« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Passing the kutchie pon the left hand side

Status
    Anonymous
    Most women are plumping up their lips, but her bottom flapper could do with a lip reduction. If there is such a thing 😂

QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 30/7/2021, 01:58) 
    QUOTE (Mrs Red1977 @ 7/29/2021, 09:46 PM) 
    Why does she pronounce it Guacamole guacamolay??? It drives me crazy and something about how she speaks the way her bottom lip is so wide and kinda flaps and then she puts her lips together and then says something else pretentious and I wanna punch her in the nose. That ratty hair is so lifeless and thinning i think she should just go for a short butch cut cuz its a matter of time before she comes out of the closet anyhow. those manly shoulders are just begging to come out!!

I just said guacamole 3x out loud to see how I pronounce it...lol.

I hate whatever it is her lower lip does when she swallows right before she speaks. She doesn't always do that, but occasionally she'll swallow before speaking and it drives me absolutely batty! Like a fricken platypus.

2.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We’ve rented a log cabin on Lake George NY in the past for an anniversary getaway. Complete with yard games, a dock, canoe, kayaks, bikes, etc. A cute quiet town. That’s a getaway. Not some trailer parked on a dug up dirt road staring at a bunch of regular old trees. No view. Behind the house of land owner.

3.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It’s always funny when Jen posts about “filling the void” because it’s kinda ridiculous that she doesn’t notice that it’s what she is still doing

I imagine a life coach telling her that about her past so she can see what she is doing now and Jen just running with it “I figured it all out, I was ridiculous but now I’m freeeee”
    Press buy on all the crap for the new persona

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SwimmingLeggings @ 7/30/2021, 09:13 AM) 
    It’s always funny when Jen posts about “filling the void” because it’s kinda ridiculous that she doesn’t notice that it’s what she is still doing

I imagine a life coach telling her that about her past so she can see what she is doing now and Jen just running with it “I figured it all out, I was ridiculous but now I’m freeeee”
    Press buy on all the crap for the new persona

All those years of therapy and she hasn't been able to get past the point of realizing she's filling a void.
    The name of her game is one distraction after another with little thought to what actually CAUSED the void in the first place.

She's been sad to watch so I haven't been keeping up much recently but I feel she's on the verge of a major meltdown and want to be here for it!

5.     +32   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think Jen ever sought proper therapy. I don’t think she saw a qualified therapist and even if she did at some point, she didn’t do the work that such a therapist would recommend.

If you keep coming from the ‘everything is always everyone else’s fault and never mine’ angle, which is Jen’s MO, then you either never had proper therapy or you didn’t do the work during therapy which requires you to look at yourself and your actions.

Jen doesn’t want to change anyway. She wants the people in her life to change for her. She wants to be accommodated without ever reciprocating. This is why she will be alone forever. She got very lucky with the Rosses, who were and in many ways still are beyond accommodating, but she won’t find that again.

6.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 30/7/2021, 09:35) 
    I don’t think Jen ever sought proper therapy. I don’t think she saw a qualified therapist and even if she did at some point, she didn’t do the work that such a therapist would recommend.

If you keep coming from the ‘everything is always everyone else’s fault and never mine’ angle, which is Jen’s MO, then you either never had proper therapy or you didn’t do the work during therapy which requires you to look at yourself and your actions.

Jen doesn’t want to change anyway. She wants the people in her life to change for her. She wants to be accommodated without ever reciprocating. This is why she will be alone forever. She got very lucky with the Rosses, who were and in many ways still are beyond accommodating, but she won’t find that again.

Yep. Real therapy would involve some uncomfortable truths that she still isn't ready to hear. There is so much about what has happened in her life that is a direct result of her own shitty personality and selfishness. Like how she is currently one step away from being a mother who is happier without her kids and therefore gives up custody of them completely. She's only keeping it 50/50 because of child support money and she still apparently cannot financially support herself. Wait to see how many subscribers she loses when she tries to justify all of that.

7.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just watched the Youtube video tour of the house on Glenayre Dr.
    It’s hideous and dated.
    The rooms are so closed off from each other it made me feel claustrophobic.
    And the primary bath? Just WTH?
    I can’t….I guess we will wait and see if they could.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 7/30/2021, 09:35 AM) 

Any therapy was undoubtedly useless!
    I vaguely remember her mentioning therapy during one of her tea talk videos where she talked about her "social anxiety". Obviously I could be very wrong!

9.     +16   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 30/7/2021, 01:58) 
    I hate whatever it is her lower lip does when she swallows right before she speaks. She doesn't always do that, but occasionally she'll swallow before speaking and it drives me absolutely batty! Like a fricken platypus.

You rang? :snickering:

10.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (krm @ 30/7/2021, 09:54) 
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 7/30/2021, 09:35 AM) 

Any therapy was undoubtedly useless!
    I vaguely remember her mentioning therapy during one of her tea talk videos where she talked about her "social anxiety". Obviously I could be very wrong!

Her “therapy” was never with a qualified therapist. She goes to a Life Coach now and before that Judith, who is some sort of the same type of person. If she went to a real therapist she might be in a much better situation now

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Don and Tens are raising all five kids. Jen has them very little now.

12.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DanceLikeEveryoneIsWatching @ 30/7/2021, 13:31) 
    Don and Tens are raising all five kids. Jen has them very little now.

At the moment that’s just an assumption, not a fact

13.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen is a narcissist. Therapy doesn't work for them. All she is doing during that time is trying to manipulate the therapist. I live in South Haven. I'm proud of our town welcoming dogs on leashes through our 'tourist' shops that line the street before the light house. She acted like her dog was like 'a princess coming into town and everyone was in aww of her' because she is SO THAT. We are like that with everyones dogs Jen. Especially if you stop in front of Decadent dogs store (they want you to come in and buy something)......I found this video of hers to be very boring.

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheRealD @ 7/30/2021, 02:44 AM) 
    I just watched the Youtube video tour of the house on Glenayre Dr.
    It’s hideous and dated.
    The rooms are so closed off from each other it made me feel claustrophobic.
    And the primary bath? Just WTH?
    I can’t….I guess we will wait and see if they could.

FYI-I liked the house for the exterior and picket fence LOL
    and the # of bedrooms
    Finding a 6 bedroom is hard there-5 seems to be the Max

I will be surprised if they get that $2,2 million one-its stunning
    AND jen will be SOOOOOO jealous

:sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

15.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    My Utah fantasy.
    Gene arrives in her rental van to see her babies. You can hear the laughter coming from the basement. CC reluctantly goes to her and says "mom, what are you doing here? We are with daddy!" and runs back to keep playing.

919 replies since 29/7/2021, 18:22   100310 views