InAScrambleOverAnOldHandleLikeJen Pt 268

« Older   Newer »

1. notonthenorthshore
        +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So, according to Airbnb her next video will be about the lake place near Branson MO, in Ozarks proper,

that place looks like the Days Inn Picture that was posted a day or so ago, my guess -- family she mentions in the review are NOT her "kiddos" but maybe Scott and Bev (their girls are older now or if they all went kids were jammed in on sleeping bags on the floor, that should be a very interesting video as is looks like an alternative to the fishing cabins, and boat rental was maybe involved (see marina)

This is a fishing spot, (lake) MR, N knows it well, he goes with his buddies, I have been once and said yeah, not again,

her review on Airbnb speaks volumes by the 2 lines she managed to spew out about it, still tho pushing hard for an Airbnb discount code or free stay or free whatever

Waiting to see how she spins that video into magic. --- a preview ----" the white appliances were so pure and mystical --- the smell of boat gasoline just filled my heart with joy and was a balm for my flaring nostrils"

957 replies since 8/8/2021, 03:32   102312 views