InAScrambleOverAnOldHandleLikeJen Pt 268

« Older   Newer »

1. HelloFriends
        +13   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Seasonal Gal @ 8/11/2021, 11:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 11/8/2021, 22:26) 
    May I just hop in and say Jen does NOT have large calves, huge thighs and dat ass! She filmed with her iPhone, it always makes her look fat. You people suck.

Except Jen does not film her YouTube videos on an iPhone.

Maybe she's using two iPhones? Camera A Camera B -

Just a joke as I remember that Friends episode when they watch a Thanksgiving when Monica was a teen. She was overweight and reminded everyone watching the video that "the camera puts on 10 lbs". Chandler didn't miss a beat and asked how many camera were on her. Sorry, I have a little pudge myself, but that cracked me up.

If Jen didn't make such a damn crazy point to assure us she's very petite, wear ill-fitting, too small clothing, all wrong for her body type, NO ONE WOULD CARE.

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Winnie’s Perch @ 11/8/2021, 18:47) 
    I attempted to get thru the video a second time. Spoiler alert, I didn’t make it very far.

“It smells kind of pine-y. Smells really delicious in here.” So are we to assume she snacks on pine needles now?

The windows in this place and the last one just creep me out. I wouldn’t be able to sleep there alone, with no window coverings out in the middle of no where, no matter how high up in the trees I was. She has no clue how dangerous her newfound lone glamping hobby really is. But, maybe I’m just a fraidy cat.

“Butcher block extravaganza”. Annnnd, I’m out.

With all those rumpus teeth maybe she's some sort of woodchuck or beaver 🦫 that likes gnawing on wood 🪵

3.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m pretty sure that poster meant that as a joke. Jen made some strange comment on one of her Large Marge videos blaming it on the camera (I think the dining room assembly vlog?)

4.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 11/8/2021, 23:46) 
    This comment is basically her saying, "I am never, ever doing a planning video ever again....so stop asking"

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10706056/planning.jpg)

Must be nice for a mom of TWO! to be able to go away at the drop of a hat, zero planning required. I guess? :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

5.     +25   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Before saying what I want to say, this is the only way I’d ever hang out in nature. Haha.

Anyway, I don’t get why she thinks her viewers would be more interested in watching her prepare food, shower, sip and eat her life away while looking at trees, opposed to watching her prepare food, shower and sip and eat her life away staring at the guard rail in her bare empty home.

It doesn’t matter where she places herself, she’s still doing the same things by herself, why is this interesting????? Also, she’s trying to imitate Tens with the wooden board with her snacks laid out???

6.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/11/2021, 05:19 PM) 
    I’m pretty sure that poster meant that as a joke. Jen made some strange comment on one of her Large Marge videos blaming it on the camera (I think the dining room assembly vlog?)

"Large Marge"

:snickering:

7.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 11/8/2021, 22:53) 
    Not at all contrived

performative-happy
    So happy she could fake smile.

crawly-fingers
    So deep in mindfulness and meditation she could interrupt everything to reposition the camera for a jump cut.

I just stopped myself from making a really mean one. Maybe I am being too mean, IDK... At least she is trying something with her editing?

That yoga mat is filthy. How can she find it relaxing when her hands feel the tiny pebbles of dirt?

8.     +40   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    She said it was the most relaxing day ever...
    What mother on planet earth could relax in such a remote place by herself, with NO cell service?
    If that doesn't prove she's unfit to be a mom, nothing does.
    Is there a mother of little kids here who wouldn't be a nervous wreck under these circumstances?
    What a miserable, selfish, self-absorbed, unlikeable cow.

9.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 11/8/2021, 22:26) 
    May I just hop in and say Jen does NOT have large calves, huge thighs and dat ass! She filmed with her iPhone, it always makes her look fat. You people suck.

Um, not really. When I was 38 I did a lot of solo traveling. Business trips, went to Disney World a few times, but I also took my 11 year ild places and once a year Mr Un went with us on a family vacation, usually to New Hampshire to visit my parents, see my great grandmother's real farm house, a NewEnglander house attached to the garage and then the barn. No farm chic day-cor. Only a hand pump at the sink. A real adventure.

If her ass isn’t large, I’m lost. And her calves. What is the quota for being large? 200 pounds? Her ass is huge. And a sign of a problem- a HUGE one, since she works out for three hours a day. She’s binging. Let’s not normalize destructive and dangerous behavior.

10.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I just couldn't watch it all. Good lord, she's stupid, sheltered and smug all at the same time.

"Watching the squirrels and birds contend with the bird seed feeder" Hasn't she ever hung a bird feeder near her house?

Other than Utah, all these adventures look about the same. She is just moving up the luxury scale with each one.

11.     +40   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Last summer trying to win Don back … this summer she couldn’t be happier… needing no man !!!!
    Attached Image
    42D17341-8D91-48A7-B2D3-1B15DCBE4BC6

12.     +13   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Try needing someone Jen.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 12/8/2021, 00:19) 

Exactly!

14. Brushmyhair
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Relaxingremoterespiteremovedfromrealitylikejen
    As s mother I could not fathom vacationing myself with my young child with no cell service. I would spend my bucks and time planning little adventures with them even if it was in the backyard under a home made tent. Her time may be limited with her kids, and her time is limited with little kids I just don’t get it. Did she have kids just to do baby Hauls? You know what I would watch a youtube channel of making the best time with your kids when you see them so little and how you prepare adventures for them in your down time, or cook, clean etc to prepare for them when they return.. This is utter nonsense and mark my words this alone time will get very old and the bitterness will come.. who is she trying to convince she is happy us or herself. ShouldhaveleftglennononthebookshelfandatesomesteakLikejen

15.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    HidingInATreehouseButIDon’tMissMyExSpouseLikeJen

957 replies since 8/8/2021, 03:32   102312 views