DonFoundAHottieSoIFledToDottieLikeJen Pt 266

« Older   Newer »

1. DivorcewithWonder
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Jen acts like she's the first person on the earth to ever see a sunset.

2.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel like Jen when I am going on hikes and stuff, it seems so amazing until I review the pictures when I get home and I am like why did I take a picture of that?

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    She is a sad person. She probably never even looked at a sunset until recently. And only then because she was grasping for content on her bleak trips.

She really depresses the hell out of me.

4.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What a magical junk yard by the lake.

We just ordered pizza and the website says it will take them 89(!) minutes. I am HANGRY.

5.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 8/1/2021, 11:36 AM) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/8/2021, 18:32) 
    It’s Sunday, the sun is shining. It’s a beautiful day for a drive to check out the scenery :snickering:
    I know a place up here with a great Sunday early bird broasted chicken dinner…

Awesome!! I bet Clueless is up fur getting wild and eating out today!!

At my age and advanced state of impending decrepitude, it's a miracle I could pull this attachment off, but here's the map girls...take your pick.

Screen_Shot_2021-08-01_at_1

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Is Golden Corral as bad as the stories? I have never been there but I have heard many horror stories.

7.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 8/1/2021, 01:19 PM) 
    What a magical junk yard by the lake.

We just ordered pizza and the website says it will take them 89(!) minutes. I am HANGRY.

Obviously they have to go to Italy for it.

8.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How long is Jen going to post these pics tagging getawayhouse? They already “featured” her once in Stories…I’ve seen the other photos they’ve shared on their feed and I doubt they’re giving Jen a second shoutout.

Where’s the other five weeks backlog Jen claims she has? Surely she has some sneak peek pics she could post from an upcoming fascinating Solo Wandering. You would think that night in the Michigan woods was The Trip of a Lifetime! (Nothing against Michigan—some of my favorite people are from there.🙂)

9. Can't Pronounce Brand Names
        +25   Like  

User deleted

Jen has probably invested thousands of dollars into new cameras and equipment for taking photos and shooting videos. Her shots are so unremarkable for what she has to work with.

My phone is a 2-year-old Android that cost me a little over $100 and this is the snapshot I'm able to take with it.

I am by no means of photographer so for God's sakes Jen, do better.

Edited by Can't Pronounce Brand Names - 8/1/2021, 08:47 PM
    Attached Image
    IMG_20210727_060611_902

10.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen doesn't have an eye for nature photography or videography. She makes all places she visits look like a dump.

11.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MattFoleyMotivationalSpeaker @ 1/8/2021, 17:05) 
    I'm really horrified about what that girl said, and I really feel bad for Jen. It reminds me a lot of middle school behavior, and somebody thinking they're so cool, clever and funny, looking for people to join in and make fun.

I'm a planner person but I don't watch anybody on Youtube about planners, except for a few of Jen's reviews. I thought she did a great job and they were thoughtful. I don't and would never use stickers and shitquotes. I also used to use a Franklin Covey planner for work, and I was so happy when the had floral paper and I still have the pressed flower bookmark.

I saw her video on some kind of convention, thinking that I would look into it someday. I guess I was expecting to see something like a trade show, where different vendors have booths and show what's coming up this year. I love those! What I saw was a bunch of people whooping it up and getting on stage doing karaoke. I would never be interested in that or the "planner community".

It's really awful mean girl behavior, and there's much, much worse in that group. They called her a hoarder, said her voice was obnoxious, made fun of her marriage.

I have a hard time feeling TOO bad for Jen, though, because a lot of viewers tried to warn her. She dismissed them as haters and took the side of the mean girls, because she thought she was going to be part of the "in" crowd.

The super embarrassing part of this is that she took Laken to a Ross birthday celebration for Donny. That's just layers on layers of humiliation and lack of self-awareness.

12.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I find the backlogged posts (and especially the stories) Jen does really weird. It’s like spam.

I watch a few vloggers who post their vlogs with 2-6 weeks delay but the stuff they post on IG stories is pretty much in real time. If they don’t want to show where they are, they just don’t post anything, or maybe will do one story about the trip they just took.

I get not wanting to give away her location, but posting the same thing over and over for days.... it feels desperate. It’s like she’s become ‘with wonder’ the corporation and is just spamming her brand totally tone dead to her audience.

13. Can't Pronounce Brand Names
        +5   Like  

User deleted

When I saw her post this on Instagram I just shook my damn head.

She is so basic.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210801-143749

14.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Can't Pronounce Brand Names @ 1/8/2021, 20:43) 
    Jen has probably invested thousands of dollars into new cameras and equipment for taking photos and shooting videos. Her shots are so unremarkable for what she has to work with.

My phone is a 2-year-old Android that cost me a little over $100 and this is the snapshot I'm able to take with it.

I am by no means of photographer so for God's sakes Jen, do better.

My 13 yo daughter took this in the back yard on a whim after we completed a full reno.
    Do better Jen

Screenshot_20210601-062120_Instagram

15.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 1/8/2021, 20:48) 
    That's just layers on layers of humiliation and lack of self-awareness.

Jen’s tag line if she was on Real Housewives of Glenview.

919 replies since 29/7/2021, 18:22   100307 views