InAScrambleOverAnOldHandleLikeJen Pt 268

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BespokePoopShovel @ 11/8/2021, 21:54) 
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 8/11/2021, 01:13 PM) 
    Try to zoom in on when she put her bunions up on the windowsill. I’m trying to get a good look. 14:30 or so

You got it.

Dat-ass-Dat-bunion

:cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic The ass and the bunion!! You are doing the Lord’s work

2.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I finally watched the ending with the drone story. I read many of the comments too. I do t know what people are smoking who leave those comments. She’s not happy or at peace or any of those things. She’s a basket case.

At least she knows it’s not safe for her to stay home alone when Don has the kids.

I do feel sad for her. Yes, she killed the goose that laid the golden egg, so to speak - but she appears to have very deep rooted problems.

3.     +34   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Something tells me we won’t get a video about the Lake in MO. I think we only get Solo Adverures.

4.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 11/8/2021, 22:21) 
    I couldn’t figure out how to view her profile without an account. She’s not worth the effort of making one
    :snickering:

I was going to post it for you, but I see another baker did that.

It occurs to me that wherever it is we thought she traveled to over the holidays last year did not involve an Airbnb since there’s nothing for the late December/early January timeframe.

5.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 11/8/2021, 22:36) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 11/8/2021, 22:21) 
    I couldn’t figure out how to view her profile without an account. She’s not worth the effort of making one
    :snickering:

I was going to post it for you, but I see another baker did that.

It occurs to me that wherever it is we thought she traveled to over the holidays last year did not involve an Airbnb since there’s nothing for the late December/early January timeframe.

Probably a hotel somewhere.

The November 2020 is interesting though. She was home alone on Thanksgiving per a vlog, right? So she & the kids (or her parents) snuck away to do it a different day?

6.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^ knowing these freaks, she & Don probably went to visit Scott as per usual!

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I've never seen someone with such an obsession to fireplaces/pits, etc. Weird.

Gosh she eats a lot for 1 person.

Edited by RikkiJones - 8/11/2021, 03:49 PM

8.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    That music she plays is depressinf AF.

9.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Song "I don't have you, I don't have us...anymore."
    If you are going to start a new life, ditch all the poor me songs.

10.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anyone remember her nieces’ IG handles? Any pics of that lake last month?

11.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My thoughts -

* As everyone else has already mentioned, the 1st part sounds like she’s trying to audition to be the next Samantha Brown or something… Unlike Samantha Brown, the infomercial thing just doesn’t work for Jen though.

* When she gave the “tour,” she kept going on & on & on about how beautiful & magical & curated everything was & how she just loved everything & all the “day-cor” - well, if she spent any time & money at all on her OWN home, she could have the same thing at HOME… if she likes that look so much, I just don’t understand why she can’t put a little time, money, & effort into making her OWN home (the places where she actually LIVES) into some place where she feels cozy & welcomed instead of the big, gray emptiness it is now.

* Also, enough w/ the word “magical,” Jennifer! Not everything is magical. And, like the dude in “The Incredibles” says, if everything is magical, then, eventually, nothing is magical.

* She also said that the place felt “kind,” & she’s never felt like any place before has ever felt “kind” which, I found, to be very sad. Her homes - the place where she once lived w/ her husband & the place where she now lives w/ her children - have never felt “kind” to her? Well, that’s your own fault, isn’t it, Jen?

* That song!!! I don’t care what she says… she can’t just pick the sound for the music w/o hearing the lyrics. And she has to realize what those lyrics are going to say to her audience. There are a million other songs out there w/ the same kind of musical sound w/o the same sad, lonely lyrics.

Jen: I’m going to choose a song w/ sad, lonely lyrics simply because I like the music.

Also Jen: I miss NO man.

Sorry, Jennifer. It doesn’t work that way. No one believes you.

* And, speaking of missing no man, I’m sure that kind of place could be restorative for a introverted soul… alone in a treehouse in the woods. However, even as an introvert, I couldn’t help but think the whole time that I’d want to be there w/ my husband & would miss him terribly if he weren’t there & what a nice little time we could have together in a treehouse. The place looks to be kind of designed w/ a couple in mind - the king sized bed, the double shower heads…

Her s’mores for one over the fire was just lonely & made me thankful for my husband - who, from the very beginning of our relationship, has always been the one to build our fires & has always roasted marshmallows for me… if I’m sitting outside at night around a campfire in the woods, I want my husband to be there.

* So, regarding the above, I had decided that I was going to look into the place for a little weekend getaway for my husband & me… but, then, when she said there was no cell service, I quickly changed my mind. We have kids, & I would never want to be completely out of touch from them. Well, Jen has kids too!! And I can’t believe she’s comfortable & okay w/ her 2 young children not being able to reach her if they needed her!!

* The thought of bathing in a bathtub in a rental (hotel, condo, treehouse, whatever) is just icky to me. She may have cleaned the tub 1st & just didn’t film it, but I doubt it. Likewise, w/ the dishes & the cutting board - using those things w/o 1st cleaning them is just something I can’t do. I’m a germaphobe, & I’m even iffy on hot tubs as well. I’d have to know w/ some kind of certainty it had been cleaned & sanitized between guests.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 8/11/2021, 10:52 PM

12.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 11/8/2021, 22:44) 
    I've never seen someone with such an obsession to fireplaces/pits, etc. Weird.

Gosh she eats a lot for 1 person.

She needs to burn all the sage.

13.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not at all contrived

performative-happy
    So happy she could fake smile.

crawly-fingers
    So deep in mindfulness and meditation she could interrupt everything to reposition the camera for a jump cut.

I just stopped myself from making a really mean one. Maybe I am being too mean, IDK... At least she is trying something with her editing?

14.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OMGjen @ 8/11/2021, 02:05 PM) 
    359F0289-6C03-48E4-8BA7-2A9A27BAF096

Yeah that’s believable!

She's insane, like that is the *only* song out there to convey the mood she was looking for.

15.     +27   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I tried to watch this bore fest she calls a vlog…

1CDC709F-A30F-4EE5-B806-25EDD28683BF

957 replies since 8/8/2021, 03:32   102048 views