InAScrambleOverAnOldHandleLikeJen Pt 268

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TongueThrustLikeDon @ 12/8/2021, 05:22) 
    I think Don has custody of the kids, now.

I hope Don has custody of the kids, now.

Until she shows the kids again, I will not believe she and Don are still at a 50/50 split. At least not officially.

Either that or the kids are increasingly resistant to Mommy Jen Time and her resentment is through the roof (remember her TWO! late night meditations the weekend she had them?)

If she’s on an antidepressant, time to switch it up. It’s not working. (She’s not though. Jen always drags her feet getting proper medical attention.)

2.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    I started to watch because I was curious to see the cabin, to me it's really beautiful.

Jen is so impressed by everything, everything is so stylish. So I thought: Why on Earth Jen you like so much this design or any design but you are totally unable to have any sort of taste for yourself??? she recognizes taste when she sees it (to me the cabin aesthetic is wonderful in every detail) but can't replicate it in ANYthing, her house, her clothes, color combination etc

Jen's presence ruins everything. She is so dull and insignificant that somehow she does not fit in such a beautiful location.

3.     +38   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In terms of the kids: I think it's right that Youtubers don't show their children, or at the very least, limit the amount of time their children are shown on camera.

Youtubers who make their public content all about their babies and children is disturbing to me. Parents have a responsibility to protect their kids and making them the stars of the show, when your kids have no choice about it because they're too young to consent, and anyone and everyone can comment on your kids, is so irresponsible. I remember when Jen first had CC and was publicly documenting in videos everything about her growth and progress and feeding - every little detail. People were commenting on this forum about CCs potential delays in walking and how her head looked flat. Nobody should willingly subject their child to that.

But Jen is so polarised in her approach to everything - it's either Every. Single. Detail. Or she acts like her kids don't exist.

We don't need to see the children, but what would be nice, to make Jen a relatable/likeable person that is actually worth watching, is if she acknowledged in each of the videos that this is enforced alone time for her because the kids are with Don and she really misses them. The fact that there was no cell phone service at this recent place is a HUGE red flag to me about how high on the priority list her children really are.

Jen is acting like she's bored of the Mama Jen persona and has now moved on to something else. And as a person who was unable to have kids the way she treats her offspring like a passing hobby that she's now bored of makes me sick to my stomach.

Nothing is an accident with Jen - nothing is a coincidence. She isn't mentioning the kids, and is making her channel all about her private vacations, because she's bored of motherhood now, isn't very good at it and finds it an inconvenience. In the way that she always failed to relate to other people, i.e. doesn't have friends, she is failing to have a decent relationship with her children.

4.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 12/8/2021, 12:52) 
    I started to watch because I was curious to see the cabin, to me it's really beautiful.

Jen is so impressed by everything, everything is so stylish. So I thought: Why on Earth Jen you like so much this design or any design but you are totally unable to have any sort of taste for yourself??? she recognizes taste when she sees it (to me the cabin aesthetic is wonderful in every detail) but can't replicate it in ANYthing, her house, her clothes, color combination etc

Jen's presence ruins everything. She is so dull and insignificant that somehow she does not fit in such a beautiful location.

I think you need to remember Jen was a hard up single mama when she acquired her new house, she couldn’t afford furniture let alone style or taste!

5.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 11/8/2021, 23:46) 
    This comment is basically her saying, "I am never, ever doing a planning video ever again....so stop asking"

planning

Late to comment, but is that really true, because she booked that trip a while back. Also she could still do a video on how she packs, or plans what to do on the trip. If you’re going somewhere with no reason to visit the place, apart from you like the view from it or the decor, then it’s just aimless.

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why didn’t she film herself getting her drone out of the tree and looking for it?

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 8/12/2021, 01:32 PM) 
    Why didn’t she film herself getting her drone out of the tree and looking for it?

You really want her to film that as and those thighs shimmying up a tree? It's a public service that she didn't film it.

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    is she getting wider in the hips/ thighs...???

Edited by VirutalHug - 12/8/2021, 14:09

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 11/8/2021, 22:28) 
    Her profile reviews:

Screen_Shot_2021-08-11_at_3

Screen_Shot_2021-08-11_at_3_0

This screenshot should be saved somewhere, so later when we’re analyzing even more in hindsight we can remember clearly when she went on these trips!

10.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    When Jen leans down, and does that creepy, crawly thing with her fingers ... when her head first dips down (and three hairs hang) ... it looks like a trailer for a new horror movie : "The Mat"

11.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I too think that she has a moratorium on showing the kids, which is the right thing to do. BUT...it also gives her an "out", she doesn't show them then says not to assume they're not there. The Jenions can now defend her...stop picking on Jen, I'm sure the kids are there but she's protecting their privacy. She's such an inspiration!! #MomGoals

QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 8/12/2021, 02:06 PM) 
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 11/8/2021, 22:28) 
    Her profile reviews:

Screen_Shot_2021-08-11_at_3

Screen_Shot_2021-08-11_at_3_0

This screenshot should be saved somewhere, so later when we’re analyzing even more in hindsight we can remember clearly when she went on these trips!

How nice of Bev to clean like that!!

12.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IMissNoManAndIpretendToLikeLivingInAVanLikeJen

13.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    It's clear she dumps the kids with Don as often as possible these days, so WHY does she feel the need to get away (or sleep in her car) when she's got an empty, childless home all to herself? Aren't there magical trees and raccoons in suburban Illinois?

14.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    If she made her own moratorium on showing the kids, she would have announced it. She's just not interested in them.

She certainly said fucking in the video, but she also called the vaulted ceilings "lofted" ceilings. Or is that a thing I'd never heard before?

15.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm curious to know how much do a couple of nights cost.

And, why does she need to relax? from what? she can do the same things at home every single day.
    If she wants to reconnect, she just simply needs to drop her phone in plane mode and keep the TV turned off for 2 days.

she is a weary soul?
    stiill mourning the end of your marriage Jen, so why do you keep telling lies that you are so at peace? you are not, you need to come to terms with this loos, which you wanted by the way. Don moved on and you can't accept it. So you are turning into (or you want to) one of those fancy travellers who get paid to do reviews? Next persona: reviewer of fancy locations?

Edited by VirutalHug - 12/8/2021, 14:39

957 replies since 8/8/2021, 03:32   102308 views