••
    In regards to some of the comments on my post announcing my speaking at Go Wild this May - I appreciate the care & concern some of you expressed about my attending. Please know that I have faith that I was invited with only the best intentions & I am very much looking forward to the weekend. Peace & love to all ✌

In some ways she deserves everything she gets...

15.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SteamingPileOfClaundry @ 8/1/2021, 11:43 AM) 
    This was her response on Instagram.

It takes courage to be kind & to choose to believe in the kindness of others 💕
    •••••••••
    In regards to some of the comments on my post announcing my speaking at Go Wild this May - I appreciate the care & concern some of you expressed about my attending. Please know that I have faith that I was invited with only the best intentions & I am very much looking forward to the weekend. Peace & love to all ✌

In some ways she deserves everything she gets...

Honey, you ain't Ringo. Unknown-1

919 replies since 29/7/2021, 18:22   100180 views