1. ColdOne
        +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 8/11/2021, 02:30 PM) 
    If she doesn’t miss him what was all the soul soothing that she needed in the month of June.

So it seems like the extended family went somewhere for July. I thought Fourth of July for the Boyles was always Pittsburgh?

Make no mistake, she will never travel ALONE with her children. If she took those kids anywhere, there was extended family to watch them for her.

To the person who asked why she doesn’t just cook a meal instead of bringing granola and guacamole, it’s because Jen never cooked. Look back at the videos she couldn’t even make herself breakfast. Don had to cook her eggs etc.

What makes anyone think that that comment from December 2019 about her whole family being somewhere was regarding this Jennifer? Don had already moved out by then so I can’t imagine that he traveled with her and the kids somewhere in that timeframe.

Lastly I do not have an Airbnb account. When I have to establish one in order to see comments? Or can I just go look without registering

You can read Jen's review here.
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/44119404/revi...mvR5eFQ9gg4kjwp

You have to be a member to look at her profile & the Dec 2019 comment is on her profile

957 replies since 8/8/2021, 03:32   102303 views