DonFoundAHottieSoIFledToDottieLikeJen Pt 266

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Breakdown Don't remind Jen about the piano!!

2.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 8/2/2021, 01:38 PM) 
    O/T but FFS look at this professional pianist playing a train station piano in crappy condition! Talent, hard work, dedication: look into it, Gene :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon: or better yet just go back to showing your Target hauls and Tuesday errands.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5et8SKcddi8

We saw Valentina perform live a few years back with our local symphony orchestra. She's amazing!

Jen's problem (and I know I'm preaching to the choir here) is that she cannot stick with ANYTHING. She finds work abhorrent and any time she's been forced to do so you get things like bitching at baby Donny for dropping his cup and making exasperated faces like she did in some of her 2020 Vlogmas videos. She has no drive and no motivation to truly accomplish anything worthwhile.

3.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I hate it when someone I like following posts the same shit quote as Jen. Makes me want to hate them too. At least they're doing something with their life :dunno:

4.     +38   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    There she goes flexing her brand new equipment that will go to waste. She is so predictable.

5.     +42   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 8/2/2021, 07:49 PM) 
    There she goes flexing her brand new equipment that will go to waste. She is so predictable.

She's so independent, buying all that gear with Don's money, going to Don's family's home (or at least using it as a launch pad) and renting a van with Don's money.

SUCH an independent lady.

An inspriation to us all.

6.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 2/8/2021, 18:55) 
    There's zero evidence that she's not going to Utah with the family. In April, she said she was going. Two weeks ago, Jeff & little one said they can't wait to see her. She's parking dat ass in dat log prison, blissfully unaware of any social graces

I just can't wrap my mind around doing this. At any time, but especially with the ex husband and the new wife still in the honeymoon phase. What a masochist.

7.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 8/2/2021, 06:48 PM) 
    Back when she was SUPER excited about a trip she booked........she followed a company on the west coast that rented fully equipped vans

I really think THAT is her adventure
    AND that Don has the kids for 2-3 weeks this month for Utah

This has my vote. She has a little christmas tree emoji. She is dropping off kids, maybe staying a day or two before D&T get there, either renting a van and driving to Idaho/Wa or flying to WA and renting a van there. I hope she goes to Olympia and gets rained on the entire time.

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    WhyAmIHere - agreed !!!
    Quick stop to see PK & the little one
    I REALLY think she Want to congratulate them before Don and Tinsley get to!!
    :smoking-smiley-face:
    Drop kids off maybe
    Then fly to her adventure

9.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 2/8/2021, 19:57) 
    Back when she was SUPER excited about a trip she booked........she followed a company on the west coast that rented fully equipped vans

This has my vote. She has a little christmas tree emoji. She is dropping off kids, maybe staying a day or two before D&T get there, either renting a van and driving to Idaho/Wa or flying to WA and renting a van there. I hope she goes to Olympia and gets rained on the entire time.

I agree. She’s going somewhere West other than just Utah.

I think Don & Tens are there with them now. I think they will leave in a couple of weeks with Tens kids and Jen will meet up for a weekend and fly home with her kids and probably Suze & Poopsie. I don’t see her flying alone with the kids. If she’s afraid to take them to Target, she’s not flying alone with them.

10.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 2/8/2021, 19:57) 

I think you may be overestimating Jen’s Flora knowledge.
    But I hope you are right and she gets rained on :) I bet she will say rain is magical in the vlog. She has never actually enjoyed rain before.

11.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    dumbass with all that equipment when her damn phone could take all pictures/videos

12.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen loves to buy all the things!! Unless it’s for her children of course.

But every new persona demands at least $10K worth of things she never really needs.

13.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 8/2/2021, 01:16 PM) 
    dumbass with all that equipment when her damn phone could take all pictures/videos

Seriously with her upgraded iPhone 12 pro max and all of the photography features that are built-in, she (if she knew or bothered to learn to use the features could do fine with her phone)
    But as repeated here already she has no eye for figuring out what makes for a good or even passing level photo

Those are empty beer bottles in the foreground of the lake photo, she cannot get the camera off of Manual, and she admitted that in the Moab video
    And she did take a photoshop class
    For editing pictures of her nail polish, and crap for her blog

REMEMBER this is the JeN who always HIRED a professional photographer for every event and non-event,
    she has no business having all of that crap and her drone I am predicting will be lost up on a cliff or smashed into a tree shortly.

14.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 2/8/2021, 19:50) 
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 8/2/2021, 07:49 PM) 

She's so independent, buying all that gear with Don's money, going to Don's family's home (or at least using it as a launch pad) and renting a van with Don's money.

SUCH an independent lady.

An inspriation to us all.

:clapping-hands-above-head-smile :clapping-hands-above-head-smile :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

Bangle Bitch Looks like Gene has pushed her workout schedule back, starting as late as 430am some mornings.

Wonder what happened on July 24, when Gene had to do TWO! relaxation meditations, close to midnight.

15.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 8/2/2021, 07:11 PM) 
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 8/2/2021, 10:32 AM) 
    I'm the type who will strike up conversations in the grocery check-out line, so that's just so foreign to me.

You're my worst nightmare. :snickering:

:b_wink: One develops a radar for those who aren't going to talk back.

919 replies since 29/7/2021, 18:22   100311 views