Nature'sCatharticButIMustSqueezeMyGarlicLikeJen Pt 267

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’m excited to see how Jen is going to justify not bringing the kids when they are right there!

2.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think we are giving Jen too much credit for sending us subliminal messages. lol

3. HelloFriends
        +29   Like  

User deleted

Jen isn't welcome at all. The sooner she realizes this, the less laughing will be done behind her back by the Ross family and us.

MOVE ON ALREADY, JEN.

Damn, she's pathetic....

However, my former brother-in-law called and asked if he could come and bring his new wife because we live at the beach. No. He stammered and I just said there were lots of hotels and I hoped they had a nice vacation. He really was as dumb as Jen, but did finally get a clue.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 8/4/2021, 10:20 AM) 
    Any chance Jen took the kids to Utah, spent the day with PK and The Little One, then left for her Utah van experience 2.0, and the husbands are babysitting until the Real Rosses arrive later in the day to collect the kids for the vacation?

At first, I thought NO WAY would either of them leave the kids with Juvederm Jeff and or the wee little one BUT someone just posted a comment on Jevey Jeffs Instagram that they are going to come over and "play"

I am sure these (Ross/McClean) families have been "friends" for freakin ever and the basis of that friendship is still (I think) shady af but there could be a possibility that the Ross children were there for ???? amount of time (would feel better if I knew Jevey Jeffs Mom and Dad were there too in order to supervise as Jeff is not someone I would leave the care of a child to.

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A crazy JEN FOLLOWER just posted
    WHY do these NUTJOBS do that?????

Jen isnt your FRIEND you weirdo

6.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 8/4/2021, 08:09 PM) 

Jennifer is in inspiration in my life…such an awesome Mom and friend. Frame this picture is precious. It reminded me of my uncle and how much I miss him. 🙌❤️❤️❤️❤️

IS SHE ON DRUGS? I worry if Jen is her inspiration, she is not a good mom and she has no friends. And please don't tell me there are other uncles like Juviderm Jeff out there.

Edited by Hunchback of Glenview - 8/4/2021, 08:20 PM

7.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 8/4/2021, 02:18 PM) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 8/4/2021, 08:09 PM) 

Jennifer is in inspiration in my life…such an awesome Mom and friend. Frame this picture is precious. It reminded me of my uncle and how much I miss him. 🙌❤️❤️❤️❤️

IS SHE ON DRUGS? I worry if Jen is her inspiration, she is not a good mom and she has no friends.

Maybe she likes her plates stored next to the trash.

8. Carol Kay
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (HelloFriends @ 4/8/2021, 20:02) 
    Jen isn't welcome at all. The sooner she realizes this, the less laughing will be done behind her back by the Ross family and us.

MOVE ON ALREADY, JEN.

Damn, she's pathetic....

However, my former brother-in-law called and asked if he could come and bring his new wife because we live at the beach. No. He stammered and I just said there were lots of hotels and I hoped they had a nice vacation. He really was as dumb as Jen, but did finally get a clue.

I’ve known my former brother in law for more than 40 years and we are cordial with each other.He’s not a bad person but he and my sister drifted apart after 30plus years of marriage.However I would not host him and a new partner in my house.That’s weird.

9.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There is no logical reason Jen should be at her heart home. None. But I don’t get the sense that logic exists in that weird world.

10. HelloFriends
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Carol Kay @ 8/4/2021, 08:22 PM) 
    QUOTE (HelloFriends @ 4/8/2021, 20:02) 

MOVE ON ALREADY, JEN.

Damn, she's pathetic....

I’ve known my former brother in law for more than 40 years and we are cordial with each other.He’s not a bad person but he and my sister drifted apart after 30plus years of marriage.However I would not host him and a new partner in my house.That’s weird.

That was sort of the situation. I've known Ron forever, do not despise him, maybe don't respect him. Anyway, we don't wish him ill. We don't, however, need him staying here with his new wife. Sorry, but no.

11.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I wish someone in that family would learn some damn boundaries and tell her she’s not welcome anymore. If they don’t, then Ross Marriage 2.0 is doomed if Tens is uncomfortable like any other reasonably sane person would be.

12.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh hi there.
    Exploring-Van-Life-Moab
    You thought you were rid of me?

QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 8/4/2021, 08:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 8/4/2021, 02:18 PM) 

IS SHE ON DRUGS? I worry if Jen is her inspiration, she is not a good mom and she has no friends.

Maybe she likes her plates stored next to the trash.

✓ on drugs ✓ storing trash plates ✓ fondling the toilet without washing her hands afterward

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KBH @ 4/8/2021, 15:42) 
    I personally don't think that kids should be "forced" to give hugs or sit on peoples' laps. CC looks traumatized.

Definitely especially as most cases of abuse are committed by someone the child knows.
    Parents need to educate their children and instil boundaries and if the adult doesn’t like it then they are the problem.

14.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Would we have this discussion if CC was sitting on an aunt's lap? Just asking.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 8/4/2021, 01:28 AM) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 8/4/2021, 12:51 AM) 
    May I discreetly enquire if this is Jeffrey's 2nd, 3rd or 4th marriage?

From what kind Bakers have posted regarding video from first wedding and his interviews with the Raven Coven, (it is in one of the threads altho I am not sure which one, will edit this to include if I can find it) this current marriage to little wee one who is having a Hot Boy Summer in L.A. without his new hubby, is the SECOND marriage, at least for PK

If you go back in the threads a link is seen to the first wedding which "Aunt Suzanne" makes a speech and everyone is literally sitting in little boats around a wobbly dock during the wedding, that no one fell into the water is highly surprising considering the ridiculous set up for Wedding #1 location. I think one of or both husbands in wedding #1 wore kilts.

Opinion: give this union of PK and wee little one (all of the names for blue banana basket boy work for me) 1.8 years to 2 years tops.

You're sooooooo optimistic! I give it 6 months.

Tops.

PK seems to have the attention span of a gnat.

899 replies since 3/8/2021, 17:00   93789 views