Nature'sCatharticButIMustSqueezeMyGarlicLikeJen Pt 267

« Older   Newer »

1.     +44   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So, the PK found a nice way to thank us for all the attention (positive and negative) we gave him!

Keep it coming PK and I will shower you with fake compliments! Your skin looks lovely, by the way! :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    OT: this book cover looks like Blair Lamb.

On topic... Jen is making me yawn. I don't dig this new personality.

QUOTE (SLEW OF SUITORS LIKE JEN @ 4/8/2021, 09:37) 

On topic... Jen is making me yawn. I don't dig this new personality.And just WTH is she doing in Utah? I bet she leaves when tens and kids come or something or she stays elsewhere. That's gotta be very awkward!!!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210804-033408

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 4/8/2021, 09:34) 
    So, the PK found a nice way to thank us for all the attention (positive and negative) we gave him!

Keep it coming PK and I will shower you with fake compliments! Your skin looks lovely, by the way! :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

We'll keep referring to him as Pig Killer too :lol:

4.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm waiting for a profile picture change from Tens :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (SLEW OF SUITORS LIKE JEN @ 4/8/2021, 09:41) 

On topic... Jen is making me yawn. I don't dig this new personality.

CITAZIONE (SLEW OF SUITORS LIKE JEN @ 4/8/2021, 09:37) 

On topic... Jen is making me yawn. I don't dig this new personality.And just WTH is she doing in Utah? I bet she leaves when tens and kids come or something or she stays elsewhere. That's gotta be very awkward!!!

Didn't know this book and I thought it was a 80/90s one, since she wrote it was one of her favourite when a child. I checked it out and I was shocked discovering it came out in 2005. I have to constantly remind myself that children of the 2000s are now adults...

6.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 4/8/2021, 10:19) 
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 4/8/2021, 09:34) 

We'll keep referring to him as Pig Killer too :lol:

Indeed. Although that name makes me sad. Juvederm Jeff on the other hand, makes me LOL every time! Can the Baker who came up with it remind me who you are? I bow to your comedic talent!

7.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I like some of you guys optimism that the Rosses wouldn’t have Jen there together with Tens and that Jen wouldn’t be an absolute leech.

I bet she is bathing in the former in-laws bathtub and then going down to eat the food that Tens and Don cooked.

8.     +48   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I would eat my own pancreas before I would go to Utah and gatecrash that shindig with Donald and his Daisy.

9.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 4/8/2021, 06:50) 
    Furniture analysis with fireplace analysis: They are ar PKs place and not the log prison perhaps-- unless they are outside on the deck at log prison which is possible as wicker furniture is seen, Ross fam may have purchased new outdoor furniture for the Don and Tens party, can only speculate on that

The picture gives me the creeps: look at CC - arms crossed across herself (like yuck do not touch me you weirdo) and her face omg says a million things like "get me out of here", " I don't like him", "what IS happening in my life?" "Why did you net brush my hair "mum"? "I will tolerate this photo in his lap only because I have been forced to",

this is a Jen v Tens smackdown over PK - with Jen for 1 point for getting it posted by PK so quickly and 30 point deduction for the trauma that it caused CC to endure.

The furniture is the same as in her Q&A last summer from the heart home, but I think (hope) she is bringing the children to drop off and will be off on another “adventure” while they stay with the family. I won’t believe she is hanging out unless I see photographic evidence DURING the next couple weeks. There’s no way she’ll keep with her 2-5 week posting delay if she’s actually staying there, she will need everyone to know she’s still part of the Fam Jam (at least in her delusional brain).

I agree, Charlotte looks uncomfortable. I mean, she only sees “Uncle Jeff” once or twice a year, at most. How connected to him can she be? I wonder if it was Gene’s suggestion that they pose for a photo op? “CC sit on Uncle Jeff’s lap so we can get a picture!” (that I’ll be sure he immediately posts on IG showing that I am still loved by the pig killer AND am at my heart home) :sick:

10.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    She’s got her mom’s disconnected eyes in that pic.

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    If Jen had taken the picture, wouldn’t she have used Donny as the prop and not CC? She usually features the heir in photos. Not the other one.

12.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 4/8/2021, 12:39) 
    If Jen had taken the picture, wouldn’t she have used Donny as the prop and not CC? She usually features the heir in photos. Not the other one.

True, though she may have just grabbed whichever kid was handy at the moment since the goal was about her showing off that she’s there.

13.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Someone I follow posted about introvert narcissists and all I can say is: THIS
    Attached Image
    80A07A70-3E95-4D5E-A001-E5AB45CB6A65

14.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatGene @ 8/4/2021, 12:47 PM) 
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 4/8/2021, 12:39) 

True, though she may have just grabbed whichever kid was handy at the moment since the goal was about her showing off that she’s there.

Or Donny flipped out because he's too young to know who PK is, and she made CC go. Hence the stiff attitude.

15.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Another example of Jen's bullshit "social anxiety".

No way someone with social anxiety would willingly travel to hang out with ex in-laws, ex-husband, new wife. Either as a group or one on one.

That is the epitome of uncomfortable social situation even for normal people.

Jen is nothing but an egotistical, narcissistic leach who wants to show Tensleigh she has the upper hand.

Tensleigh- it's not too late. Get out while you still can. These people are freaks. No amount of money is worth it.

899 replies since 3/8/2021, 17:00   93789 views