InAScrambleOverAnOldHandleLikeJen Pt 268

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    did she write and rehearse that speech at the beginning of the video? it was very contrived.

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 8/11/2021, 05:39 PM) 
    Last summer trying to win Don back … this summer she couldn’t be happier… needing no man !!!!

Holy schmoly!! :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

Jen! Abort mission! This is not working for you, girl!

3.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I still think she should try to get Don back. Wreck that home!! Do it, you know you want to and it's what you all deserve!

sneaky-hehe

4.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 12/8/2021, 00:59) 
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 12/8/2021, 00:39) 
    Last summer trying to win Don back … this summer she couldn’t be happier… needing no man !!!!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...1C118C34E6.jpeg)

Oh my, last summer she was holding out hope. This summer…
    :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

Maybe it just the camera angle but she looks a good 20-25 lbs heavier than last summer to me.

5.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 8/12/2021, 12:03 AM) 
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 11/8/2021, 23:45) 
    This .... is ridiculous? I honestly can't even watch this and I've never said that about any of her videos
    she is able to go on trips whenever she wants and doesn't even acknowledge the reason why?
    she's so f*cking fake

I've never seen a mother act like this in my life. My mouth is just agape i tell you

Honestly, I’m going to say I’m pretty shocked too. My husband and I are expecting our first, but we have four dogs who we just absolutely love more than anything. And honestly, WE wouldn’t go anywhere where we couldn’t be reached regarding their health or welfare. Just wouldn’t consider it. Total non-starter.

I fully do not understand it *at all*
    I won't even go camping with my girlfriends because the cell service is always spotty and I would be a wreck if I couldn't check in with them
    This means she was gone that whole time and didn't facetime with her kids once
    didn't call them - didn't get updates
    I am assuming there is somewhere you could go for emergencies? But I just wouldn't be able to do that.
    She drops them off at Dons and tries her very best to forget she ever had them to begin with
    Throw her out, i hate her

6.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 12/8/2021, 01:03) 

Maybe it just the camera angle but she looks a good 20-25 lbs heavier than last summer to me.

I’d say that’s about right. She was on the Kale Starvation Diet last summer and got pretty thin (the thinnest since the kids by far). But her eating and drinking habits went to shit after Utah last summer and gaining 2 pounds a month has caught up to her.

7.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was “influenced” by Jen TWO! times today.

I resolve to be less snippy with my husband. I would hate to take all my “romantic” getaways alone in the woods because he moved on to greener pastures.

I didn’t want to work out today…until I saw Jen’s yoga screenshot. I kicked it up a notch after that.

8.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Had to watch speeded up, especially through the music. It's a beautiful getaway spot for a loving couple. Time with your lover focused on each other. Alone - just looks tragic. Just her and the raccoons reading the guest books full of happy couples. It was a big advertorial for Wayne and Kaci's place. Nothing more.

9.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 12/8/2021, 00:53) 
    HidingInATreehouseButIDon’tMissMyExSpouseLikeJen

Quoting myself to add
    #Imissnoman

10.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 12/8/2021, 01:03) 

Her weight is not the issue… I think she looks very pretty at several different weights and I’ve never necessarily thought she needed to lose weight.

I actually really don’t like the comments about her weight or making fun of her ass or her thighs or anything else… I think it’s really unnecessary and really mean

With that said it’s literally not about her weight… Literally the video she posted today her hair isn’t brushed she doesn’t have a Lieke make up on which you don’t have to paint your face to just look decent… She did more for herself right after cc was born then she ever does for her self now

She’s never really outside I don’t care how many “hikes“ she shows… You can tell by her skin and her overall appearance that the girl doesn’t get enough vitamin D

She never takes time to brush her hair or do anything with it God only knows when the last time she got a decent cut… I haven’t been able to get a haircut in eight months because I have three kids but I’ve been home for months and we’ve been dealing with distant learning and bullshit… She has no excuse

She doesn’t get up and put herself together… All she wears is leggings and a T-shirt… Again not an issue but the girl could do better… And if you’re going to put yourself all over the Internet and videos on call this your job fucking get out of bed brush your hair brush your fucking teeth put on a little make up and make an effort

Which is the other reason I do not believe one ounce of she doesn’t miss dawn… She cannot love him and not want to be married to him but 1000% she misses her old life

You don’t get out of a marriage that you felt so caged in to then end up acting the way she has acted for months

If she truly was having the time of her life solo traveling enjoying all the magic she would put effort into her appearance!!!
    She thinks she’s really cool to say that she doesn’t plan anything and she just goes on a whim… It is not cool… She has no schedule no obligations and less money and she thinks it’s cool to not plan anything and just go… She’s just fucking stupid and a liar liar who lies!!!!!

And neither one of those things have anything to do with her weight!!!!

11.     +39   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Motherhood'sGreatWhenTheKidsAreOutOfStateLikeJen

12.     +44   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love picking at her weight because SHE makes such a big deal out of it.
    (And because it clearly riles up some people here.)

13.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 8/11/2021, 12:54 PM)
    Everything she does and everywhere she goes is magical nowadays :eyeroll:

Reminds me of a work colleague. Everything she does is THE BEST. She has the BEST hairstylist. Every hotel she stays at is THE BEST. Every restaurant. Any conundrum you have? She will always have THE BEST recommendation for it.

Well…I finally had to try one of her recs just to get to the bottom of it. How this girl just knows the best of everything. It was one of the worst Italian restaurants I’ve ever been to. Gnocchi must have been straight up Chef Boyardee. My husband has never gotten over it :lol:

It reminds me of Alec Baldwin’s character on Friends

Especially starting at 1:30

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 12/8/2021, 01:19) 
    I love picking at her weight because SHE makes such a big deal out of it.
    (And because it clearly riles up some people here.)

Yeah I totally get that… She does make a big deal about it when it really isn’t.
    And I’m also positive that she has some form and some type of eating disorder… Purview around food and exercise is like something I have never ever seen!!! It really is mine blowing to me!!!

And I personally don’t get riled up I just scroll past it and don’t like the post and don’t reply to it.

I don’t think there’s anything to get riled up about. I just personally don’t think she’s overweight or super fat or needs to lose a bunch of weight either.

15.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree that it’s appalling that she would be disconnected from her children out in the magical forest. I’m sure they were in better hands than when she has them, but how can you be “relaxed” knowing you can’t be reached in an emergency?

957 replies since 8/8/2021, 03:32   102314 views