InAScrambleOverAnOldHandleLikeJen Pt 268

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is Tens’ house over priced like RM 1 was? I have not gone looking. Someone suggesting Jen took down a lot of videos when it was discovered that Don was engaged reminded me of the people doing things to “Own the Libs”. Pointless and very stupid. Would the Old Gray Hag have that thought process? Don has moved on, I’ll show him! Maybe so, but if she did, she sure is going about it in a strange way. The longer she is divorced, the more she is not number one, the worse she gets. I can’t feel any sadness for her, she should have had a real therapist years ago, but that would have required real work on her part. And even back then, she was never going to do that.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 9/8/2021, 16:22) 
    QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 8/9/2021, 08:32 AM) 
    She FINALLY changed her pic...

It was about time, I say.

But much of her content is still out there, her PNL blog is out there, last date is BLOGMAS 2019 DAY 12.

I 'wonder' :mocking_smiley_emoticon: why she doesn't take that down, her bio still says she is 32 yo. Maybe she is simply trying to forget it's still everything out there? smh

I would delete everything and anything about a man who caged and gaslighted me. Maybe she is still getting passive income from her old blog?

Is that pic from her first van life UT trip? Or do you think it's more recent?

Totally right about taking down old SM stuff that involves Don. She still has IG pics up that have Don in them. That would have been the first thing I would have done when deciding to divorce...remove everything involving Don.

I can totally see the scenery from the van life UT trip, so not so extremely recent, she seemed bundled up and she has rosy cheeks from the cold I guess. But who knows, since we suppose she is still in UT now, she might have taken a more recent pic...nah...just talking to myself here, that's an old pic!!!

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 8/9/2021, 10:33 AM) 
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 9/8/2021, 16:22) 
    Is that pic from her first van life UT trip? Or do you think it's more recent?

Totally right about taking down old SM stuff that involves Don. She still has IG pics up that have Don in them. That would have been the first thing I would have done when deciding to divorce...remove everything involving Don.

I can totally see the scenery from the van life UT trip, so not so extremely recent, she seemed bundled up and she has rosy cheeks from the cold I guess. But who knows, since we suppose she is still in UT now, she might have taken a more recent pic...nah...just talking to myself here, that's an old pic!!!

It's the same picture that she posted to her feed on April 14. Which makes me laugh, because that's probably the only "good" picture she's taken of herself since then. Maybe if she wasn't such a miserable gray hag she'd have some more options.

4.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I've deleted blogs where a domain name wasn't purchased but rather used the free version, so Gene's case may be slightly different, but it seriously takes less than a minute to delete all the content if you have to go searching for how to delete. Maybe it would take her TWO minutes total if she has to figure out how to not pay for the domain name anymore.

Side note, still nothing at http://withwonder.com/

What's the freaking point anymore.

5.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She must still be paying for PNL on the backend, right? Otherwise they would release the domain name

6.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/9/2021, 08:07 AM) 
    Aw man. That’s so sad :(

You were only 4. They should have been able to come up with a fib quickly that your little mind would have believed. (My brother had a similar experience at a similar age and my parents just went oh well, now he knows.)

I just have to give a shout out to my late Mom, she was a very talented artist, opera singer and pretty smart cookie, as they said back then. My little sis was beginning to doubt the whole Santa thing (thanks to nasty cousins we STILL DON"T see!) and the Easter Bunny was getting questioned too. We used to leave our Easter Baskets in the fireplace area for Mr. Bunny to refill each year. Anyway, my sis left a note for the Easter Bunny asking for his autograph.

Ever resilient and artsy Mom, got some ashes from the fireplace and left a rabbit paw print on Sis' note, by her basket. No words, just the paw print. She was a believer for one more year. Mom was brilliant!

7.     +16   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    next to the old defrosted m&m bowl of candy

Status
    She is going to bed at midnight and up at 5 the next morning. What the actual fuck?
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 11.27.06 AM

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/9/2021, 07:16 AM) 
    I will say that I am stunned Tens house isn’t under contact yet. Houses are snatched within hours in my area of Chicagoland. In my actual neighborhood they never make the MLS as “for sale” since they all go to contract in “coming soon” mode, usually by realtors placing their own buyers with their own sellers. They show up as under contract/pending.

Maybe the Ross Real Estate fungus has infected Tens’ house, and while everyone is selling above asking and prior to the listing going live, her house will languish and have a price reduction.

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That's why she always has those greige, dark circles under her eyes.

Smoke some weed and go to sleep at ten.

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Right?! This is why Ambien and I are such good friends. #insomniac

11.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    As with pretty much everything, Jen is doing it wrong. She likes to fashion herself as a perky, high energy, busy, fitness enthusiast. However the reality is she eats poorly, is underslept, exercises to the point of injury, is a sloth when she isn’t on her Peloton, which recently is used mostly for low exertion stretching.

She undermines herself at every turn, physically, mentally, emotionally.

What a car crash.

12.     +13   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 8/9/2021, 10:56 AM) 
    She must still be paying for PNL on the backend, right? Otherwise they would release the domain name

She's got to be. Probably has it on autopay and has no clue.

--

Someone tell me why on earth she needs a program to follow in order to stretch. That makes no sense to me. Because you just stretch the parts of your body that need stretching. Especially how she keeps doing the active shin recovery over and over. Wouldn't she have memorized it by now in her pea brain?

Someone should take that as a username, active shin recovery.

My coaches would yell at me if they knew I was only sleeping 5 hours a night and overexercising like a maniac and not eating enough non dessert foods to nourish my body. I think y'all are right about her trying to control a mental health issue that way and clearly it's not working.

Edited by Breakdown - 8/9/2021, 11:51 AM

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Aw I really like Tensleigh's house. I like the basement school setup with ' I have a growth mindset ' poster on the wall. Jennifer could NEVER.

14.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 8/9/2021, 11:46 AM) 
    As with pretty much everything, Jen is doing it wrong. She likes to fashion herself as a perky, high energy, busy, fitness enthusiast. However the reality is she eats poorly, is underslept, exercises to the point of injury, is a sloth when she isn’t on her Peloton, which recently is used mostly for low exertion stretching.

She undermines herself at every turn, physically, mentally, emotionally.

What a car crash.

And the other reality is that she truly hates herself.

15.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 9/8/2021, 17:31) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/9/2021, 07:16 AM) 
    I will say that I am stunned Tens house isn’t under contact yet. Houses are snatched within hours in my area of Chicagoland. In my actual neighborhood they never make the MLS as “for sale” since they all go to contract in “coming soon” mode, usually by realtors placing their own buyers with their own sellers. They show up as under contract/pending.

Maybe the Ross Real Estate fungus has infected Tens’ house, and while everyone is selling above asking and prior to the listing going live, her house will languish and have a price reduction.

Jen and Tensleigh have more in common than I thought. Both bought shitboxes to live in and they both left ugly brown sectionals in their houses when they moved out. The listing shows an empty house so she’s clearly moved out and into RM2 with DonDon and their rugrats. C’mon bakers, do your thing and use your internet sleuthing skills to find their new house!

957 replies since 8/8/2021, 03:32   102317 views