InAScrambleOverAnOldHandleLikeJen Pt 268

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So, according to Airbnb her next video will be about the lake place near Branson MO, in Ozarks proper,

that place looks like the Days Inn Picture that was posted a day or so ago, my guess -- family she mentions in the review are NOT her "kiddos" but maybe Scott and Bev (their girls are older now or if they all went kids were jammed in on sleeping bags on the floor, that should be a very interesting video as is looks like an alternative to the fishing cabins, and boat rental was maybe involved (see marina)

This is a fishing spot, (lake) MR, N knows it well, he goes with his buddies, I have been once and said yeah, not again,

her review on Airbnb speaks volumes by the 2 lines she managed to spew out about it, still tho pushing hard for an Airbnb discount code or free stay or free whatever

Waiting to see how she spins that video into magic. --- a preview ----" the white appliances were so pure and mystical --- the smell of boat gasoline just filled my heart with joy and was a balm for my flaring nostrils"

2.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh wait, the December 2019 from the owner has to be Thanksgiving 2019. Didn’t we comment at the time that it didn’t look like they were at Scott & Bev’s? They must have gotten a big house and hosted the meal there.

3.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Serving all that food on a slab of wood while that sad song plays in the background…yeah, there’s no message there.

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The Airbnb reviews are in order of her stays, only know this because when we go to visit Young N, we stay at Airbnbs and they rate you and you rate them (the place/person) once you post it stays there forever, or as long as that location is taking reservations/guests. Everything is in order of date stayed so you can see if recently the place has a poor rating or there is an issue, same with the rating of the guest, as some guests are slobs or perhaps broke the house rules, or whatever and Airbnb hosts can reject them

5.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So if you look at her AirBNB profile she has 1 review last Nov. and then 1 in June and 2 in July. So she should have at least 2 move vlogs coming.

Also, just noticed on her claymation beginning, that the tower the person is in has a big padlock on the front of it. Hmmmm, probably means Don had her locked in a tower....i.e. caged.

Edited by RikkiJones - 8/11/2021, 03:25 PM

6.     +34   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Putting your bunion on my window ledges would get a lifetime ban.

7.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I couldn’t figure out how to view her profile without an account. She’s not worth the effort of making one
    :snickering:

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is she deleting comments or is she holding all of them for review? Inquiring minds want to know!

9.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Covid, unprecedented heat waves and now footage of a naked Jennifer Ross. Haven’t we suffered enough?! :smashing_computer:

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    May I just hop in and say Jen does NOT have large calves, huge thighs and dat ass! She filmed with her iPhone, it always makes her look fat. You people suck.

Um, not really. When I was 38 I did a lot of solo traveling. Business trips, went to Disney World a few times, but I also took my 11 year ild places and once a year Mr Un went with us on a family vacation, usually to New Hampshire to visit my parents, see my great grandmother's real farm house, a NewEnglander house attached to the garage and then the barn. No farm chic day-cor. Only a hand pump at the sink. A real adventure.

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 8/11/2021, 04:12 PM) 
    So, according to Airbnb her next video will be about the lake place near Branson MO, in Ozarks proper,

that place looks like the Days Inn Picture that was posted a day or so ago, my guess -- family she mentions in the review are NOT her "kiddos" but maybe Scott and Bev (their girls are older now or if they all went kids were jammed in on sleeping bags on the floor, that should be a very interesting video as is looks like an alternative to the fishing cabins, and boat rental was maybe involved (see marina)

This is a fishing spot, (lake) MR, N knows it well, he goes with his buddies, I have been once and said yeah, not again,

her review on Airbnb speaks volumes by the 2 lines she managed to spew out about it, still tho pushing hard for an Airbnb discount code or free stay or free whatever

Waiting to see how she spins that video into magic. --- a preview ----" the white appliances were so pure and mystical --- the smell of boat gasoline just filled my heart with joy and was a balm for my flaring nostrils"

LOL. Were they meticulously mystical though? I'm only halfway though her video and she's used meticulously twice to describe magical and coordinated.
    Does she have a word-a-day calendar on her phone?

When I was about ten I thought I would try to memorize all the words in the dictionary, or see how far I got. Hint: I knew what an abattoir was but I don't think I got a lot further than words starting with "ab".

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her profile reviews:

Screen_Shot_2021-08-11_at_3

Screen_Shot_2021-08-11_at_3_0

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Also, my son, his wife, and my grand daughter have stayed at several Air B&Bs. Never once wrote a review. They are losers.

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why does she have to talk like she's a teacher or TV reviewer talking down to her students?

Ok, who in their right mind, sit outside in the forest all alone in the dark?

Edited by RikkiJones - 8/11/2021, 03:32 PM

15.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen has once again shot herself in the foot. To keep a good standing with Airbnb you are highly encouraged to write reviews of the places you've stayed and you have to do so within a certain time frame (I can't remember if it's a week, 10 days, or a month) and they as the host write one for you. You are also supposed to upload a photo on your account with your face and obviously you have to use your real name. Now everyone who has an Airbnb account or signs up for one going forward can see where she's gone and pretty much when she went there. Guess she's going to start using a different service now (although I know she won't)...

957 replies since 8/8/2021, 03:32   102206 views