InAScrambleOverAnOldHandleLikeJen Pt 268

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think these trips necessarily reflect any custody change. Don has the kids every other weekend from Friday-Monday. It seems that’s when she travels.

CC already understands that as soon as Mama bear is “off duty” she goes on trips by herself that she LOVES.

There is no reason she could not have taken the kids to the Wisconsin farmhouse trip. She brought Winnie. It sleeps 5.

But Jen can’t restore her weary soul if her kids are with her. Sadly, it is being with her children that makes her weary.

I looked at the comments on the video. There is not one negative comment that I saw. The closest it was a comment by someone saying that as a dog mama it would make her super nervous to be someplace where she couldn’t be reached.

2.     +22   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is weary and her content is dreary

3.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 12/8/2021, 14:35) 
    I'm curious to know how much do a couple of nights cost.

And, why does she need to relax? from what? she can do the same thing at home every single day.
    If she wants to reconnect, she just simply needs to drop her phone in plane mode and keep the TV turned off for 2 days.

Tree House is $265 a night (not available through November - didn’t look beyond that), plus gas (~$125) and food. Someone else pegged these trips at $500-1000 each and I think that seems right.

ETA: She’s not “relaxing” - she’s restoring her soul and healing her inner trauma. 🙄
    She’s trying to run from herself. It’s good to have money.

4.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status

And, why does she need to relax? from what? she can do the same things at home every single day.
    If she wants to reconnect, she just simply needs to drop her phone in plane mode and keep the TV turned off for 2 days.

she is a weary soul?
    stiill mourning the end of your marriage Jen, so why do you keep telling lies that you are so at peace? you are not, you need to come to terms with this loos, which you wanted by the way. Don moved on and you can't accept it. So you are turning into (or you want to) one of those fancy travellers who get paid to do reviews? Next persona: reviewer of fancy locations?

Exactly what I wanted to say. Why is her soul so weary that it needs soothing?! She doesn’t work, and barely has her kids a few afternoons a week and every other weekend. And she keeps saying she’s so happy. And yet…
    every trip she had to sooty her soul and find her peace and blah blah blah. Keep telling us you don’t miss Don, Jen.
    Lyingliarwholies

p.s. WTF is wrong with her bottom lip in this video? It’s much bigger and puffier than usual. Did she get lip filler but they forgot to do the top?

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Unicorns&Rainbows @ 8/12/2021, 02:41 PM) 
    Jen is weary and her content is dreary

WearySoulAndDrearyContentLikeJen

6.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Her bottom lip is swollen yet oddly deflated at the same time :sick: Like a tire with a slow leak.

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 12/8/2021, 14:41) 

And, why does she need to relax? from what? she can do the same thing at home every single day.

Tree House is $265 a night (not available through November - didn’t look beyond that), plus gas (~$125) and food. Someone else pegged these trips at $500-1000 each and I think that seems right.

ETA: She’s not “relaxing” - she’s restoring her soul and healing her inner trauma. 🙄
    She’s trying to run from herself. It’s good to have money.

Thank you for providing the price. Curiosity now satisfied.

Well said. Money, freedom. The life she wanted since day 1. Not having to work for anything but with all the benefits.
    She is trying to find a purpose which not even motherhood filled. I'm still waiting for her abrupt awakening. What did she learn from her separation? she still has all the benefits!!! Clearly she does not suffer from the imposer syndrome.

8.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I miss no man and don’t know who I am like Jen

9.     +30   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    All these exploring in the titles 🙄 what is she exploring? New places to make guacamolay?

How much shit do you think the llamas are talking about her new persona in private? They have no use for her anymore.

10.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    VirutalHug By my “it’s good to have money” comment, I was thinking more about how there are many truly broken people in the world (for a variety of reasons). Some may have a mental illness or limitations in education, substance abuse problems, be domestic violence survivors etc.

It can be a very hard life for those people, especially women. Jen is one of those broken people (my opinion is that it’s due to long standing, deep seeded psychological issues based on what she has showed and said).

Don’s money allows her to “mask” much of it as being a healing free spirit. If she had been married to a regular guy with a modest job, what would her life look like now, with all her issues? How would others look at her?

11.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 12/8/2021, 15:20) 
    VirutalHug By my “it’s good to have money” comment, I was thinking more about how there are many truly broken people in the world (for a variety of reasons). Some may have a mental illness or limitations in education, substance abuse problems, be domestic violence survivors etc.

It can be a very hard life for those people, especially women. Jen is one of those broken people (my opinion is that it’s due to long standing, deep seeded psychological issues based on what she has showed and said).

Don’s money allows her to “mask” much of it as being a healing free spirit. If she had been married to a regular guy with a modest job, what would her life look like now, with all her issues? How would others look at her?

She’d be stuffing her face with Cheetos and Oreos like the 99% does wearing stretch pants from Walmart and drowning her sorrows in Barefoot wine.

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 12/8/2021, 15:20) 

Thank you for the explanation.

Yours are very good questions. I guess we will never know, or we can just assume. I would like to think that she would have a regular job, maybe a couple of kids or just one. so by having responsibilities and real busyness, she wouldn't have the ime to complain. I'd like to think she would be more of a rounded person, more mature because of the real challenges of life and real communication with actual people.

13.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Unicorns&Rainbows @ 12/8/2021, 15:09) 

Not even Poopsie?

Aww…sad

I like how she she says she misses “no man” as if there have been any others besides Don for 20 years.

I’m thinking she’s ready to jump off the Real D Train.

14.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s probably something Glennon has said. She doesn’t have an original thought anywhere in her tiny pea brain.

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 12/8/2021, 15:29) 
    QUOTE (Unicorns&Rainbows @ 12/8/2021, 15:09) 

Not even Poopsie?

Aww…sad

I like how she she says she misses “no man” as if there have been any others besides Don for 20 years.

I’m thinking she’s ready to jump off the Real D Train.

She's setting herself up to be single for life.

957 replies since 8/8/2021, 03:32   102308 views