1.     +41   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Good Ol’ Suze

Rossiness

The quality of exclusivity in one’s social circle, resistance to change, failure to acknowledge or confront pathology while in the midst of it, and a tendency to travel in packs to repetitive destinations.

2.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 3/8/2021, 20:33) 
    The most generic pop song ever, like it should be in Shrek 16, and you are crying!

Have you heard the music his husband puts out?
    :snickering:

3.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 8/3/2021, 01:33 PM) 
    The most generic pop song ever, like it should be in Shrek 16, and you are crying!

Going to have major FOMO here this afternoon while I am at the doc appointment, but wanted to add

1) just played little one's new Versace song and my terrier mix doggo cried and howled -- it hurt his little ears very much -- I may have to medicate him

2) Clueless I am disappointed that Mr. C has no hat to go with the trains, perhaps you could add that here as part of a forthcoming Holiday Gift Guide Item, and I would be happy to purchase one for Mr. N too, and hope, of course, you have a discount code or affiliate link provided

3) yes, hope tens is posting pics of her new heart home alfalfa and all of it, and they are "accidentally" shared via the usual suspects in Utah to the solo wanderer.

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The woman's totally deluded!!!!! Can she not even TRY to be kind of normal? I swear she's swallowed every classic kids story book and just rehashes the words out of her mouth! She obviously has absolutely zilch idea of anything that happens in the real world (especially the fact most of us can live without a citrus juicer!!! ) 😂 In the UK, she's what's known as a Bunny Boiler!!!!
    And poor Winnie, she keeps telling us she's old and can't go far but keeps her trussed up on her lead in case she dares to paddle in the lake!!
    I'm jumping off my soap box now!
    🙄😄😄

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/3/2021, 01:41 PM) 

giphy_6

The Clueless Society For The Prevention of The Vapors can also report that along with the unlistenable "music" one needs to be very discerning in the clicking of the mouse on the IG accounts of the friends of PK and the little one.

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/3/2021, 08:41 PM) 

NO! I've always glossed over these guys but now I'm listening from his profile and judging... So this is the weird ass stuff sheltered trust fund babies are up to! I wonder if they play this in their car and cry together when they run errands.

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 8/3/2021, 01:47 PM) 
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 8/3/2021, 01:33 PM) 

Going to have major FOMO here this afternoon while I am at the doc appointment, but wanted to add

2) Clueless I am disappointed that Mr. C has no hat to go with the trains, perhaps you could add that here as part of a forthcoming Holiday Gift Guide Item, and I would be happy to purchase one for Mr. N too, and hope, of course, you have a discount code or affiliate link provided

You are right, I have been negligent, he really does need a hat. Maybe this is a legitimate reason to break the 4th wall and contact Jen to find out where Poopsie's came from. I just have no where close to her elegance of taste and could not possibly find a suitable one on my own. She gave me such valuable insight in her last video in regard to my cleanliness in leaving a hotel boxcar and tipping, she will surely have some great ideas on hats.

8.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    One can be found on Etsy, no doubt!

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 3/8/2021, 20:13) 
    too much introspection is so dangerous. you end up crying on your peloton

I think I may be the complete opposite of Jen (and I guess Jeff too) when it comes to feelings. I don't put much thought at all into that. I just plug along through each day. sometimes good things happen and sometimes bad things happen but I try not to get too caught up in every little emotion I feel

Careful, Meow...this sounds awfully like "Try not to get upset by things that happen" ;) We'll start wondering if *YOU* are secretly Don! ;)

10.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I don’t really get bunny boiler from Jen. She’s too passive and cold. Boiling someone’s bunny needs fury and passion.

11.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SteamingPileOfClaundry @ 3/8/2021, 21:21) 
    I don’t really get bunny boiler from Jen. She’s too passive and cold. Boiling someone’s bunny needs fury and passion.

😄😄 Good point!! Far too bland!

12.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    BunnyBoiler would be a great username. Lol.

13.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 3/8/2021, 21:01) 
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 8/3/2021, 01:47 PM) 

You are right, I have been negligent, he really does need a hat. Maybe this is a legitimate reason to break the 4th wall and contact Jen to find out where Poopsie's came from. I just have no where close to her elegance of taste and could not possibly find a suitable one on my own. She gave me such valuable insight in her last video in regard to my cleanliness in leaving a hotel boxcar and tipping, she will surely have some great ideas on hats.

A bespoke hat must be commissioned ASAP. Make that TWO! Backups are always necessary.

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 3/8/2021, 19:38) 
    I know Jen doesn’t follow Tens, but I hope she’s posting alfalfa cutting, sunsets, Mountain Views

And baths in her new in-laws tub

15.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 3/8/2021, 20:55) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/3/2021, 08:41 PM) 

NO! I've always glossed over these guys but now I'm listening from his profile and judging... So this is the weird ass stuff sheltered trust fund babies are up to! I wonder if they play this in their car and cry together when they run errands.

I'm not sure what I was expecting but his music really is garbage...at least the one in his most recent post. :20130930103114-64d41b31:

899 replies since 3/8/2021, 17:00   93789 views